Rewards App Gears POP! & Ori and the Will of the Wisps Punchcards not completing

Discus and support Rewards App Gears POP! & Ori and the Will of the Wisps Punchcards not completing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On the Rewards app on the dashboard the Gears POP! and Ori Punchcards have not competed. I have got an achievement on both games which satisfies the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lord C Vandingo, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Rewards App Gears POP! & Ori and the Will of the Wisps Punchcards not completing

On the Rewards app on the dashboard the Gears POP! and Ori Punchcards have not competed.

I have got an achievement on both games which satisfies the second part of each(with green tick to prove its registered) Punchcard but the first part which is scan barcode to get Gears POP! on my mobile hasn't got a green tick nor has the first section of
    the Ori punchcard got a tick (click here to activate Punchcard)

On both tiles show 1/2 even tho both quests have been met on both punchcards and plus both easier ones.

I also completed these days ago in fact I'm sure over a week.

:)

Lord C Vandingo, Mar 18, 2020
  2. MoeZArts Win User

Rewards App Gears POP! & Ori and the Will of the Wisps Punchcards not completing

Please use the link Smwutches shared above, you will have to submit a ticket and as soon as the Microsoft team confirms you completed it they will deposit the points into your account. It happened to me before and it took 2-3 days to get the points from
    submitting the ticket.
  3. Squeezefan Win User

I have same problem and also completed punchcard about 1 to 2 years ago for 9000 points where you had to get 4 achievements in 4 different games never received even after sending photographs to microsoft.
  4. Swift Oldboy Win User

Try fully shutdowning the Xbox and than click on the redemption buttons again, I did that for Gears Pop when I got the achievement and it worked for me. Go to Settings>General>Power mode & startup> Full Shutdown

Hopefully this helps!
  5. Lord C Vandingo Win User

already tried that, didn't work but thanks
  6. Vinniebe86 Win User

Had the same problem and I contact Microsoft reward support. They are looking into it.
Thema:

1. Rewards App Gears POP! & Ori and the Will of the Wisps Punchcards not completing - Similar Threads - Rewards App Gears

2. Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily...: It's worked for me the past two, but the previous five it did not, after reinstalls, hard boots, etc. A friend of mine was having a similar issue. b5a6760b-19a1-4243-8507-32ce18a7e806
  3. Microsoft Rewards App - Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards App - Xbox: Is there a way to contact customer service, because i had like 6 achievements this week; and right now i still have 1 out of the required 3 achievements. I'm about to lose my 59 week streak. I'm...
  4. Microsoft Rewards App for Xbox no longer tracking achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards App for Xbox no longer tracking achievements: [IMG] Ever since the Recent Achievements was moved to notifications the Microsoft Rewards app doesn't track any Achievements. Including the weekly set and daily. I completed the weekly set...
  5. Xbox rewards app. not registering achievements.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox rewards app. not registering achievements.: The weekly quest is not registering all my achievements. Ive earned 8 achievements and it has registered 2 and that was after earning 6. I've done a hard reset twice and still wont register the 3...
  6. Reward app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reward app: After an update from the system and the reward app i cant finish the weekly achievement hunt reward. I have 7 achievements today but in the app are 0/3 So i cant finished it and i have a serie of...
  7. Rewards app, Gears 5 offer not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rewards app, Gears 5 offer not working.: Using the Rewards app on Xbox One, I am completing the featured offer for Gears 5.Yesterday, I activated the punch card, watched the video, then I earned the achievement for completing 1 free for...
  8. Gears 5 Microsoft rewards app not updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Microsoft rewards app not updating: Again I have issues with a Microsoft Rewards app on my Xbox One X dashboard not updating after I carry out a task. This time it is the Gears 5 Operation 3: Gridiron punchcard. Unlock an...
  9. Gears 5 Rewards App Punchcard Without Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Rewards App Punchcard Without Xbox Live Gold: A new quest on the microsoft rewards app came out this week. You can get 500 points for checking out gears 5 streams on mixer and checking out the operation free for all bundle. The third part of...
  10. Microsoft Rewards App Gears Ultimate Fan Sweepstakes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards App Gears Ultimate Fan Sweepstakes: There's a quest in the rewards app to unlock an achievement in any Gears game and be a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber to get entered into a Gears Ultimate fan sweepstakes. Im from North America...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ori and the will of the wisps bonus rewards not working