Rewards punch card for state of decay 2

Discus and support Rewards punch card for state of decay 2 in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I want to purchase state of decay 2 and get the extra 6500 points but I wanted to purchase the ultimate edition and when I click the link it only takes... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by JetSPECialV, May 27, 2018.

1. JetSPECialV
    JetSPECialV Guest

I want to purchase state of decay 2 and get the extra 6500 points but I wanted to purchase the ultimate edition and when I click the link it only takes me to the normal edition. I was wondering if the ultimate will still count for this.

:)

JetSPECialV, May 27, 2018
  2. zaokid
    zaokid Guest
    State of Decay 2 punch card

I completed my punchcard for state of decay 2 but couldn’t find the punchcard and haven’t received the reward for it it said 96 hours and it’s been that.

zaokid, May 27, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. The Xbox Rewards program is not the same.

Smwutches, May 27, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. The Xbox rewards program is not the same.

Smwutches, May 27, 2018
  5. JetSPECialV
    JetSPECialV Guest
    I was told by the person I chatted with at Microsoft that this was where I needed to post and he gave me this link. Thank you I will try there now

JetSPECialV, May 27, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. The Xbox rewards program is not the same.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.
  9. JetSPECialV Win User

I was told by the person I chatted with at Microsoft that this was where I needed to post and he gave me this link. Thank you I will try there now
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

11. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. The Xbox Rewards program is not the same.
Thema:

1. Rewards punch card for state of decay 2 - Similar Threads - Rewards punch card

2. Resident Evil 3 Punch Card on Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 3 Punch Card on Rewards: Went to Rewards and then to the RE3 store page. It said not purchasable. Went through until I could buy RE3, but the card won't update for the 6,000 points. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  3. Punch Card do Gears 5 no Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Punch Card do Gears 5 no Microsoft Rewards: Boa noite Ha uns dias atras apareceu um punch card do Gears 5, pedindo para assistir uma transmissão no Mixer e desbloquear uma nova conquista no jogo em troca de 500 pontos. Após ter feito as 2...
  4. Punch card within the rewards app not working for

in XboX Insiders
    Punch card within the rewards app not working for: The punch cards for Darksiders and Bayonetta/vanquish will not activate within the rewards app just returns to the main screen submitted by /u/thing_uk [link] [comments]
  5. Microsoft rewards team of 2019 punch card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards team of 2019 punch card: I'm trying to complete the team of 2019 punch card in the microsoft rewards app I've purchased the required fifa points but it's not showing as complete and I've not been given the 5000 microsoft...
  6. Microsoft Rewards punch card is not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards punch card is not working: Is there any specific process or step to follow to get the +6000 reward points? In last September I punched first the card and then bought "Control", the end point remained gray and I never did...
  7. Reward punch card GONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reward punch card GONE: So the other I noticed a punch card for World of Warships Legends for xbox. To complete the punch card I had to log into the game and also purchase a minium of 1250 (I think) doubloons. I was...
  8. Movie and TV Microsoft punch card rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Movie and TV Microsoft punch card rewards: If I rent something for for $3.99 does that count as $4 cuz it says you need to rent or buy something as $4 or up b9654572-5e18-41a6-9bdf-6ac1e311b192
  9. Rewards punch card movie and TV

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards punch card movie and TV: I was wondering on rewards microsoft tv and movies punch card does it count if you buy episodes for a dollar 99 for the punch card? Because I did that so I was just wondering. If it did because I...
  10. Microsoft Rewards Movies and TV Punch Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Movies and TV Punch Card: Do movies purchases as part of a bundle count towards a punch? Example : The Best of Tarantino 6-Film Collection fbbc37ba-c33c-4730-adc0-632eee43a3de