reward

Discus and support reward in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I exchanged my points for a gift of 15 reais (Brazil) and it did not come to me why? e2738959-0a7e-4926-accc-f64c94905f21 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by CaaEduardoRJ, Aug 31, 2018.

1. CaaEduardoRJ
    CaaEduardoRJ Guest

reward

why?

:)

CaaEduardoRJ, Aug 31, 2018
  2. chipopotamus
    chipopotamus Guest
    Score Streaks

I keep one low points score streak reward, one mid-points score streak reward, and one high points score streak reward at all times, even though I routinely switch them up. The care package is one of my favorite lower points rewards, because sometimes you'll luck up and get a high points reward from it.

chipopotamus, Aug 31, 2018
  3. WoodsMonk
    WoodsMonk Guest
    Controller chargers?

Received mine today not bad for 70p*!

*I had £9.30 in reward points. reward :p

WoodsMonk, Aug 31, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

reward

Smwutches, Aug 31, 2018
  5. The money directly deposit in you Microsoft account

JoE TwEaKn MANE, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

A WARNING ABOUT XBOX REWARDS POINTS AFTER YOU CASH THEM IN!

I thought it was the other way around that xbox rewards was turning into Microsoft rewards.

Na, what we using here are called "Live" rewards, the other one is called Xbox rewards/Microsoft rewards(what we bout to switch to).
    Actually this is the Xbox Live Rewards program. What it is being switched to is Microsoft Rewards. There is no Live Rewards.
  7. LawWonder17 Win User

Xbox Live Rewards merging with Microsoft Rewards

I have both XBox live rewards and Microsoft rewards. Will I still get my XB rewards credits converted into MS rewards points on my existing MS rewards?
  8. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  9. UnpopularCord6 Win User

Xbox Gold Quest - October

Microsoft rewards told me to talk to xboz rewards but i cant sice xbox rewards is now part of Microsoft rewards
  10. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Quest Progress not Updating

Rewards support can only assist with Rewards program offers. Since quests are not part of the rewards program, rewards support will not be able to assist.
Thema:

reward

1. reward - Similar Threads - reward

2. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards: I cant see why i jave such an issue getting this answered. I did the punch card for the hall of fame earn 10k rewards, after alot of gaming i managed to reach over 10k in gamerscore after i done...
  3. No puedo entrar a Microsoft rewards[Translation-I can't enter Microsoft rewards]

in XBoX Accessibility
    No puedo entrar a Microsoft rewards[Translation-I can't enter Microsoft rewards]: Me dice que mi mercado actual no es compatible y no entiendo de qye mercado habla y eh buscado soluciones en otros lugares pero no eh podido y luego eh intentado cambiar mi regien pero tampoco...
  4. Microsoft rewards not redeeming

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards not redeeming: Today I was in Microsoft rewards and I purchased 1 month of xbox live gold membership with my points, however when I look at my subscriptions to see if I have the membership or if I try to play an...
  5. Microsoft rewards not available in Puerto Rico

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards not available in Puerto Rico: My friend told me about Microsoft rewards so I downloaded the app to find out it’s not available on my region even tho my friend lives 5 minutes away from me. Am I doing something wrong?...
  6. Microsoft Rewards Redeeming Through Phone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards Redeeming Through Phone: A few days ago i was redeeming my microsoft rewards points on my phone for a $5 dollar gift card for my Xbox One S. I got home that day and looked in my microsoft account balance and i had a few...
  7. How to use MS reward points for in-game purchases?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use MS reward points for in-game purchases?: How do you use your rewards if you have enough points also for taxes and everything to buy thins that cost money in game like a legend pass in asphalt 9 and other things like that?...
  8. Fifa 21 & Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 21 & Microsoft Rewards: I Just Purchased Fifa 21 Digital Today And Did The First Part Of The Punch Card And Still Not Receiving The 6k Microsoft Points Someone Help Please d919559d-f966-478e-a4fd-b4bb70e8919e
  9. No he recibido mis puntos de xbox rewards de 10,000 puntos [Mod Translation - I haven't...

in XBoX on Windows
    No he recibido mis puntos de xbox rewards de 10,000 puntos [Mod Translation - I haven't...: He terminado la tarjeta perforadora de sacar diez mil puntos y no me los han dado,la tarea la acabe desde ayer [Mod Translation - I've finished the drill card to get ten thousand points and they...
  10. Reward points not been received

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reward points not been received: Hi all, can't find the thread I need so sorry in advance if already been asked, I've completed a punch card, did opt in before completing, it says 2/2 completed green ticks etc but it has not been...