reward

Discus and support reward in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I exchanged my points for a gift of 15 reais (Brazil) and it did not come to me why? e2738959-0a7e-4926-accc-f64c94905f21 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by CaaEduardoRJ, Aug 31, 2018.

1. CaaEduardoRJ
    CaaEduardoRJ Guest

reward

why?

:)

CaaEduardoRJ, Aug 31, 2018
  2. chipopotamus
    chipopotamus Guest
    Score Streaks

I keep one low points score streak reward, one mid-points score streak reward, and one high points score streak reward at all times, even though I routinely switch them up. The care package is one of my favorite lower points rewards, because sometimes you'll luck up and get a high points reward from it.

chipopotamus, Aug 31, 2018
  3. WoodsMonk
    WoodsMonk Guest
    Controller chargers?

Received mine today not bad for 70p*!

*I had £9.30 in reward points. reward :p

WoodsMonk, Aug 31, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

reward

Smwutches, Aug 31, 2018
  5. The money directly deposit in you Microsoft account

JoE TwEaKn MANE, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

A WARNING ABOUT XBOX REWARDS POINTS AFTER YOU CASH THEM IN!

I thought it was the other way around that xbox rewards was turning into Microsoft rewards.

Na, what we using here are called "Live" rewards, the other one is called Xbox rewards/Microsoft rewards(what we bout to switch to).
    Actually this is the Xbox Live Rewards program. What it is being switched to is Microsoft Rewards. There is no Live Rewards.
  7. LawWonder17 Win User

Xbox Live Rewards merging with Microsoft Rewards

I have both XBox live rewards and Microsoft rewards. Will I still get my XB rewards credits converted into MS rewards points on my existing MS rewards?
  8. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Quest Progress not Updating

Rewards support can only assist with Rewards program offers. Since quests are not part of the rewards program, rewards support will not be able to assist.
  10. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
Thema:

reward

1. reward - Similar Threads - reward

2. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: What happened is that i got a refund by rewards, but i dont know what happened to that account or money or its expired or i used it on a game, can you please help me?. I been with xbox or...
  3. Free Gamertag Change- Xbox rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free Gamertag Change- Xbox rewards: I think it would be good to add a 'free gamertag change' as a reward on xbox rewards. e03c0b59-0a2e-44e6-8d66-989544b10712
  4. Microsoft Rewards unfairly suspending or a scam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards unfairly suspending or a scam: I have been an xbox live customer since i was 15 fast forward 29 know learning theres a rewards program a year befor sighned up been earning since then 8 months ago i tried purchasing a 10 dollar...
  5. Xbox Rewards to Gift Card Query

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Rewards to Gift Card Query: Hi, Just a query regarding the exchange of Xbox rewards for gift cards. I just exchanged points for 2 x $25.00 gift cards that said they'd get emailed to my "primary email" account (I recall it...
  6. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: Ensure that you keep tabs on your rewards your earning on your Microsoft account. Ive been pleasantly surprised how many points ive earned working on the forums. Plenty of sweepstakes available...
  7. Xbox one rewards not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one rewards not working: hello i have completed most if the xbox microsoft rewards apart from the minecraft challenge but im not getting the points from the completed challenges, it shows a green tick next to the...
  8. Microsoft rewards não está creditando pontos na conta (Microsoft Rewards is not crediting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards não está creditando pontos na conta (Microsoft Rewards is not crediting...: Mnha conta Microsoft rewards não está creditando a missão que eu compri que era derrote um ravager no Minecraft.eu cumpri mas ainda não apareceu o visto que foi feita a missão queria ter a...
  9. Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster: Where do I log onto to get the 3 devices for mission 6? I've logged onto my Xbox rewards page, Microsoft Edge rewards and mobile phone, but it's still showing as I complete 2/3. It's the last...
  10. How do you feel about Xbox Rewards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do you feel about Xbox Rewards?: I get my points every day. Got my wife doing it too. Haven't paid for Gold in several years. 377ffe43-e22d-4083-8756-091d565b610e