Reward

Discus and support Reward in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi i need to know if i can use all my reward for Xbox live. in one shot i have 13000 and i want to try it for 2 month... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dnmfgjm, Sep 25, 2019.

1. dnmfgjm
    dnmfgjm Guest

Reward

hi

i need to know if i can use all my reward for Xbox live. in one shot i have 13000 and i want to try it for 2 month

:)

dnmfgjm, Sep 25, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

A WARNING ABOUT XBOX REWARDS POINTS AFTER YOU CASH THEM IN!

I thought it was the other way around that xbox rewards was turning into Microsoft rewards.

Na, what we using here are called "Live" rewards, the other one is called Xbox rewards/Microsoft rewards(what we bout to switch to).
    Actually this is the Xbox Live Rewards program. What it is being switched to is Microsoft Rewards. There is no Live Rewards.
  3. LawWonder17 Win User

Xbox Live Rewards merging with Microsoft Rewards

I have both XBox live rewards and Microsoft rewards. Will I still get my XB rewards credits converted into MS rewards points on my existing MS rewards?
  4. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  5. UnpopularCord6 Win User

Xbox Gold Quest - October

Microsoft rewards told me to talk to xboz rewards but i cant sice xbox rewards is now part of Microsoft rewards
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Quest Progress not Updating

Rewards support can only assist with Rewards program offers. Since quests are not part of the rewards program, rewards support will not be able to assist.
Thema:

Reward

1. Reward - Similar Threads - Reward

2. Trouble with Gears 5 punch card on Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble with Gears 5 punch card on Microsoft Rewards: I can't get. The 500 points for punch card. I have gotten several new achievements since activation of said Gears 5 punch card, but all it does is play video for game instead of giving me ccredit...
  3. Would you be able to buy a xbox with giftcards from x box rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would you be able to buy a xbox with giftcards from x box rewards?: Hey I got two questions so would you be able to buy an xbox with giftcards you get from Microsoft rewards? Also, can you gift a giftcard you get from Microsoft rewards? Thank you guys for your...
  4. Xbox reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox reward: Microsoft reward is not available in greece.Will it become ever available in greece? Please respond i want to complete the achivmens for an xbox live gold 5686ebfb-f0a3-4cd2-bcf4-20665bd9a47d
  5. Microsft rewards gift card not in my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsft rewards gift card not in my account: I recently redeemed a gift card for 5 dollars in rewards and it is not in my account! They keep doing this and how can I get my gift card? 1e86270e-a801-4c31-875c-52204d22c0d0
  6. Problema con Microsoft Rewards[Problem with Microsoft Rewards]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema con Microsoft Rewards[Problem with Microsoft Rewards]: Los días 27 y 28 de julio no obtuve los 50 puntos por obtener el logro diario. Hace 20 días se rompió la racha de días consecutivos conectada a la página de microsoft rewards a pesar de que me...
  7. Gears 5 punch card not working on Microsoft Rewards App on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears 5 punch card not working on Microsoft Rewards App on Xbox One: I recently played Gears 5 Operation 4, to get a new achievement so I could claim the 500 points on offer towards my Microsoft Rewards points total but even after acquiring 4 new achievements it...
  8. Microsoft Rewards Punchcard not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Punchcard not working: I did everything the Xbox Microsoft Reward punchcard for Gears 5 told me to do and its not working at all it says Unlock a New achievment and i did that but it wont process that i did earn an...
  9. Missing Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Rewards: I have regularly experienced issues with Microsoft Rewards. (1) Most recently, have have completed the "August Monthly Bonus Round" for 2020; and I never received the free sweekstakes entries...
  10. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards: hello everybody I changed my region of my xbox account so i can use microsoft rewards, but i get the same allert and i hope i havent wasted my time to earn the points for it, it really feels...