Rewards credits not deposited into Xbox account

Discus and support Rewards credits not deposited into Xbox account in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; On May 7th I had 10,250 credits in my Xbox Rewards account thinking it would be deposited into my Xbox Account as money on the 15th per usual. It has... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Phale966, May 22, 2018.

1. Phale966
    Phale966 Guest

On May 7th I had 10,250 credits in my Xbox Rewards account thinking it would be deposited into my Xbox Account as money on the 15th per usual. It has not happened yet, and with Xbox Rewards ending soon, I want to make sure the credits get deposited as money
    into my account before Xbox rewards ends and becomes Microsoft Rewards.

Thanks for the help.

Phale

:)

Phale966, May 22, 2018
  2. ToxicVisionz
    ToxicVisionz Guest
    not getting rewards points deposited

not getting my xbox live rewards credits deposited into my account on my xbox 360 account

ToxicVisionz, May 22, 2018
  3. yanjian
    yanjian Guest
    Promotions for 50,000 MS Rewards Credits when upgrading from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Thanks, that's mean for 50,000 rewards credits they will be directly deposited as USD $50 to my account? (I'm in the US)

yanjian, May 22, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

They are scheduled to be deposited at the end of the month.

Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited
    by the 15th of the next month.

Smwutches, May 22, 2018
  5. Phale966
    Phale966 Guest
    I see, I misunderstood then, I thought if you were above 5k credits before the 15th then it would be deposited. My mistake. Thank you for clearing this up.

Phale966, May 23, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  7. yanjian Win User

Promotions for 50,000 MS Rewards Credits when upgrading from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

For help with Rewards program offers, you'll want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum.

Rewards credits are not like Microsoft Rewards points. The credits are deposited directly into your Xbox account as currency.
    Thanks, that's mean for 50,000 rewards credits they will be directly deposited as USD $50 to my account? (I'm in the US)
  8. Smwutches Win User

For help with Rewards program offers, you'll want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum.

Rewards credits are not like Microsoft Rewards points. The credits are deposited directly into your Xbox account as currency.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards credits pending for more then 1 year

Hello Rise Lara Crft,

Your account does not have a Microsoft payable account to deposit into, so the deposit is failing. We cannot deposit Rewards Credits into a non-Microsoft billable account (like Credit Cards). If you wish to receive your deposit,
    you must create a Microsoft payable account for us to deposit Rewards Credits into. We can no longer transfer Credits between different gamertags. Apologies for the inconvenience.
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

Haven't recieved my MS Reward Points

Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

Furthermore, Xbox Live Rewards Credits and MS Reward points are not the same currency.
  11. RippenHarra Win User

points/$

— Will my Rewards Credits expire?

A. While Rewards Credits do not expire, the funds that we deposit do, so be sure to use it! Once Rewards Credits have been converted to your country’s local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account, the cash value will expire within 365 days upon
    deposit. To view expiring deposits in your Microsoft account, go to the Billing and Account Management page. See Terms and Conditions for full details.

http://rewards.xbox.com/faq/
Thema:

1. Rewards credits not deposited into Xbox account - Similar Threads - Rewards credits deposited

2. My Xbox Live Rewards credits never got deposited into my Microsoft Account

in XBoX Rewards
    My Xbox Live Rewards credits never got deposited into my Microsoft Account: Hi, I was referred here by Microsoft support to inquire about my missing Xbox Live Rewards deposit. I had 5250 Xbox Rewards points and 200 VIP points that were supposed to have been deposited to...
  3. XL Rewards credits not deposited

in XBoX Rewards
    XL Rewards credits not deposited: Hi, I claimed my 5000 Credits on the first of June and they were supposed to be deposited on the 31st of June. Today is July 2nd and they still haven't been deposited. Gamertag:...
  4. Xbox Rewards credit not deposited

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Rewards credit not deposited: i have ransomed 5000 rewards credit using 250 gem in the vault from Xbox live rewards but after about 1 Mounth this rewards have not deposited . Why? Thanks 8075d6fa-c79c-48f6-b70f-f229523f4fc7
  5. Issue with Xbox rewards credit being deposited

in XBoX Rewards
    Issue with Xbox rewards credit being deposited: Hi, I got an email from Xbox Live Rewards saying "There seems to be an issue with your account please reach out to our Forum Support Team". Can you help please? 3e811eb8-cce9-4c09-9373-6df0c705b74f
  6. Issue with Xbox rewards credit being deposited

in XBoX Rewards
    Issue with Xbox rewards credit being deposited: i have just had an email with my final rewards balance but it said there was an issue and that it couldn't make my final rewards deposit - could you advise what that might be?...
  7. Xbox Rewards credits not deposited...

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Rewards credits not deposited...: I had over 23,000 credits due on the 15th that I did not receive, and now the page has been taken down so I cannot track it. Will I still be receiving my credits?...
  8. Can not deposit xbox rewards credits

in XBoX Rewards
    Can not deposit xbox rewards credits: I have 11,209 credits that will not convert to my local currency. At least 10,000 of it should of converted on 5/30 it is now 6/15 and the last day of the program. I've spent the past hour on the...
  9. Rewards Credits STILL not deposited

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards Credits STILL not deposited: Yet again, no rewards credits have been deposited. Please fix this. I have over 17,000 credits to be deposited. 7448cbd2-e7ce-4fa7-ab29-71c862fb4ead
  10. 10500 credits rewards point still not deposited since more than a month

in XBoX Rewards
    10500 credits rewards point still not deposited since more than a month: I have fixed my account ,now the actual account region match the xbox rewards region , waiting my credits points to be deposited. 45c3ac5d-b87b-4c2e-aae6-641c219c4690