rewards points for an elite controller

Discus and support rewards points for an elite controller in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Will I get rewards points for buying an elite controller from the Microsoft Store? Also, if I was a 2-star VIP from the previous rewards program,... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by xxBButts76xx, Jun 25, 2018.

1. xxBButts76xx
    xxBButts76xx Guest

Will I get rewards points for buying an elite controller from the Microsoft Store? Also, if I was a 2-star VIP from the previous rewards program, earning 4% back for having Xbox Live Gold also, will I earn an additional 40 points on top of the 20 that I
    already get for being at level 2 with Gold? I'm thinking that's the way it works if I read the FAQ correctly. Any light you can shed on this would be appreciated and have a great day!

:)

xxBButts76xx, Jun 25, 2018
  2. JP4YT0N
    JP4YT0N Guest
    Do I get reward points for buying an elite controller from Microsoft store?

Do I get reward points for buying an elite controller from Microsoft store?

JP4YT0N, Jun 25, 2018
  3. Jeks1987
    Jeks1987 Guest
    VIP Roulette reward

I was given two spins and it said I won an Elite controller and the second spin was 50,000 reward points. I received the points almost immediately and was asked to watch my email for info about the controller. I haven't received any emails since. If you
    need anything else from me please let me know.

John

Jeks1987, Jun 25, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For questions about Microsoft Rewards program offers, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.

Smwutches, Jun 25, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello xxBButts76xx,

For the most accurate response for these questions, you should reach out to Microsoft Rewards support via the Microsoft Rewards site. Since the Xbox Live Rewards program and Microsoft Rewards program are separate, Xbox Live Rewards cannot provide the most
    up to date responses on Microsoft Rewards issues.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

For questions about Microsoft Rewards program offers, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello xxBButts76xx,

For the most accurate response for these questions, you should reach out to Microsoft Rewards support via the Microsoft Rewards site. Since the Xbox Live Rewards program and Microsoft Rewards program are separate, Xbox Live Rewards cannot provide the most
    up to date responses on Microsoft Rewards issues.
  8. crazydude1965 Win User

Controller disconnects

Have you got the latest firmware controller update and also try to re sink your controller to xbox also setup to sign into your account with elite controller this is what i would try if all else fails v2 is out friend and you also get a stack of reward
    points as well which is worth an estimated 12 quid awesome i know.
  9. DeerBabies17 Win User

Controllers

Ive bought three controllers in 3 years. At this point I just want to say screw it and buy an elite controller
  10. M4TT 9 Win User

What controller you use?

Would like an elite at some point but I'm fine playing with just the standard controller
Thema:

1. rewards points for an elite controller - Similar Threads - rewards points elite

2. Gears pop 500 point reward not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears pop 500 point reward not unlocking.: As title, been waiting 2 weeks now, all thats happened is the symbol for the qr code now appears twice and the achievement symbol now appears twice, what gives ? 2be2533b-c988-4f2e-9493-d0f4e9e9e37c
  3. Reward points not triggering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reward points not triggering: I've been having huge problems with Rewards points not triggering both for general and game specific goals. I have tried everything to get them to work. Started multiple games, used the app while...
  4. I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money: at around 2 am on the 21st of March I bought $1.25 card and never got anything. Then I went to check if I could see if my xbox glitched and didnt go through with the purchese my points where gone...
  5. Missing rewards points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing rewards points: Hi everyone. I haven't received any Xbox rewards points since the end of January. I have spent money both ingame and at Microsoft website, but points not updating. Anyone else having this issue?...
  6. I cannot redeem Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot redeem Microsoft reward points: I have Microsoft reward points that I want to use to buy Xbox gift cards. Every time I try to redeem those points I get this: " There's an issue with your account or order Please contact...
  7. Microsoft reward points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft reward points?: Simple question. Did the rewards point value go down in the last week or so? 18000 points worth 7 dollars for example. 910c2341-4e2e-4eb0-8492-050a857c016c
  8. I just got an Xbox One Controller $0.00. What have you scored with Microsoft Rewards points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I just got an Xbox One Controller $0.00. What have you scored with Microsoft Rewards points?: I like to bank my rewards points up and then redeem them when Microsoft puts out their discounted price for redeeming Microsoft Store credit. I used to get Amazon gift cards for 5250 points, but...
  9. Xbox Rewards: Earn Points on PC Quest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Rewards: Earn Points on PC Quest: So on the 9th of January (Australian time), I earned 2 achievements on the PC version of The Talos Principal (which was one of the games listed to play for this quest), and three weeks later the...
  10. Do I get reward points for buying an elite controller from Microsoft store?

in XBoX Rewards
    Do I get reward points for buying an elite controller from Microsoft store?: Do I get reward points for buying an elite controller from Microsoft store? fcb7c08b-7464-44f2-a91b-2df77aeab368