Rewards app on console not working...

Discus and support Rewards app on console not working... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; It seems to be bugged. Yesterday I went to take the monthly survey like always but when I clicked on it, it said page not found but it still gave me... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by brandiesel1, Oct 6, 2019.

1. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

It seems to be bugged.

Yesterday I went to take the monthly survey like always but when I clicked on it, it said page not found but it still gave me 150 points. No other points will work for checking out movies and games.

Today I decided to try the survey again and it worked so I did the survey. The same 5 point tiles will let me check them out but the points aren't unlocking.

Anyone else having issues? I've deleted and reinstalled the app.

:)

brandiesel1, Oct 6, 2019
  2. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

mine was like that too, I made some attempts and it was normal.
  3. Dadtendo Win User

I've had the problem. It's frustrating but I don't mind. As long as a bug doesn't ruin my daily streak I'm fine. I'm going to attempt the 999-day set badge.
  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there brandiesel1,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and for marking the answer.
    We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  6. kev edin Win User

If you don't get your points just report it they guys at the rewards help are great . Always get your points back đź‘Ť
Thema:

1. Rewards app on console not working... - Similar Threads - Rewards app console

2. app Microsoft Reward. Bug Ă©cran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.): J'ai un probleme avec l'application Microsoft Reward sur xbox. L'app n'a pas fonctionner hier durant toute la journée. l'app ne fonctionne pas non plus aujourd'hui. Je c pas quesque qui se passe....
  3. Xbox MS Rewards App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox MS Rewards App: The Mixer Quest is not working. Anyone else having this problem? acba033f-c343-4672-bd4c-a1ede798c006
  4. Microsoft Rewards App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards App: So currently you can't buy xbox 360 related things with the Rewards App on xbox one, don't know if it's possible but could you allow us to use the Rewards App to buy anything related to the 360....
  5. [Tech] Game Pass android app not installing games, showing rewards,

in XboX Insiders
    [Tech] Game Pass android app not installing games, showing rewards,: I'm using the app on an unlocked Moto g7. Even after uninstalling, clearing the cache, etc, I keep getting told the app can't access my rewards info, nor find my Xbox console, and it can't install...
  6. Will we be able to manage tasks available only in the Xbox One Microsoft Rewards App from...

in XboX Insiders
    Will we be able to manage tasks available only in the Xbox One Microsoft Rewards App from...: submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Rewards app not tracking quest progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Rewards app not tracking quest progress: The Xbox Rewards app on Xbox One does not appear to be accurately tracking quest progress. I got an achievement in Middle-Earth:Shadow of Mordor and it did not count towards the "Step back in...
  8. Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox not showing my game pass quest.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox not showing my game pass quest.: Hello Xbox community can anyone tell me why my game pass quest’s are not showing? I just upgraded to a game pass ultimate account yesterday I think around 4 PM-ish. If someone could tell me what...
  9. Microsoft Rewards App Gears Ultimate Fan Sweepstakes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards App Gears Ultimate Fan Sweepstakes: There's a quest in the rewards app to unlock an achievement in any Gears game and be a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber to get entered into a Gears Ultimate fan sweepstakes. Im from North America...
  10. Xbox Rewards App fails to run: update your console's location

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Rewards App fails to run: update your console's location: Yesterday the Xbox rewards app on my Xbox One console failed to start and was just hanging. Today I get this error: "Update your console's location". The location is fine, reinstalling didn't fix...