Rewards app on console not working...

Discus and support Rewards app on console not working... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; It seems to be bugged. Yesterday I went to take the monthly survey like always but when I clicked on it, it said page not found but it still gave me... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by brandiesel1, Oct 6, 2019.

1. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

It seems to be bugged.

Yesterday I went to take the monthly survey like always but when I clicked on it, it said page not found but it still gave me 150 points. No other points will work for checking out movies and games.

Today I decided to try the survey again and it worked so I did the survey. The same 5 point tiles will let me check them out but the points aren't unlocking.

Anyone else having issues? I've deleted and reinstalled the app.

:)

brandiesel1, Oct 6, 2019
  2. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

mine was like that too, I made some attempts and it was normal.
  3. Dadtendo Win User

I've had the problem. It's frustrating but I don't mind. As long as a bug doesn't ruin my daily streak I'm fine. I'm going to attempt the 999-day set badge.
  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there brandiesel1,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and for marking the answer.
    We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  6. kev edin Win User

If you don't get your points just report it they guys at the rewards help are great . Always get your points back 馃憤
Thema:

1. Rewards app on console not working... - Similar Threads - Rewards app console

2. Is anybody else annoyed by Rewards and Avatars apps being reinstalled on each system update?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anybody else annoyed by Rewards and Avatars apps being reinstalled on each system update?: So, Rewards app is not working in my country (Poland), so I uninstalled it. But it gets reinstalled with each system update. Same thing happens with avatar apps (I don't use them, so I uninstall...
  3. Microsoft Rewards not work on mobile app android (GamePass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards not work on mobile app android (GamePass): Hola. Tengo una duda. Tengo la Subscripci贸n Gamepass (b谩sica, no ultimate) y estoy inscrito en el programa Rewards. Tan s贸lo juego en PC, no dispongo de consola. En la APP m贸vil (android) de Xbox...
  4. Xbox one Rewards app is not recognizing my acheivements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Rewards app is not recognizing my acheivements: My Xbox One is not recognizing my achievements on my rewards page. I have turned it off and back on and refreshed the rewards page several times but to no avail. This has happened two days in a...
  5. Xbox reward app weekly quest not updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox reward app weekly quest not updating: One of my quests for this week is to get 3 achievements, I got my 3 however it seems to be stuck at 2 outta 3. I鈥檝e tried unistalling & reinstalling the app, quiting out of the app restarting the...
  6. Microsoft rewards app n茫o contabiliza minhas conquistas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards app n茫o contabiliza minhas conquistas: Uma das atividades 茅 ganhar 3 conquistas em jogos e s贸 contabilizou a primeira sendo que j谩 ganhei v谩rias. nem mesmo o ganhe mais on se ganha 50 pontos por ter uma conquista contabilizou. Estou em...
  7. Could We Make A Microsoft Rewards Mobile App?

in XboX Insiders
    Could We Make A Microsoft Rewards Mobile App?: Could we make a Xbox insider app and a Microsoft Rewards app for mobile? submitted by /u/IceColdSadness [link] [comments]
  8. Rewards app not working on xbox home screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rewards app not working on xbox home screen: What has happened to the i in Microsoft here? Lol. And why isn't the content refreshing? Been like this over a week now. Hard reset didn't fix. Got to go the long way round to reach content....
  9. Xbox Rewards Console App refuses to load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Rewards Console App refuses to load: I'm noticing that the Xbox Rewards App for the Xbox One is once again having issues with refusing to start up, is anyone else having the same issue with the app or any app on the console's home...
  10. Xbox Rewards App fails to run: update your console's location

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Rewards App fails to run: update your console's location: Yesterday the Xbox rewards app on my Xbox One console failed to start and was just hanging. Today I get this error: "Update your console's location". The location is fine, reinstalling didn't fix...