Rewards- winter spotlight

Discus and support Rewards- winter spotlight in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Howdy, I was directed here. I purchased 'Age of Wonders Planetfall -DDE and it is not being recognised as qualifying for the winter spotlight sale.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Talleeperson, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Talleeperson
    Talleeperson Guest

Howdy,

I was directed here.

I purchased 'Age of Wonders Planetfall -DDE and it is not being recognised as qualifying for the winter spotlight sale. Not sure what to do about it. Any help will be greatly accepted and appreciated.

Cheers

:)

Talleeperson, Aug 14, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Talleeperson,

Thanks for your reply. If possible, can you clarify what your question is regarding the purchase of the game and what seems to be happening? Is this something that you purchased in order to receive points for Rewards or is this in relation to not receiving
    a sale price? Are you having difficulty installing the game, or is the purchase not being recognized in your account? Any further information you are able to provide will help us to assist you in getting to the answers you need.

If this happens to be concerning Microsoft/Bing Rewards points, then we'd recommend you set up a request with the Microsoft Rewards Support team directly for further assistance to have them look into any discrepancies.

Microsoft Rewards - New support request

I hope this helps a bit more!
  3. Talleeperson Win User

Hi ,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. In relation to the game Age of Wonders: Planetfall
    being on sale, it (and its other versions) is at current a new release that has been placed on our

Summer Spotlight promotional page
    and has not been listed as being on sale via the Xbox website. It will perhaps in the future be listed as being available at a sale price, but is currently listed as being at regular price but is spotlighted as a game.
    Games listed as being on sale would be designated with the "on sale" designation next to the title.

I hope that this information helps out.
    Well this was a response...not to the question I asked but I guess it may help someone.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Talleeperson,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. In relation to the game Age of Wonders: Planetfall
    being on sale, it (and its other versions) is at current a new release that has been placed on our

Summer Spotlight promotional page
    and has not been listed as being on sale via the Xbox website. It will perhaps in the future be listed as being available at a sale price, but is currently listed as being at regular price but is spotlighted as a game.
    Games listed as being on sale would be designated with the "on sale" designation next to the title.

I hope that this information helps out.
  5. Phoenix_Reins Win User

6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Summer Spotlight Promotion

You need to spend $60 AU (it may differ depending on your region) on the spotlight games and Remnant: From the Ashes is only $39.99 AU.

It should show your progress on the
    Winter Spotlight punch card page
    , just make sure that you are logged in with the account that you used to purchase the title. It may also take a little while for the progress to show up.
Thema:

1. Rewards- winter spotlight - Similar Threads - Rewards winter spotlight

2. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: New to the microsoft rewards program, I really like the Cosmic Rescue Missions that are active right now, are events like these common throughout the year or is this the first time something like...
  3. rewards sweepstake inquires

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    rewards sweepstake inquires: So there hasn't been any rewards sweepstake winners posted for a long time. I'd entered a few draws back in May, I am unable to view the rules pages for the sweepstakes I entered, the link that is...
  4. Outer Wilds MixPot reward no longer launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outer Wilds MixPot reward no longer launching: I got Outer "Wilds" (not Outer "Worlds" to avoid confusion) from a Mixer Mixpot for E3 2018, played it on Sept. 24th with no issue then suddenly on Sept 25th it says I'm too early and to check the...
  5. hello for the reward in switzerland

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello for the reward in switzerland: here is the best year I wait for xbox reward in switzerland. I would like to add the country because I will use it often. it will be nice for you to work as much as you can when buying games or...
  6. Found major bug Xbox One looking for reward

in XBoX on Consoles
    Found major bug Xbox One looking for reward: Last year I found a major bug on the Xbox console, live chat couldn't help, they wanted the information for free! This bug is costing Xbox Millions£€$, I know it. Still works, just went into...
  7. Gift a microsoft reward to a friend

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift a microsoft reward to a friend: I got a free reward from Microsoft rewards for a free month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and don't want it since i have virtually all the games on there that i would want so im wanting to gift it to...
  8. Xbox Live Gold for 1 year from Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold for 1 year from Rewards: Hi ! This end of august I bought a Xbox Live Gold for 1 year with my rewards points earned during the months before. Since then I did racked up a good amount of points and when I went to check how...
  9. Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set: My achievement hunt should be done but it's not regeristing my achievements 58a7552c-0173-473d-a8b3-eba32b0514a8
  10. Eligible Purchasing Invocation Mechanisms for "FREEdom Rewards" Mission (Winter 2016)

in XBoX Rewards
    Eligible Purchasing Invocation Mechanisms for "FREEdom Rewards" Mission (Winter 2016): For the "FREEdom Rewards" mission of winter 2016, are there restrictions on the way the purchase flow is invoked (as in, it must be invoked from the Store application versus the in-game purchase...