reward

Discus and support reward in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I exchanged my points for a gift of 15 reais (Brazil) and it did not come to me why? e2738959-0a7e-4926-accc-f64c94905f21 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by CaaEduardoRJ, Aug 31, 2018.

1. CaaEduardoRJ
    CaaEduardoRJ Guest

reward

why?

:)

CaaEduardoRJ, Aug 31, 2018
  2. chipopotamus
    chipopotamus Guest
    Score Streaks

I keep one low points score streak reward, one mid-points score streak reward, and one high points score streak reward at all times, even though I routinely switch them up. The care package is one of my favorite lower points rewards, because sometimes you'll luck up and get a high points reward from it.

chipopotamus, Aug 31, 2018
  3. WoodsMonk
    WoodsMonk Guest
    Controller chargers?

Received mine today not bad for 70p*!

*I had £9.30 in reward points. reward :p

WoodsMonk, Aug 31, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

reward

Smwutches, Aug 31, 2018
  5. The money directly deposit in you Microsoft account

JoE TwEaKn MANE, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

A WARNING ABOUT XBOX REWARDS POINTS AFTER YOU CASH THEM IN!

I thought it was the other way around that xbox rewards was turning into Microsoft rewards.

Na, what we using here are called "Live" rewards, the other one is called Xbox rewards/Microsoft rewards(what we bout to switch to).
    Actually this is the Xbox Live Rewards program. What it is being switched to is Microsoft Rewards. There is no Live Rewards.
  7. LawWonder17 Win User

Xbox Live Rewards merging with Microsoft Rewards

I have both XBox live rewards and Microsoft rewards. Will I still get my XB rewards credits converted into MS rewards points on my existing MS rewards?
  8. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Quest Progress not Updating

Rewards support can only assist with Rewards program offers. Since quests are not part of the rewards program, rewards support will not be able to assist.
  10. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
Thema:

reward

1. reward - Similar Threads - reward

2. Gamepass Ultimate Reward for Forza 4 not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Ultimate Reward for Forza 4 not working: i tried to claim the 500 Reward points for playing forza 4 on Pc . It keeps telling me that the points will be added to my account , but nothing happens . When i restart the app , it asks me to...
  3. Reward points.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reward points.: How do I know if I won anything? ec30f32d-88bc-4489-9e2b-c442ec53c5d2
  4. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards: My 10 dollars that i earned on microsoft rewards has gone missing plz help 98d020ba-7b52-45e1-8802-14b0f8927b12
  5. Microsoft Rewards PC quest not obtainable

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards PC quest not obtainable: Hello, this month you can get +500 rewards points for completing an achievement on pc for Forza Horizon 4 and I've done that, the app shows the tick. But if I now click on the "obtain rewards"...
  6. Reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reward: It said i won a reward and sent me here. What is the reward? 8d0577a0-17c3-462d-af38-a65b4745c325
  7. Can't redeem Forza Horizon 4 PC quest reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Forza Horizon 4 PC quest reward: I got a quest which consist in getting an achievement on PC in FH4, but in Microsoft Rewards apps there isn't a Redeem button, so quest is accomplished but I can't get my reward points. Here's my...
  8. Rewards Program Quests bug

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards Program Quests bug: I have been trying to access Game Pass Quests in the achievement section of my Xbox One S console. When clicking on sign up for Microsoft Rewards to take part in the quests I clicked join now at...
  9. (BLACKOUT) are the 250 little box rewards merits from the new contracts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (BLACKOUT) are the 250 little box rewards merits from the new contracts?: Any help would be greatly appreciated 8c7bbef4-51fc-41e0-9d33-7ef352bf04b3
  10. Microsoft rewards in South Africa and support for some older generation games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards in South Africa and support for some older generation games: I always see events on This Week On Xbox for microsoft rewards but cannot participate because it it not available in my country. I have been waiting about 2 years now and am still wondering if...