Rewards credits not deposited

Discus and support Rewards credits not deposited in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hello I pre-ordered XCOM 2 from the Microsoft Store, and as of yet I have not received the 15,000 rewards credits. Thanks for your help.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Teal249, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Teal249
    Teal249 Guest

Hello I pre-ordered XCOM 2 from the Microsoft Store, and as of yet I have not received the 15,000 rewards credits. Thanks for your help.

:)

Teal249, Oct 17, 2016
  2. why have my reward credits not been deposited

hi i have 16000 reward credits which should of been deposited by the 15th may. I'm worried that my credits will not be deposited before the change to Microsoft rewards. Could I please have my 16000 reward credits deposited as soon as possible thank you

THE PAULBREAKER, Oct 17, 2016
  3. DevilBlak888
    DevilBlak888 Guest
    Rewards

my credits rewards have not deposited me in my microsoft rewards account

DevilBlak888, Oct 17, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Simply Rewarding points have not been put in my account.

Hello mdeneen99,

From the FAQ for the Simply Rewarding offer:

When will I receive my Rewards Credits?

After you have completed the offer, your Rewards Credits will appear as pending within 96 hours.

Note that pending and deposited are two different Credit types. Pending Credits are undeposited, and are awaiting action to move to the deposited state. Pending Credits require one deposit cycle to process. A general rule of thumb is Credits
    pending on the 1st through 15th will be deposited in the end of month deposit. Credits pending on the 16th through the 31st will be deposited in the mid-month deposit the following month. Therefore, your deposit will not occur until the end of the month.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

where did my pointss go

Hello Tyes1144,

From our FAQ:

What is the monetary value of Rewards Credits?

5,000 Rewards Credits are equal to £3.

Therefore, that 32 pound deposit is your 50,000 Credit deposit. You can see a statement of all Credit and deposit events from your MyStatement on the MyRewards page.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Cant redeem from the vault

Hello Rdeal,

You cannot redeem Rewards Credits from the vault. If you are asking about a deposit of your Rewards Credits, since you are beneath 1000 Credits, you cannot yet request a deposit.
  7. yanjian Win User

Promotions for 50,000 MS Rewards Credits when upgrading from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

For help with Rewards program offers, you'll want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum.

Rewards credits are not like Microsoft Rewards points. The credits are deposited directly into your Xbox account as currency.
    Thanks, that's mean for 50,000 rewards credits they will be directly deposited as USD $50 to my account? (I'm in the US)
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Xbox rewards credits

Hello alexthegreat26,

There is no way to deposit Rewards Credits outside of the scheduled deposit dates.
Thema:

1. Rewards credits not deposited - Similar Threads - Rewards credits deposited

2. My Xbox Live Rewards credits never got deposited into my Microsoft Account

in XBoX Rewards
    My Xbox Live Rewards credits never got deposited into my Microsoft Account: Hi, I was referred here by Microsoft support to inquire about my missing Xbox Live Rewards deposit. I had 5250 Xbox Rewards points and 200 VIP points that were supposed to have been deposited to...
  3. XL Rewards credits not deposited

in XBoX Rewards
    XL Rewards credits not deposited: Hi, I claimed my 5000 Credits on the first of June and they were supposed to be deposited on the 31st of June. Today is July 2nd and they still haven't been deposited. Gamertag:...
  4. Xbox Rewards credit not deposited

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Rewards credit not deposited: i have ransomed 5000 rewards credit using 250 gem in the vault from Xbox live rewards but after about 1 Mounth this rewards have not deposited . Why? Thanks 8075d6fa-c79c-48f6-b70f-f229523f4fc7
  5. Issue with Xbox rewards credit being deposited

in XBoX Rewards
    Issue with Xbox rewards credit being deposited: Hi, I got an email from Xbox Live Rewards saying "There seems to be an issue with your account please reach out to our Forum Support Team". Can you help please? 3e811eb8-cce9-4c09-9373-6df0c705b74f
  6. Issue with Xbox rewards credit being deposited

in XBoX Rewards
    Issue with Xbox rewards credit being deposited: i have just had an email with my final rewards balance but it said there was an issue and that it couldn't make my final rewards deposit - could you advise what that might be?...
  7. Xbox Rewards credits not deposited...

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Rewards credits not deposited...: I had over 23,000 credits due on the 15th that I did not receive, and now the page has been taken down so I cannot track it. Will I still be receiving my credits?...
  8. Can not deposit xbox rewards credits

in XBoX Rewards
    Can not deposit xbox rewards credits: I have 11,209 credits that will not convert to my local currency. At least 10,000 of it should of converted on 5/30 it is now 6/15 and the last day of the program. I've spent the past hour on the...
  9. Rewards Credits STILL not deposited

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards Credits STILL not deposited: Yet again, no rewards credits have been deposited. Please fix this. I have over 17,000 credits to be deposited. 7448cbd2-e7ce-4fa7-ab29-71c862fb4ead
  10. 10500 credits rewards point still not deposited since more than a month

in XBoX Rewards
    10500 credits rewards point still not deposited since more than a month: I have fixed my account ,now the actual account region match the xbox rewards region , waiting my credits points to be deposited. 45c3ac5d-b87b-4c2e-aae6-641c219c4690