Rewards- winter spotlight

Discus and support Rewards- winter spotlight in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Howdy, I was directed here. I purchased 'Age of Wonders Planetfall -DDE and it is not being recognised as qualifying for the winter spotlight sale.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Talleeperson, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Talleeperson
    Talleeperson Guest

Howdy,

I was directed here.

I purchased 'Age of Wonders Planetfall -DDE and it is not being recognised as qualifying for the winter spotlight sale. Not sure what to do about it. Any help will be greatly accepted and appreciated.

Cheers

:)

Talleeperson, Aug 14, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Talleeperson,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. In relation to the game Age of Wonders: Planetfall
    being on sale, it (and its other versions) is at current a new release that has been placed on our

Summer Spotlight promotional page
    and has not been listed as being on sale via the Xbox website. It will perhaps in the future be listed as being available at a sale price, but is currently listed as being at regular price but is spotlighted as a game.
    Games listed as being on sale would be designated with the "on sale" designation next to the title.

I hope that this information helps out.
  3. Phoenix_Reins Win User

4. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

Summer Spotlight rewards

This is the discussion forum and is not monitored by the staff, you will want to re-post and change the forum type to support. Once you do that the staff will respond in 1-2 business days.

However, the answer is we are not retroactively rewarded to promotions, just like items can go on sale at the store after you pay full price. The pre-order list is updated quarterly, so that went up prior to E3 announcements. The new list will go up October
    1st and it is POSSIBLE it will be updated with additional titles although that is a rare occurrence, and they will not make an announcement in advance, only IF it happens. There really are not any big E3 titles that come out before the new pre-order promotion
    starts, only Forza 7 (9/28) that I can see. Everything else is October or later, which the new promo would start October 1st.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Summer Spotlight. Rewards

Hello Quaid45,

From the FAQ for that offer:

When will I receive my Rewards Credits?

After you have completed filling your progress bar, your Rewards Credits will appear as pending within 96 hours.

It takes up to 96 hours for us to receive and process purchase information, so it is too early to see that purchase Rewarded.
  6. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

Summer Spotlight. Rewards

It takes 96 hours for purchases to reflect on the website. You will not see anything before Saturday if you purchased yesterday.
Thema:

1. Rewards- winter spotlight - Similar Threads - Rewards winter spotlight

2. I cannot use my Xbox Rewards for subscription 12 months live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot use my Xbox Rewards for subscription 12 months live.: Hello, back in April , I just purchased using my Bing points a 12 month Xbox Live Gold membership I actually bought a couple of them. When I entered them in I was able to get the first one but not...
  3. Microsoft Rewards Summer Spotlight Issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Summer Spotlight Issue: The Summer Spotlight punch card requires you to spend $40 on Summer Spotlight features games. I bought 2 games, Super Star Blast worth approximately $7 and No Man’s Sky worth approximately $37....
  4. Mixer Reward for watch Gamescom 2019

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer Reward for watch Gamescom 2019: Hey, anyone know will be any rewards for watching Gamescom 2019 on Mixer? Of course I mean just an Xbox meeting. Thanks 84607448-2609-4c88-a95b-7e838532d6d0
  5. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards: Why I cant go in the app of Microsoft Rewards it says that my account has been suspended whyy c2976598-4f91-435f-bbc1-71434a36ea43
  6. Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc: Hi there, The Xbox Game Pass app on my Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Android) signs in but won't show my reward info. This means I have missed out on claiming some points. I also can't view any current...
  7. Rewards points / sweepstakes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards points / sweepstakes: Hello, I’ve received few emails from Microsoft to gain points replying to quizzes but never received the points on my balance, is this normal ? There is at least 500 points missing... I have all...
  8. Will a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code from Microsoft Rewards expire?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code from Microsoft Rewards expire?: I'm wondering if a 12 months of Xbox Live Gold code I just redeemed from Microsoft Rewards will expire. I see no expiration date in the e-mail itself, but I don't want to hang onto it in case I'm...
  9. Microsoft rewards points

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards points: My account has been suspended and i do not know why it has because i reached the requirements can you tell me why it has been suspended. ea4d319e-e251-4714-a18d-275151963afb
  10. Eligible Purchasing Invocation Mechanisms for "FREEdom Rewards" Mission (Winter 2016)

in XBoX Rewards
    Eligible Purchasing Invocation Mechanisms for "FREEdom Rewards" Mission (Winter 2016): For the "FREEdom Rewards" mission of winter 2016, are there restrictions on the way the purchase flow is invoked (as in, it must be invoked from the Store application versus the in-game purchase...