Rewards Deposit

Discus and support Rewards Deposit in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I've reached 5000 reward points since 4 days ago. Now it's the 17th of the month and I haven't got the deposit on my account. What can I do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by YKHIPHOP, Oct 17, 2016.

1. YKHIPHOP
    YKHIPHOP Guest

Rewards Deposit

I've reached 5000 reward points since 4 days ago. Now it's the 17th of the month and I haven't got the deposit on my account. What can I do?

:)

YKHIPHOP, Oct 17, 2016
  2. GonzoGrux
    GonzoGrux Guest
    Rewards will not Deposit

My Rewards will not Deposit. Please force a Deposit. Thank you.

GonzoGrux, Oct 17, 2016
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    microsoft balance and xbox live reward deposit refund

If you check your digital returns at
    http://commerce.microsoft.com
    it should show you if it is deposits from the rewards program. You can also check your rewards statement on the MyRewards section of the rewards site for when deposits took place. If they took place at the same time as the
    deposits on the billing site, then those are definitely from your rewards deposits.

Currency from the rewards program will expire one year after the deposit if it's not used.

There is no word on if/when the program will shut down.

Smwutches, Oct 17, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Rewards Deposit

Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have 5,000 pending. Generally if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited by the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited
    by the 15th of the next month.

So yours should either deposit by the end of the month or the 15th of next month (the first deposit took place on the 12th this month so since you get to 5,000 after that they may be scheduled for next month).

Smwutches, Oct 17, 2016
  5. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

My 15,000 points aren't transferring

All rewards over 5,000 take 1 cycle to deposit. Rewards deposited between the 1st and 15th deposit at the end of the month and the 16th and 30th/31st are deposited in the middle of the following month.
  6. FACELESSICE Win User

Earning Microsoft Points for Gold renewal

Deposits from the Xbox LIVE Rewards program occurs around the 15th and 30th of each month. Deposits from the Program are in batches of 100 Points or more. Rewards Points deposits are labeled as Points Added or Rewards. The Microsoft Billing site will not
    list out the specific Rewards opportunity that has been deposited. From there, the total amount of Rewards Points deposited should add up with the amount of awarded Rewards Points listed on the Xbox LIVE Rewards site. This is from the rewards rep. Here is
    a link to the forum

forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx
  7. Smwutches Win User

microsoft balance and xbox live reward deposit refund

If you check your digital returns at
    http://commerce.microsoft.com
    it should show you if it is deposits from the rewards program. You can also check your rewards statement on the MyRewards section of the rewards site for when deposits took place. If they took place at the same time as the
    deposits on the billing site, then those are definitely from your rewards deposits.

Currency from the rewards program will expire one year after the deposit if it's not used.

There is no word on if/when the program will shut down.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Xbox live rewards

For help with the Rewards program, you'll want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum. There was no deposit scheduled for the 14th. The first deposit for this month took place on the 12th. If you requested a deposit on or after the 9th, the
    credits would be scheduled for the end of the month deposit.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Incorrect rewards deposited into account

$1.15 would be a deposit of 1,015 credits. If that's how many it shows were deposited on the Rewards site, then the deposit was correct.
Thema:

Rewards Deposit

1. Rewards Deposit - Similar Threads - Rewards Deposit

2. Microsoft Reward points are not being deposited

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Reward points are not being deposited: I received an email saying my Reward points for my digital purchases were added to my account. However, I don't see any change in my points listed. What could the issue be?...
  3. Missing Xbox Live Rewards deposit

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing Xbox Live Rewards deposit: Hello. I redeemed $15 worth of points from Xbox Live Rewards on 5/4 and it is now two months later 7/3 and I have not received it. Any help and information is appreciated. Thank you. [img]...
  4. My Xbox Live Rewards credits never got deposited into my Microsoft Account

in XBoX Rewards
    My Xbox Live Rewards credits never got deposited into my Microsoft Account: Hi, I was referred here by Microsoft support to inquire about my missing Xbox Live Rewards deposit. I had 5250 Xbox Rewards points and 200 VIP points that were supposed to have been deposited to...
  5. XL Rewards credits not deposited

in XBoX Rewards
    XL Rewards credits not deposited: Hi, I claimed my 5000 Credits on the first of June and they were supposed to be deposited on the 31st of June. Today is July 2nd and they still haven't been deposited. Gamertag:...
  6. My Xbox Rewards points never got deposited into my Microsoft Account currency

in XBoX Rewards
    My Xbox Rewards points never got deposited into my Microsoft Account currency: Hi, I was referred here by Microsoft support to inquire about my missing Xbox Live Rewards deposit. I had 5250 Xbox Rewards points and 200 VIP points that were supposed to have been deposited to...
  7. 2 months of waiting and haven’t received Xbox Live Rewards deposit

in XBoX Rewards
    2 months of waiting and haven’t received Xbox Live Rewards deposit: Hello. I redeemed $15 worth of points from Xbox Live Rewards on 5/4 and it is now two months later 7/2 and I have not received it. Any help and information is appreciated. Thank you....
  8. Rewards transfer/deposit to MS account

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards transfer/deposit to MS account: Waiting on my left over points & gems from my live rewards to be transferred to my MS account. FAQ stated that 6/30 was the last day, so shouldn't I have received my transfer by now?...
  9. Xbox rewards deposit

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox rewards deposit: Hello im opt out my rewards in xbox rewards someone from support said: my rewards will deposit in the end of june but i haven't recieve anything Help me please Thanks...
  10. I received XBox Hot Deals Reward Cards and the monies did not deposit into the account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I received XBox Hot Deals Reward Cards and the monies did not deposit into the account.: What can be done here is the order confirmation numbers Reward:Microsoft Rewards <*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***>Mon 10/15/2018, 9:47 AMHot Deal - $25 Xbox Gift...