Rewards Points for October

Discus and support Rewards Points for October in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi there, I completed a few of the punchcards through Microsoft Rewards via my xbox, but the points for these (around 7000 points) have yet to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TheOneDavid0s, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Rewards Points for October

Hi there,

I completed a few of the punchcards through Microsoft Rewards via my xbox, but the points for these (around 7000 points) have yet to be applied. Do you have a date for when these points will be credited to my account?

If it helps, one of the punchcards was for Destiny 2 (purchase silver) and one of the others was for spending a certain amount on films/tv. All of the punchcards had been completed (all green ticks), but nothing as of yet.

:)

TheOneDavid0s, Nov 6, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

As soon as you get the green checks, you should get the points. You'll need to contact Microsoft Rewards support
    to check into it though.
  3. billtacular88 Win User

are gamestation elite (loyailty cards) free ?

Gamestation have had a reward card since october last year i think. I have amassed a fair few points
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Gem to credit conversion rate

Hello ohno itstheCoPz,

Since being introduced in October, Gems have never had a Credit or currency value assigned to them. They can only be spent on purchases from the Vault. However, we realize that users have grown attached to their Gems, so when you are transitioned to Microsoft
    Rewards, they will be converted into points. Note that Microsoft Rewards points and Xbox Live Rewards Credits are not the same. Your Gems will not be converted into Xbox Live Rewards Credits if you choose to remain in the Rewards programs, but will be converted
    into Microsoft Rewards Points.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

my xbox live reward points have gone

Hello cardiffcity20,

You can see a record of your Rewards Credit activity from the MyStatement on the MyRewards page. There you will see that you requested a deposit in October, which was deposited October 26, 2016. You subsequently spent this deposit on FIFA points on November
    11th.
  6. mikeonfilm13 Win User

totally annoyed paid 1600 microsoft points for the skyrim add on dawnguard,wasnt really worth 1600,then 2 weeks later xbox live is selling dawnguard for 400 microsoft points feeling ripped off

I also bought Dawnguard pre-sale for full price but was pleasantly surprised to find out it counted for the October spooky promotion and got my 300 reward points today. :)
Thema:

1. Rewards Points for October - Similar Threads - Rewards Points October

2. Xbox gamepass rewards punchcard not rewarding me with the points i deserve

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass rewards punchcard not rewarding me with the points i deserve: I was doing a punchcard for 6000 points, the requirements were start the punchcard and download the game. The game was downloadable through xbox gamepass its downloaded but the punchcard hasn't...
  3. Can I use Xbox Reward Points to buy physical stuff?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I use Xbox Reward Points to buy physical stuff?: I never turn in my points for any thing yet and seen headphones in the Xbox store that Im think on getting. Can I use the points on gift cards and use them to buy headphone?...
  4. Rewards Points not applied.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rewards Points not applied.: I purchased Flight Sim 2021 but did not get the 6000 rewards points associated with the purchase. b4b3eeae-132e-4c6d-ae6a-27d7fb1c0917
  5. Can't gift points with MS Rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't gift points with MS Rewards: Hi, I would like someone to answer my question. I wanted to have a realms plus minecraft subscription, so I got the free trial and then wanted to pay the rest with microsoft rewards gift cards....
  6. Rewards Points decreased after August 2021 bonus

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewards Points decreased after August 2021 bonus: Has anyone ever had their Rewards points total decrease instead of increase? I may be mistaken, of course, (owing to eye-fatigue?) but on 5 August I appeared to see my Rewards total on my X Box S...
  7. Microsoft Rewards Points problem : I can redeem points but I don't get any xbox card.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Points problem : I can redeem points but I don't get any xbox card.: Good morning, I reached 65k points and I wanted to reedem them to get F1 2021 from Xbox Store. I reedem my first 10euro card, no issue ( 9300 points ), then I kept reedeeming the rest of them to...
  8. at microsoft rewards i made 5070 points between the 1st and the 19th of october and did not...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    at microsoft rewards i made 5070 points between the 1st and the 19th of october and did not...: no microsoft rewards fiz entre os dias 1 e 19 de outubro 5070 pontos e não os recebi. Quando vou recebe-los ? at microsoft rewards i made 5070 points between the 1st and the 19th of october and...
  9. Still confused me aka reward points for October n November

in XBoX Rewards
    Still confused me aka reward points for October n November: Thank You for your reply but to be honest you still confused me cause you stated made two purchases in October but you gave only given me 450 points for that month. For example i spent less money...
  10. Where are my reward points for purchases made on Xbox Live for October and November 2017?

in XBoX Rewards
    Where are my reward points for purchases made on Xbox Live for October and November 2017?: I have purchased every new release title for October and November 2017 from the Xbox Live store and am entitled to 6% back on my purchases from the Xbox Live Rewards program. I have spent close to...