Rewards Program Quests bug

Discus and support Rewards Program Quests bug in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have been trying to access Game Pass Quests in the achievement section of my Xbox One S console. When clicking on sign up for Microsoft Rewards to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KaylaClayton, Jul 9, 2019.

1. KaylaClayton
    KaylaClayton Guest

I have been trying to access Game Pass Quests in the achievement section of my Xbox One S console. When clicking on sign up for Microsoft Rewards to take part in the quests I clicked join now at which time I was given the enrolling prompt “Try again soon!
    Sorry, we cant enrol you just now... If you keep seeing this click help”. I clicked “help” and couldn’t find any resources to help me. I contacted microsoft support via web chat, after a lengthy discussion with a very helpful customer service agent I was directed
    to post this question hoping to find some answers to this bug.

:)

KaylaClayton, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Wojt2007lys Win User

Thank you for watching the Sea of ​​Thieves broadcast: Mixer Invitational - Battle for LA. Your Onyx Four Pack MixPot package is ready and waiting for you in the game - we apologize for the confusion.
    When you launch the Sea of ​​Thieves game, you'll find the following four items in the equipment chest: Onyx Bucket, Onyx Compass, Obsidian Drum and Black Dog Concertina.
  3. cracker ghost Win User

Hi there, have you tried

1. clearing the cache
    2. uninstalling the app and then reinstaling
    3. logging out your account and logging back in again
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Wojt2007lys,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. From the that message, it sounds like you have received your missing Mixpot content. If you require support, or would like to start a discussion, please create a new thread. We will be happy to help you out
    there.
  5. KaylaClayton Win User

Thank you, I have sent in a report with the xbox insider hub. Hopefully this issue gets fixed soon
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Kayla,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. There are a couple of channels you can go through to report this bug. You can fill out this form to get support directly from Microsoft rewards support : Microsoft
    Rewards: We are here to help you

You can also report the issue through the preview hub on the Xbox console itself :

1. On your console, install the
      Xbox Insider Hub
      app (if you don’t already have it).
    2. Hold down the Xbox button
      on the controller.
    3. On the power menu, select Report a problem.
    4. Describe the problem in detail, including when it happened, if you saw any specific error codes or messages, and if you were using any specific games, software, hardware, or accessories when you encountered the problem.
Thema:

1. Rewards Program Quests bug - Similar Threads - Rewards Program Quests

2. Microsoft Rewards Program issue with Hot Deals.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Program issue with Hot Deals.: So, one of the problem I came across is the Hot Deal of $5 Xbox Gift Card for 4,000 Points. It's no longer available and everytime I redeem it on Xbox One's Microsoft Rewards app, I get...
  3. Microsoft rewards program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards program: What does it mean complete a daily [img] d4caf0fa-8119-4e29-9849-e33167365de4
  4. Rewards Program email help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewards Program email help!: Hello World! My name is Justin & I'm currently having an issue regarding the rewards I redeemed today. My day started with redeeming for both an Amazon & Domino's gift cards through the Rewards...
  5. The system won't let me set a goal in the rewards program for a $5 Amazon gift card.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The system won't let me set a goal in the rewards program for a $5 Amazon gift card.: How do I set a goal for an $5 Amazon gift card in the rewards program. d694138a-739d-413f-9daf-333619dcc3b6
  6. Why is Microsoft Xbox Rewards Program not available in South Africa?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Microsoft Xbox Rewards Program not available in South Africa?: Hi Microsoft - Why is Microsoft Xbox Rewards Program not available in South Africa - but it is available in many other countries? Why has South Africa been excluded from the program? When will...
  7. Why does the reward program feel unfulfilling compared to Xbox Rewards?

in XBoX Rewards
    Why does the reward program feel unfulfilling compared to Xbox Rewards?: I cant be the only one who feels like we are getting shafted a little. I went from being a lvl3VIP member to feeling like a noob who just joined. Add this to a weird system that feels like it...
  8. Exiting the Rewards program

in XBoX Rewards
    Exiting the Rewards program: I wish to exit from the Reward system and don't get the e-mails anymore. There is no clear way out and I'm starting to feel cheated about how uneasy and unintuitive it has been made. Please tell...
  9. Don't understand MyVIP and XBox Rewards Program. Feel short changed.

in XBoX Rewards
    Don't understand MyVIP and XBox Rewards Program. Feel short changed.: I only have 100 MyVIP points and 250 XBox Live Reward Points expiring tomorrow 6/15/18 after numerous hardware (XBox One, KInect, additional Wireless Controller, Dual Charger), 17 Xbox games with...
  10. I still got a problem with my xbox rewards program

in XBoX Rewards
    I still got a problem with my xbox rewards program: Hi! I still have problems with the xbox rewards program. It won't acknowledge me at all, and I strongly suspect that is has to do with me migrating my account from US to Europe a couple of years...