Rewards cost more for some and less for others

Discus and support Rewards cost more for some and less for others in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am wondering if anyone can explain to me why in the rewards store it costs more points for my niece and nephew to purchase something than it costs me... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ObservedFuture3, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Rewards cost more for some and less for others

I am wondering if anyone can explain to me why in the rewards store it costs more points for my niece and nephew to purchase something than it costs me (Example the $10 walmart crd for me is 10500 points and 13000 for my niece and nephew) we all have lv2
    status

:)

ObservedFuture3, Nov 5, 2019
  2. GroundOregano94 Win User

I know, people doesn't know about that.
  3. Vondiehmon Win User

Yes, a rare one. Congratilations dear friend. Greetings to your family.
    What are the advantages of a "Grandfather" account?
  4. ObservedFuture3 Win User

yeah I have amazon cards and they don't does that mean I have a grandfather account?
  5. Airyrose666 Win User

Some older accounts have a better deals than newer ones.
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Really, I didn´t know that. How can I get the Information, what account I have (Grandfahter, Father or Child)?
Thema:

1. Rewards cost more for some and less for others - Similar Threads - Rewards cost more

2. The Microsoft rewards event

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The Microsoft rewards event: I'm sure you guys know the new 1$ 20 points event, but i have a question. Do i have to spend 20$ for me to get 20 points per dollar? e3ba63e1-61ee-4995-ace8-3a58df09f03c
  3. Elite Series 2 Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite Series 2 Microsoft Rewards: Hello, I just saw on Microsoft Rewards that you could earn 15000 pts by buying an Elite Series 2 controller between 11/05 and 11/18. I buy the controller on the Microsoft website without knowing...
  4. Microsoft Rewards - Plans for adding more countries?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards - Plans for adding more countries?: Hello There my Microsoft and Xbox teammates. Do anybody know if there is plan to include Xbox Rewards (Microsoft Rewards) to Czech Republic? Or other European countries? It would be really...
  5. Microsoft Rewards is [mod removed] broken

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards is [mod removed] broken: My search earning points won't track, i recently downloaded and have been using a vpn(its not malware if that's what you are thinking) so, why is this? 1a81801f-be7e-41c2-9175-ae84431f3aae
  6. 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?: Every year I have saved my points to get the 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership. I always have that set as my goal and I was just looking and noticing that it's not there. Did they take this away?...
  7. The Recent Rewards Rescue Space mission 10 checkpoints (October 2019) - when is it drawn...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The Recent Rewards Rescue Space mission 10 checkpoints (October 2019) - when is it drawn...: Hi Everyone, After the painstaking competition to complete the 10 tasks I did receive my 1 month free of Xbox Ultimate Gold Game Pass and my double points for Bing searches but when and what is...
  8. Microsoft rewards survey via Xbox rewards app

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards survey via Xbox rewards app: Hi there, I just completed the monthly survey however two of the questions only allowed one answer when asking how do i earn points and what do i use regularly. I personally use both bing...
  9. Microsoft reward telling you how much you points cost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft reward telling you how much you points cost: I know it would be a stupid idea but wouldn't it be cool if you could see how much money you made or gave away? 272c5def-a5c2-4c0b-a409-4c553f6e7f5b
  10. Xbox rewards cost

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox rewards cost: I would like to know if Xbox live rewards costs anything more than my xbox live membership. Thanks 215338b9-da8c-4c20-bf9f-cf395c12ff10