Rewards points / sweepstakes

Discus and support Rewards points / sweepstakes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I’ve received few emails from Microsoft to gain points replying to quizzes but never received the points on my balance, is this normal ? There... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SalimCom, Aug 9, 2019.

1. SalimCom
    SalimCom Guest

Hello,

I’ve received few emails from Microsoft to gain points replying to quizzes but never received the points on my balance, is this normal ? There is at least 500 points missing... I have all the emails to which I clicked the quizz on, I also made sure I
    was signed in.. I have also sent a letter to Microsoft Dublin to have 150 entries in the Xbox sweepstakes but never received any confirmation or email or whatsoever to confirm reception or eligibility.. is this normal ? I’ve send it two weeks ago and made
    sure that it was send with priority stamp as requested on the rules for the sweepstakes. (https://promos.microsoftrewards.com/IE/en/ES/3/rules)

I am based in Ireland.

Ps: Your contact email / website for rewards is not working, impossible to send an email via the web form.

Thanks

:)

SalimCom, Aug 9, 2019
  2. THE MADCAP SYD Win User

Battlefield 1 operations not rewarding sweepstakes competition entries

Sweepstakes points now rewarded. Still no beta reward credits though
  3. SpyShadow Win User

Refunding reward points?

I do not think they refund microsoft rewards points for accidental sweepstake entries. I am sorry but good luck on the sweepstake
  4. Smwutches Win User

my vip vault problems

and why the hell would i want to enter sweepstakes even every month if that is a matter of luck plus the difference between the points you needed in the live rewards and in the microsoft rewards is huge 7500 to enter a sweepstake to win a live reward card
    ?

i think the gamers should send the gamers should send them a strong message by opting out the live rewards and asking them the money , we are gamers not some guys that want to spend the day searching on bing or awsering things to win points that after months
    give you something you can buy for less than 10 dollars
    My point was you don't have to enter the sweepstakes. You can just redeem the gift cards. The sweepstakes are optional.
  5. SharperIsland65 Win User

my vip vault problems

They do have a lot of sweepstakes, but you can just redeem the points for Xbox gift cards and subscriptions and gift cards to other places like Amazon without entering a sweepstakes.
    and why the hell would i want to enter sweepstakes even every month if that is a matter of luck plus the difference between the points you needed in the live rewards and in the microsoft rewards is huge 7500 to enter a sweepstake to win a live reward card
    ?

i think the gamers should send the gamers should send them a strong message by opting out the live rewards and asking them the money , we are gamers not some guys that want to spend the day searching on bing or awsering things to win points that after months
    give you something you can buy for less than 10 dollars
  6. SalimCom Win User

Thema:

1. Rewards points / sweepstakes - Similar Threads - Rewards points sweepstakes

2. Microsoft rewards points

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards points: My account has been suspended and i do not know why it has because i reached the requirements can you tell me why it has been suspended. ea4d319e-e251-4714-a18d-275151963afb
  3. Reward points.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reward points.: How do I know if I won anything? ec30f32d-88bc-4489-9e2b-c442ec53c5d2
  4. Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?: So i tried to do the quest for the game pass app and its not letting me claim my points just wondering if im doing it wrong or some [Mod Removed - Profanity] 95154f52-bb5f-4069-a673-b42ed7ffbc0c
  5. Microsoft reward telling you how much you points cost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft reward telling you how much you points cost: I know it would be a stupid idea but wouldn't it be cool if you could see how much money you made or gave away? 272c5def-a5c2-4c0b-a409-4c553f6e7f5b
  6. One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points: My goal was set to redeem my Microsoft Reward points for a One-year Xbox Live Gold Membership, and it disappeared sometime in the last few days. How can we get this back as an option?? This has...
  7. Microsoft Rewards Points / XBOX Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Points / XBOX Live Gold: Gday all, Just a quick question regarding Microsoft reward points. My daughter went to cash hers in today for a Live gold subscription, but the option is no longer there?? Has it only just...
  8. Bought 1 year subscription to ea, how long to get my rewards points for the purchase ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought 1 year subscription to ea, how long to get my rewards points for the purchase ?: Just wondered how long till i see my reward points for the purchase. Any intel would be appriciated, cheers and happy Victoria day Canada, 0cd87114-026d-4ca5-aae6-465fccdcc87d
  9. Reward points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reward points: Is anyone else still having problems with the quest rewards points? If you got it working, how? Thanks. 54a9841e-f376-407b-b10d-25b1515083d3
  10. Microsoft Rewards/Points, feedback hub and 'sweepstakes'

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards/Points, feedback hub and 'sweepstakes': Is it just me or is there only one prize in these competitions that millions of people spend hours earning points for just so they can achieve a couple of entries? What are the actual odds of...