Rewards punch card movie and TV

Discus and support Rewards punch card movie and TV in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was wondering on rewards microsoft tv and movies punch card does it count if you buy episodes for a dollar 99 for the punch card? Because I did that... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CHIVO NEED COKE, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Rewards punch card movie and TV

I was wondering on rewards microsoft tv and movies punch card does it count if you buy episodes for a dollar 99 for the punch card?

Because I did that so I was just wondering. If it did because I didn't see any marks on the punch card.

:)

CHIVO NEED COKE, Feb 16, 2019
  2. Shrk1990 Win User

Hey there,

This punchcard requires the purchases be $4 or more, so the purchase you are describing would not count towards the completion of the punchcard.
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

Try refreshing or logging back in. If that doesn't work, it may update later.
  4. H3PA80R Win User

The movies an tv punchcard works on any purchase you made as long as it is at least at a pricetag of 4 Bugs.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Microsoft Rewards Movies and TV Punch Card

I have a feeling that it would only count as one purchase, but don't quote me on that.

Perhaps have a look in the terms of that punch card.
  6. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Movie and TV Microsoft punch card rewards

Nope, it doesn’t I’ve tried this, just make sure its $4 or more. Also this punch card os great, I try to complete it every month!!
Thema:

1. Rewards punch card movie and TV - Similar Threads - Rewards punch card

2. Reward punch card GONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reward punch card GONE: So the other I noticed a punch card for World of Warships Legends for xbox. To complete the punch card I had to log into the game and also purchase a minium of 1250 (I think) doubloons. I was...
  3. Movie and TV Microsoft punch card rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Movie and TV Microsoft punch card rewards: If I rent something for for $3.99 does that count as $4 cuz it says you need to rent or buy something as $4 or up b9654572-5e18-41a6-9bdf-6ac1e311b192
  4. Microsoft Rewards Movies and TV Punch Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Movies and TV Punch Card: Do movies purchases as part of a bundle count towards a punch? Example : The Best of Tarantino 6-Film Collection fbbc37ba-c33c-4730-adc0-632eee43a3de
  5. No Rewards Points From Punch Card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Rewards Points From Punch Card: hi Does anyone know if there was a problem with the recent quest in ms rewards for unlocking achievements in game pass games? i unlocked the first punch immediately then completed the others in...
  6. November Game Pass Punch Card Completed on Microsoft Rewards but didn't update and no 5000...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    November Game Pass Punch Card Completed on Microsoft Rewards but didn't update and no 5000...: Activated the November Game Pass Punch Card and got a Green tick then continued to do each task of opening achievements (all done on the 14th November and in order) but no other task got checked...
  7. Microsoft Rewards Punch Cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Punch Cards: Split from this thread. I did the current game pass punch card within a few hiurs of it being posted. Its been well over a week. While the forza horizon 4 achievement immediately hit the...
  8. Microsoft reward punch card -5000 points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft reward punch card -5000 points: Microsoft reward punch card i have done the following steps activated it and that has been verified u then have too earn 4 achivments in a list of games which i have done about a week ago but...
  9. Rewards punch card for state of decay 2

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards punch card for state of decay 2: I want to purchase state of decay 2 and get the extra 6500 points but I wanted to purchase the ultimate edition and when I click the link it only takes me to the normal edition. I was wondering if...
  10. Freedom rewards punch card not updating!

in XBoX Rewards
    Freedom rewards punch card not updating!: since opting into the freedom rewards mission on XLR I have played well over five hours on each of the following three games that are LISTED as part of the mission: Path of exile, Dungeon...