Rewards points / sweepstakes

Discus and support Rewards points / sweepstakes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I’ve received few emails from Microsoft to gain points replying to quizzes but never received the points on my balance, is this normal ? There... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SalimCom, Aug 9, 2019.

1. SalimCom
    SalimCom Guest

Hello,

I’ve received few emails from Microsoft to gain points replying to quizzes but never received the points on my balance, is this normal ? There is at least 500 points missing... I have all the emails to which I clicked the quizz on, I also made sure I
    was signed in.. I have also sent a letter to Microsoft Dublin to have 150 entries in the Xbox sweepstakes but never received any confirmation or email or whatsoever to confirm reception or eligibility.. is this normal ? I’ve send it two weeks ago and made
    sure that it was send with priority stamp as requested on the rules for the sweepstakes. (https://promos.microsoftrewards.com/IE/en/ES/3/rules)

I am based in Ireland.

Ps: Your contact email / website for rewards is not working, impossible to send an email via the web form.

Thanks

:)

SalimCom, Aug 9, 2019
  2. THE MADCAP SYD Win User

Battlefield 1 operations not rewarding sweepstakes competition entries

Sweepstakes points now rewarded. Still no beta reward credits though
  3. SpyShadow Win User

Refunding reward points?

I do not think they refund microsoft rewards points for accidental sweepstake entries. I am sorry but good luck on the sweepstake
  4. Smwutches Win User

my vip vault problems

and why the hell would i want to enter sweepstakes even every month if that is a matter of luck plus the difference between the points you needed in the live rewards and in the microsoft rewards is huge 7500 to enter a sweepstake to win a live reward card
    ?

i think the gamers should send the gamers should send them a strong message by opting out the live rewards and asking them the money , we are gamers not some guys that want to spend the day searching on bing or awsering things to win points that after months
    give you something you can buy for less than 10 dollars
    My point was you don't have to enter the sweepstakes. You can just redeem the gift cards. The sweepstakes are optional.
  5. SungPainter1336 Win User

Promotional Activities of Winning a XBOX ONE X and a Surface Pro

Hi. Unfortunately, if you spend your Microsoft Rewards points to enter a sweepstakes, either you win or lose, you cannot get a refund back for those. Just try to be careful next time you spend it on sweepstakes.
    The key question I am asking is whether Microsoft has intentionally misled consumers to spend consumers' points of Microsoft Rewards on any sweepstakes that has been ended. If so, it is the responsibility that Microsoft should shoulder and compensate for its
    error.
  6. SharperIsland65 Win User

my vip vault problems

They do have a lot of sweepstakes, but you can just redeem the points for Xbox gift cards and subscriptions and gift cards to other places like Amazon without entering a sweepstakes.
    and why the hell would i want to enter sweepstakes even every month if that is a matter of luck plus the difference between the points you needed in the live rewards and in the microsoft rewards is huge 7500 to enter a sweepstake to win a live reward card
    ?

i think the gamers should send the gamers should send them a strong message by opting out the live rewards and asking them the money , we are gamers not some guys that want to spend the day searching on bing or awsering things to win points that after months
    give you something you can buy for less than 10 dollars
Thema:

1. Rewards points / sweepstakes - Similar Threads - Rewards points sweepstakes

2. Estorno de Pontos do Microsoft Rewards[Translation-Reversal of Microsoft Rewards Points]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Estorno de Pontos do Microsoft Rewards[Translation-Reversal of Microsoft Rewards Points]: Efetuei a compra da Edição do Herói do Minecraft Dungeons, em 01.06.2020, e me tornei elegivel para ganhar 3.000 pontos do Microsoft Rewards, creditados na mesma data na minha conta. Por um...
  3. I've completed a quest, but it isn't giving me my points | Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've completed a quest, but it isn't giving me my points | Microsoft Rewards: There's this offer/quest that gives 20000 points, just for expending MXN 20 on the Microsoft Store (I quote: "+20000 Compra y gana. Gana al menos 20 puntos por cada MXN 20 que gastes en Microsoft...
  4. I’m not getting any points even though it says I’ve earned points today in Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I’m not getting any points even though it says I’ve earned points today in Microsoft Rewards: In Microsoft Rewards, 2 days ago I got 1000 points then yesterday I got 800 so far today I got 300 and my points hasn’t gone up at all. Is there a way to fix this or should I just stop wasting my...
  5. Anyone else have Microsoft close their rewards account and delete all you point with no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have Microsoft close their rewards account and delete all you point with no...: I have been a loyal customer for not only the Microsoft brand but specifically XBOX. I have literally spent thousands of dollars on TV , Movie rentals and games. I never really spent my points but...
  6. Microsoft Rewards Points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Points: My microsoft rewards points are not appearing anywhere that I can redeem them it only shows the actual amount of points I have on my xbox microsoft edge app, but I can't redeem any points from...
  7. Xbox weekly sets for Microsoft rewards is not giving bonus points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox weekly sets for Microsoft rewards is not giving bonus points.: Hello I have been using Microsoft Rewards for almost a year now. I was wondering if anyone can help me with this problem. Within Microsoft Rewards app (solely used for Xbox) the is a weekly set...
  8. redeeming gamepass reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeeming gamepass reward points: how long does it take for redeem of gamepass points to show in account 20cd756f-c9f4-4e88-abcd-3393d50536d1
  9. Whats going on with the rewards/points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats going on with the rewards/points: I am having issues every week with my points no being recognised. I missed out on the gears 5 500 points as an achievement never popped until the day after that campaign finished, also the 50...
  10. Microsoft Rewards/Points, feedback hub and 'sweepstakes'

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards/Points, feedback hub and 'sweepstakes': Is it just me or is there only one prize in these competitions that millions of people spend hours earning points for just so they can achieve a couple of entries? What are the actual odds of...