Reward Receipt

Discus and support Reward Receipt in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I believe everyone has been notified of the change from Xbox Live Rewards to Microsoft Rewards, and a deadline has been given to redeem the rewards. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Gleisson Silva446, May 18, 2018.

1. Reward Receipt

I believe everyone has been notified of the change from Xbox Live Rewards to Microsoft Rewards, and a deadline has been given to redeem the rewards. I did the rescue of one of the rewards on the MyVault page, I received the information
    that in 2 days I would receive the code, but it's been 1 week and I have not received it yet.

:)

Gleisson Silva446, May 18, 2018
  2. Didn't receive the 50000 points for purchase of the Xbox one s

I didn't receive the 50000 rewards points on Xbox rewards I can send in a receipt I have the Xbox one s we purchased already but no mention of those rewards points

Thanksgiving101, May 18, 2018
  3. Lord Dirt
    Lord Dirt Guest
    gears of war judgement early access

go to Gamestop, cancel preorder, preorder it again using powerup reward card and it will print on the receipt

Lord Dirt, May 18, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Reward Receipt

Hello Gleisson Silva,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have escalated this issue to our Vault team to investigate.

XBLRewards8, May 18, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Gleisson Silva,

Our other team will reach out to you via private message with this code, since we cannot alter user-registered information. You can see your messages by clicking your profile in the top right corner of this website, and selecting "Messages" from the drop
    down menu that appears.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Reward Receipt

Hello Gleisson Silva,

Our other team will reach out to you via private message with this code, since we cannot alter user-registered information. You can see your messages by clicking your profile in the top right corner of this website, and selecting "Messages" from the drop
    down menu that appears.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Reward Receipt

Hello Gleisson Silva,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have escalated this issue to our Vault team to investigate.
  8. Lord Dirt Win User

gears of war judgement early access

go to Gamestop, cancel preorder, preorder it again using powerup reward card and it will print on the receipt
  9. Lord Dirt Win User

Never got Beta code?

go to Gamestop and cancel your perorder, preorder it again using your powerup rewards card and it will print on the receipt
  10. MrMerrill19 Win User

credits not received

ill be happy to show a receipt at some point. it took the $10 microsoft gift card away because i qualified for the rewards mission.
Thema:

Reward Receipt

1. Reward Receipt - Similar Threads - Reward Receipt

2. Microsoft Rewards on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards on Xbox One: Hey guys is anyone having any issues with the new FIFA punchcard? Everything was going smoothly until the unlock an achievement part, however when I try to say that I’ve done it it never goes...
  3. March expand your worlds quest done no reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    March expand your worlds quest done no reward: Did this quest and never got the 10 dollar gift card would like to know what is going on and if anyone else had this problem 45211ec9-5adc-4fce-b023-59ad14092956
  4. Microsoft rewards not counting achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards not counting achievements: My achievments that i got in game are not counting towards my rewards on the msr app. I got achievments on both modern warfare remastered and forza street mobile game....
  5. Reward 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reward 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Buenas, he canjeado mis puntos por el reward de 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, que estaba de oferta por 24500 puntos. me enviaron el codigo rapidamente. Pero cuando meto el codigo de 25 digitos...
  6. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: Several months ago (November) I purchased 25 sweepstake entrees for the xbox elite controller series 2. Ive been waiting for the results up until now and haven't heard anything. When will I...
  7. Oque houve com minha conta Microsoft Rewards ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Oque houve com minha conta Microsoft Rewards ?: Gostaria de saber oque houve com minha conta na hora de abrir o Rewards ? Não está abrindo, e quando abre fala que está (Suspensa) Se foi o caso, o porquê e quando volta ao normal ? Se cometi...
  8. Anyone else have Microsoft close their rewards account and delete all you point with no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have Microsoft close their rewards account and delete all you point with no...: I have been a loyal customer for not only the Microsoft brand but specifically XBOX. I have literally spent thousands of dollars on TV , Movie rentals and games. I never really spent my points but...
  9. Microsoft Rewards Points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Points: My microsoft rewards points are not appearing anywhere that I can redeem them it only shows the actual amount of points I have on my xbox microsoft edge app, but I can't redeem any points from...
  10. Xbox weekly sets for Microsoft rewards is not giving bonus points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox weekly sets for Microsoft rewards is not giving bonus points.: Hello I have been using Microsoft Rewards for almost a year now. I was wondering if anyone can help me with this problem. Within Microsoft Rewards app (solely used for Xbox) the is a weekly set...