Rewards Weekly Set disappeared before the day ended.

Discus and support Rewards Weekly Set disappeared before the day ended. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On March 8, 2021, I was trying to complete the Rewards Weekly Set on Xbox 1. Sometime after 10:00 pm, I saw that I still needed one more achievement.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AxelAndy, Apr 6, 2021.

1. AxelAndy
    AxelAndy Guest

On March 8, 2021, I was trying to complete the Rewards Weekly Set on Xbox 1.

Sometime after 10:00 pm, I saw that I still needed one more achievement. I got the achievement that I needed right around 11 pm. When I went to the Rewards app to complete the weekly set, it was not there anymore. This resulted in a break in my streak. Can this be fixed somehow?

Thanks in advance.

:)

AxelAndy, Apr 6, 2021
  2. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Activating Punchcards in Microsoft Rewards on Xbox not working.

I too, am having the same issue for days now.

Ori and the Will of the Wisps punch card will not activate.

Sea of Thieves punch card will not activate.

Xbox Rewards Weekly Set is not tracking achievements.

I hope this gets resolved soon, before they expire. It would be extremely disappointing if I was to lose my weekly streak.
  3. Shadowhand Win User

Achievements not Registered for Microsoft Rewards (XBOX- Rewards Weekly Set / Achieve more earn more)

Nice, on course for a free Series X :D

Whats the rewards for that, 2,500 for 10 weeks seems a bit sporadic, and just waiting for you to fail the week before reward.

Mine would of been higher but I think i forgot to click claim on one thing on my last long streak.

Back on topic my Weekly set refreshed, just Achieve more didn't register for 2nd day now..
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox rewards weekly set

My advice is to contact Microsoft Rewards support, and hopefully they can get you back on track with your streak.
  5. Dageto Kraft Win User

Xbox rewards weekly set

usually happens and is very annoying
  6. Edgarour Win User

Xbox rewards weekly set

oh my god the app is good but only that association isn’t cool

thanks for the info
Thema:

1. Rewards Weekly Set disappeared before the day ended. - Similar Threads - Rewards Weekly Set

2. Weekly Set In Xbox Rewards not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weekly Set In Xbox Rewards not working: One of the three objectives is not working in the weekly set and I will be on a 12 week streak after completing this one. Is there any fixes for this issue? The objective not working is the 50...
  3. Rewards Weekly Set Not Working again

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards Weekly Set Not Working again: I need to complete the 50 bing mobile searches and its not worked since it came up on tuesday and im pissed because im going to lose a 35 week streak please fix it microsoft before 8/2/21...
  4. microsoft weekly reward set on xbox streak lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft weekly reward set on xbox streak lost: I just lost a streak on the weekly reward set on xbox because the 50 bing search was bugged and wouldn't track at all. I contacted microsoft support and got a basic auto response and when I...
  5. Reward weekly sets problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reward weekly sets problem: Hi all, i was wondering if anyone can help please. I have been collecting and completing the Reward weekly sets each week, I am on week 5 streak and I am still receiving 100 points per week, I...
  6. Unable to complete weekly set in Microsoft Rewards app on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to complete weekly set in Microsoft Rewards app on Xbox: One task is to earn 3 achievements. I have earnt about 5 or 6 and it has only recognised one. Any way I can get around this, or do i just lose my streak because the app is bugged?...
  7. Rewards weekly set not working on Xbox One

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards weekly set not working on Xbox One: The daily achievement that gives you +50 points is not working, the reward for completing an achievement in Gears 5 also not working, and the weekly set that requires you to complete three...
  8. Xbox weekly sets for Microsoft rewards is not giving bonus points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox weekly sets for Microsoft rewards is not giving bonus points.: Hello I have been using Microsoft Rewards for almost a year now. I was wondering if anyone can help me with this problem. Within Microsoft Rewards app (solely used for Xbox) the is a weekly set...
  9. Unable to open Rewards Weekly Set on Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to open Rewards Weekly Set on Microsoft Rewards: Hi there I’m having trouble opening my Rewards Weekly Set page on Xbox for two weeks now (and thus losing my streak!). Whenever I try to open the page, the error message “Oops, looks like...
  10. Achievements not Registered for Microsoft Rewards (XBOX- Rewards Weekly Set / Achieve more...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Achievements not Registered for Microsoft Rewards (XBOX- Rewards Weekly Set / Achieve more...: Hi, Around 10-11pm BST 29/04/2020, I earned 4 achievements, however these seem to have not registered. I waited 15-20mins and the count of achievements is still 1/3 (from the previous day), I...