reward

Discus and support reward in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I exchanged my points for a gift of 15 reais (Brazil) and it did not come to me why? e2738959-0a7e-4926-accc-f64c94905f21 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by CaaEduardoRJ, Aug 31, 2018.

1. CaaEduardoRJ
    CaaEduardoRJ Guest

reward

why?

:)

CaaEduardoRJ, Aug 31, 2018
  2. chipopotamus
    chipopotamus Guest
    Score Streaks

I keep one low points score streak reward, one mid-points score streak reward, and one high points score streak reward at all times, even though I routinely switch them up. The care package is one of my favorite lower points rewards, because sometimes you'll luck up and get a high points reward from it.

chipopotamus, Aug 31, 2018
  3. WoodsMonk
    WoodsMonk Guest
    Controller chargers?

Received mine today not bad for 70p*!

*I had £9.30 in reward points. reward :p

WoodsMonk, Aug 31, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

reward

Smwutches, Aug 31, 2018
  5. The money directly deposit in you Microsoft account

JoE TwEaKn MANE, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

A WARNING ABOUT XBOX REWARDS POINTS AFTER YOU CASH THEM IN!

I thought it was the other way around that xbox rewards was turning into Microsoft rewards.

Na, what we using here are called "Live" rewards, the other one is called Xbox rewards/Microsoft rewards(what we bout to switch to).
    Actually this is the Xbox Live Rewards program. What it is being switched to is Microsoft Rewards. There is no Live Rewards.
  7. LawWonder17 Win User

Xbox Live Rewards merging with Microsoft Rewards

I have both XBox live rewards and Microsoft rewards. Will I still get my XB rewards credits converted into MS rewards points on my existing MS rewards?
  8. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  9. UnpopularCord6 Win User

Xbox Gold Quest - October

Microsoft rewards told me to talk to xboz rewards but i cant sice xbox rewards is now part of Microsoft rewards
  10. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Quest Progress not Updating

Rewards support can only assist with Rewards program offers. Since quests are not part of the rewards program, rewards support will not be able to assist.
Thema:

reward

1. reward - Similar Threads - reward

2. How i can access MS Rewards from an unsupported country?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How i can access MS Rewards from an unsupported country?: Im from Romania. I cant reply to replies. Idk why. If you need more info , heres my discord: Yupiko10#0056 ed5f4efe-ae59-444b-a234-d896ca83ca87
  3. My rewards and etc bit....from my Vencestrong profile can have switched over to this also...???

in XBoX Accessibility
    My rewards and etc bit....from my Vencestrong profile can have switched over to this also...???: rewards and etc bit....from my Vencestrong profile can have switched over to this also...??? 6573bcc1-8ff2-44bc-954a-6eccd0cf2d22
  4. Microsoft reward points not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft reward points not working: Hello one of this months gamepass quests is to earn an achievment in the newly added games library. I played wandersong (which is one of the titles available) I got all achievements but when I go...
  5. When will Xbox expand gamepass and other rewards in other countries?

in XBoX on Mobile
    When will Xbox expand gamepass and other rewards in other countries?: So, I recently bought Gamepass and downloaded the Gamepass app on my phone. I wasn't able to redeem my points as it said rewards aren't available in my country yet. I'm from India and I'm curious...
  6. Is Microsoft Rewards down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft Rewards down?: I have been trying to get into the app on my console and also the section in GamePass mobile app since yesterday but nothing is happening. The app on Console tries to start up and then takes me...
  7. Rewards app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rewards app: Rewards app won't start on my xbox 1f932bc3-aaae-4fb5-aea5-f660fa59f6c4
  8. Microsoft Rewards on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards on Xbox: It won't open. Uninstalled. Now the app won't install when I click "Get". ef86b645-488d-4347-b12c-0c60e48b5078
  9. Rewards App down on XBO?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rewards App down on XBO?: Is the Microsoft Rewards App down for anyone else this morning on Xbox? I try to launch mine and it just sits there acting like it is loading then goes back to the dashboard....
  10. Microsoft Rewards on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards on Xbox One: My Microsoft Rewards app will not launch this morning. It goes to the medal/ribbon loading screen, pauses for a minute, then dumps me back to the dashboard. Internet is connected and running...