Rewards for pre-order game purchase not available????

Discus and support Rewards for pre-order game purchase not available???? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I pre-ordered "Borderlands 3" and obviously could not play it until September 13 - in effect equal to a September 13 purchase. WHY exclude loyal... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ActivistLime948, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Rewards for pre-order game purchase not available????

I pre-ordered "Borderlands 3" and obviously could not play it until September 13 - in effect equal to a September 13 purchase. WHY exclude loyal customers from the Microsoft Rewards 6,000 point bonus!???? We should be rewarded as if the game was purchased
    on September 13, 2019! One would expect that Microsoft values and

appreciates its "established" consumers.

:)

ActivistLime948, Sep 16, 2019
  2. XBLRewards8 Win User

I didn't receive MyVip rank

Hello Mindflayer1983,

Pre-orders are not eligible for MyVIP. While there was a special offer in September that allowed pre-orders for MyVIP, your pre-order was instead Rewarded by the Gears of War offer that was running at the time. Since purchases can only be Rewarded once,
    you did not receive VIP payback that month as well. Since pre-orders do not qualify for MyVIP, you did not receive progress for your Call of Duty purchase, but you did get a punch on the Games on Demand punchcard.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

I`ve got your reply.

Hello PeteYoon,

Pre-orders have not been a part of MyVIP Rewarding since the introduction of the program in September 2014. The only way to earn Credits for pre-order purchases is through different variations of pre-order offers we have done, with the most consistent of
    those offers being the Games on Demand digital pre-order offer.
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Qualifying Content on my Account

Hello iTimeTravelWell,

As Smwutches says, game consumables and pre-orders are not eligible for MyVIP. Also, we only Reward purchases made in the regional currency of your Rewards Account region (CAD). Purchases made in a different regional currency are not eligible for Rewards.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Tekken 7 digital deluxe pre-order

Hello FragrantCash,

From the FAQ for that offer:

How do I earn Rewards with the Games on Demand Pre-Order Punchcard?

Earn 15,000 Rewards Credits when you pre-order three eligible (see descriptor in next question) Games on Demand titles in the Xbox Store between April 1, 2017 00:00 UTC and June 30, 2017 23:59 UTC. Please visit http://www.worldtimeserver.com or
    another world time database to determine local time.

Since you only have one of three purchases, you have not yet completed the offer. This three purchase requirement is also mentioned on the offer in the MyMissions page:

Reward yourself by pre-ordering NOW
    One thing’s for certain — the best reason to pre-order is snagging a sweet Reward in the process! With the Games on Demand Pre-Order Punchcard, we’ll give you 15,000 Rewards Credits for pre-ordering three featured digital titles from
    the Xbox Store before their release date.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Have not received 15,000 reward credits for preordered game

Hello Czaka X,

The only offer that Rewards 15,000 per individual pre-order is the MicrosoftStore.com offer. That offer only Rewards physical disc pre-orders. Since your purchases were digital, they were not eligible for that offer.
Thema:

Rewards for pre-order game purchase not available????

1. Rewards for pre-order game purchase not available???? - Similar Threads - Rewards pre order

2. Pre-order reward problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-order reward problem.: Bonjour, je précommande le jeu black desert online et il y a dans la récompense de ce dernier plusieurs cadeaux offerts via un coffre ouvrir dans le jeu. J'ai donc ouvert le coffre mais il s'avère...
  3. Microsoft Rewards - Pre Orders

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Rewards - Pre Orders: at this time (8/7/18) there are the following rewards available; Buy Sea Of Thieves - 6000 points Buy State Of Decay 2 - 3000 points Buy Thor Ragnarok - 2000 poonts however i am unable to...
  4. Question regarding pre-order credits AFTER transition to Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Question regarding pre-order credits AFTER transition to Microsoft Rewards: If I'm reading the information correctly, in-game currency still won't count for dollars spent for rewards credits, but pre-orders will once the payment goes through under Microsoft rewards. Is...
  5. My Rewards Pre Order Punchcard

in XBoX Rewards
    My Rewards Pre Order Punchcard: Hi there, I have pre-ordered Monster Hunter World, Sea of Thieves, and Far Cry 5, but I only see 2 punches. The FAQs say I should receive a punch 2 days after it releases. What gives? I am...
  6. Pre Order Punch Card Reward

in XBoX Rewards
    Pre Order Punch Card Reward: So I'm 5 Star in MyVIP which I get 10% back on purchases, If I complete the pre order punch card where if I pre order 3 games I get 15,000 reward credit, will I also get the 10% from those games I...
  7. Pre-ordered games not showing up on my Rewards account

in XBoX Rewards
    Pre-ordered games not showing up on my Rewards account: Ordered these games - yet not showing up on my Rewards account: Sea of Thieves Far Cry 5 Thank you 35609054-8669-431b-b14c-541c63cd4cbb
  8. Pre-Order and Mixer Promotion rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-Order and Mixer Promotion rewards: Still haven't received my Black Dog Outfit pack nor the Ebony Pistol skin. They said 7 days...still nothing. Please help? :( a507f530-191d-4fe2-b334-077faff66ae4
  9. Using rewards credits on pre orders

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Using rewards credits on pre orders: Hi, wondering if it is at all possible to use currency in my Microsoft account that was deposited from rewards credits on pre ordered games? For example, I pre ordered Sea of Thieves a few months...
  10. Sea of thieves pre order not showing on Xbox live rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sea of thieves pre order not showing on Xbox live rewards: Xbox Live Rewards All the other pre orders I made showed up within 96 hours.. Sea of thieves didn't so the mission reward hasn't triggered b002d397-092f-4387-be5c-cb34b723888e