reward

Discus and support reward in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I exchanged my points for a gift of 15 reais (Brazil) and it did not come to me why? e2738959-0a7e-4926-accc-f64c94905f21 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by CaaEduardoRJ, Aug 31, 2018.

1. CaaEduardoRJ
    CaaEduardoRJ Guest

reward

why?

:)

CaaEduardoRJ, Aug 31, 2018
  2. chipopotamus
    chipopotamus Guest
    Score Streaks

I keep one low points score streak reward, one mid-points score streak reward, and one high points score streak reward at all times, even though I routinely switch them up. The care package is one of my favorite lower points rewards, because sometimes you'll luck up and get a high points reward from it.

chipopotamus, Aug 31, 2018
  3. WoodsMonk
    WoodsMonk Guest
    Controller chargers?

Received mine today not bad for 70p*!

*I had £9.30 in reward points. reward :p

WoodsMonk, Aug 31, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

reward

Smwutches, Aug 31, 2018
  5. The money directly deposit in you Microsoft account

JoE TwEaKn MANE, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

A WARNING ABOUT XBOX REWARDS POINTS AFTER YOU CASH THEM IN!

I thought it was the other way around that xbox rewards was turning into Microsoft rewards.

Na, what we using here are called "Live" rewards, the other one is called Xbox rewards/Microsoft rewards(what we bout to switch to).
    Actually this is the Xbox Live Rewards program. What it is being switched to is Microsoft Rewards. There is no Live Rewards.
  7. LawWonder17 Win User

Xbox Live Rewards merging with Microsoft Rewards

I have both XBox live rewards and Microsoft rewards. Will I still get my XB rewards credits converted into MS rewards points on my existing MS rewards?
  8. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Quest Progress not Updating

Rewards support can only assist with Rewards program offers. Since quests are not part of the rewards program, rewards support will not be able to assist.
  10. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
Thema:

reward

1. reward - Similar Threads - reward

2. Migration compte Xbox live, Gametag et Rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migration compte Xbox live, Gametag et Rewards: Bonjour, Voil il y a 15 ans j’ai créé un compte hotmail.com sur lequel j’ai greffé 3 services : Xbox live l’année Gamepass l’année Microsoft rewards Toutefois, j’avais opté pour une adresse...
  3. Microsoft Rewards/Points, feedback hub and 'sweepstakes'

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards/Points, feedback hub and 'sweepstakes': Is it just me or is there only one prize in these competitions that millions of people spend hours earning points for just so they can achieve a couple of entries? What are the actual odds of...
  4. Problema Rewards Game Pass Quest Master [Problema Rewards Game Pass Quest Master]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problema Rewards Game Pass Quest Master [Problema Rewards Game Pass Quest Master]: Olá já a quase uma semana realizei a tarefa para liberação do prêmio "Game Pass Quest Master" no Rewards. Acredito que algum Bug no sistema de liberação dos pontos está bloqueando esta última...
  5. Rewards or lack of and general moan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rewards or lack of and general moan: Is it just me or im gettin used some cars diggin them selves in to the road so ive got 4/5 cars i cant use, and how many of the crs sound the same thats when the sound does eventualy work...
  6. I get absolutely no replies from rewards support AT ALL... just a "case closed" email....

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I get absolutely no replies from rewards support AT ALL... just a "case closed" email....: For the last year I have tried to ask rewards support questions about my account. The only option available is to use the reward support form. I have done this repeatedly. At least a dozen times....
  7. Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.: I redeemed Microsoft points for a 5 dollar Xbox gift card, now im having trouble using it to buy a game in the store. It seems that the gift card has been converted to Microsoft miscellaneous...
  8. Use Microsoft Rewards to promote apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Use Microsoft Rewards to promote apps: So, we all know how rewards always promotes and encourages you to play some different game pass games, but for me at least, there isn't any encouragement to use any apps apart from mixer or...
  9. Microsoft Rewards - Game Pass Question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards - Game Pass Question: Hi, I've already finish the Hellblade Game and got 1000 G before the new quests from Microsoft Rewards come. The quest asks to unlock 2 achievementts to get 200 points in Microsoft Rewards, but...
  10. Pre-order reward problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-order reward problem.: Bonjour, je précommande le jeu black desert online et il y a dans la récompense de ce dernier plusieurs cadeaux offerts via un coffre ouvrir dans le jeu. J'ai donc ouvert le coffre mais il s'avère...