Rewards app crashes

Discus and support Rewards app crashes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there is a bug with the rewards app on cbox series s you open the app click on a nox then you might click on something else and the app freezes all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blindthingz, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Blindthingz
    Blindthingz Guest

Rewards app crashes

Hey there is a bug with the rewards app on cbox series s you open the app click on a nox then you might click on something else and the app freezes all the images disapear it flashes once then kicks you out of the app back to the home acresn and the conrfoler
    doesnt reapond for say 5 seconds.

ita very distinctive but happens all the time...

anyone else have this issue?

how can i report it?

:)

Blindthingz, Jan 14, 2021
  2. bellybama Win User

Game pass punch card November.

Hey mate, im in Oz too, and it just popped up in my Xbox Rewards app yesterday.

The reward is 5k rewards points, but none of the punch card things have actually unlocked after getting the achievements so far.

Im in the insider program, not sure if that chanfes anything. Its slow and buggy as all hell, and has made my xbox crash twice.
  3. Mister Cizl Win User

Social part at Bingo

Hey GutsherrGans532! We were able to open a handful of rewards in a row without issue. Does this crash happen after a set amount of rewards open? Do you get an error message or code when the game crashes? Post back and let us know!
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc

I also have problems with the app, it crashes and does not update sometimes, have to close the app and crash again, but if you look in the console the mission was accomplished.
  5. BeNbErG-92D9CCFC-B98 Win User

Unable to open XB1 SmartGlass

The app on my phone is fixed however the desktop app is still crashing.
  6. JcTrickY Win User

Xbox App - App freezes whenever I click on "Achievements"

The app beta also crash for me
Thema:

Rewards app crashes

1. Rewards app crashes - Similar Threads - Rewards app crashes

2. Anybody else's rewards app unresponsive?

in XboX Insiders
    Anybody else's rewards app unresponsive?: Anybody else having issues with the rewards app at all? It doesn't even load up and cant even reinstall it now among other things. The latest update seems to be a complete mess. submitted by...
  3. Xbox Microsoft Rewards App runs terribly

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Microsoft Rewards App runs terribly: It's been a while now that the Microsoft Rewards App on Xbox is running terribly. It runs so bad it takes 10 seconds (a lot) to open or redeem a tab and it also occasionally crashes. It's been...
  4. Links to YouTube videos in the Rewards app don't open the video anymore, just open the...

in XboX Insiders
    Links to YouTube videos in the Rewards app don't open the video anymore, just open the...: I noticed a few weeks ago that the cards in the Rewards app that refere to a YouTube video don't open the video directly as it used to. Instead it just goes to the Home feed. I'm noticing this on...
  5. App (MS Rewards, Disney+, Movies & TV) crash on boot, then their file size is decreased to...

in XboX Insiders
    App (MS Rewards, Disney+, Movies & TV) crash on boot, then their file size is decreased to...: X1 fat - Skip-ahead. MS Rewards and the other mentioned apps worked fine last night. I turn on the console today and boot Rewards and it's just a black screen. I go to Mange App and see the app...
  6. Microsoft rewards app xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards app xbox: So the 3rd portion of the weekly set this week was "points hunter" which was basically to earn at least 200 microsoft points. Super easy, especially when completing the daily sets but for some...
  7. Microsoft rewards app crash n freeze x1x

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft rewards app crash n freeze x1x: Anyone else submitted by /u/Shrooms4Garbage [link] [comments]
  8. Microsoft Rewards Xbox App unavailable when added to home screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Xbox App unavailable when added to home screen: I have an issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox that seems to be Microsoft account specific. For example, when I attempt to add the Microsoft Rewards App to the home screen on Xbox, it is...
  9. Microsoft Rewards app constantly crashes

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards app constantly crashes: Have been noticing this more and more. The rewards app keeps crashing. Happens randomly but frequent enough to be annoying. Have reinstalled with same issue. On series x, latest public firmware...
  10. Microsoft Rewards app is crashing.

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards app is crashing.: Ever since a couple of updates ago (omega ring), the Microsoft Rewards app has been very slow in loading, updating tiles, and freezing up while navigating, ending with it eventually going back to...