Reward punch card GONE

Discus and support Reward punch card GONE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So the other I noticed a punch card for World of Warships Legends for xbox. To complete the punch card I had to log into the game and also purchase a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TE33ER, Jun 17, 2019.

1. TE33ER
    TE33ER Guest

Reward punch card GONE

So the other I noticed a punch card for World of Warships Legends for xbox. To complete the punch card I had to log into the game and also purchase a minium of 1250 (I think) doubloons. I was going to do this today but the punch card has gone. It would
    have given me something like 2500 reward points. It had loads of days left on it too. Any ideas?

:)

TE33ER, Jun 17, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Reward punch card GONE

3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Reward punch card GONE

I’m having the same issue with all the Game Pass related quests. I believe its a bug.... what I have done is exit the app, quit & then load back into the app. It may take several times for them to pop back up.
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Reward punch card GONE

5. {Parity} Win User

Reward punch card GONE

Contact
    Xbox Support
    for assistance with that.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  6. deadmeat3171 Win User

Game pass punch card November.

hey dude microsoft reward is being glitchy maybe wait for a bit and then check back again
    The punch card has gone from the app there is nothing to check anymore
Thema:

Reward punch card GONE

1. Reward punch card GONE - Similar Threads - Reward punch card

2. Punch card within the rewards app not working for

in XboX Insiders
    Punch card within the rewards app not working for: The punch cards for Darksiders and Bayonetta/vanquish will not activate within the rewards app just returns to the main screen submitted by /u/thing_uk [link] [comments]
  3. Microsoft rewards team of 2019 punch card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards team of 2019 punch card: I'm trying to complete the team of 2019 punch card in the microsoft rewards app I've purchased the required fifa points but it's not showing as complete and I've not been given the 5000 microsoft...
  4. Microsoft Rewards punch card is not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards punch card is not working: Is there any specific process or step to follow to get the +6000 reward points? In last September I punched first the card and then bought "Control", the end point remained gray and I never did...
  5. Movie and TV Microsoft punch card rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Movie and TV Microsoft punch card rewards: If I rent something for for $3.99 does that count as $4 cuz it says you need to rent or buy something as $4 or up b9654572-5e18-41a6-9bdf-6ac1e311b192
  6. Rewards punch card movie and TV

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards punch card movie and TV: I was wondering on rewards microsoft tv and movies punch card does it count if you buy episodes for a dollar 99 for the punch card? Because I did that so I was just wondering. If it did because I...
  7. Microsoft Rewards Movies and TV Punch Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Movies and TV Punch Card: Do movies purchases as part of a bundle count towards a punch? Example : The Best of Tarantino 6-Film Collection fbbc37ba-c33c-4730-adc0-632eee43a3de
  8. No Rewards Points From Punch Card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Rewards Points From Punch Card: hi Does anyone know if there was a problem with the recent quest in ms rewards for unlocking achievements in game pass games? i unlocked the first punch immediately then completed the others in...
  9. November Game Pass Punch Card Completed on Microsoft Rewards but didn't update and no 5000...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    November Game Pass Punch Card Completed on Microsoft Rewards but didn't update and no 5000...: Activated the November Game Pass Punch Card and got a Green tick then continued to do each task of opening achievements (all done on the 14th November and in order) but no other task got checked...
  10. Microsoft reward punch card -5000 points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft reward punch card -5000 points: Microsoft reward punch card i have done the following steps activated it and that has been verified u then have too earn 4 achivments in a list of games which i have done about a week ago but...