rewards

Discus and support rewards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I don´t rtecive my rewards, from xbox live rewards, I request 1000 credits, and say that send in 9 april 2014, but I don´t have any new about this,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Dokkus, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Dokkus
    Dokkus Guest

rewards

Hi, I don´t rtecive my rewards, from xbox live rewards, I request 1000 credits, and say that send in 9 april 2014, but I don´t have any new about this, can you help me.

And my son have the same situation

Total de créditos Rewards pendientes: 0 Créditos vitalicios ganados: 1,000 Microsoft Points vitalicios ganados: 10
    Ordenar/ver estado de cuenta:

Total de créditos Rewards pendientes Mes actual Últimos 3 meses Últimos 6 meses Total de Rewards ganados

abril
    [table][tr][td]09/04/14 - Rewards depositados - 1,000 Créditos[/td][/tr][/table]

Imprimir

:)

Dokkus, Apr 16, 2014
  2. chipopotamus
    chipopotamus Guest
    Score Streaks

I keep one low points score streak reward, one mid-points score streak reward, and one high points score streak reward at all times, even though I routinely switch them up. The care package is one of my favorite lower points rewards, because sometimes you'll luck up and get a high points reward from it.

chipopotamus, Apr 16, 2014
  3. WoodsMonk
    WoodsMonk Guest
    Controller chargers?

Received mine today not bad for 70p*!

*I had £9.30 in reward points. rewards :p

WoodsMonk, Apr 16, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

rewards

Rewards points are not added to your account until the total reaches 5,000 points (approx $5). For more information you should post in the rewards support forums

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

onyxishere, Apr 17, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

A WARNING ABOUT XBOX REWARDS POINTS AFTER YOU CASH THEM IN!

I thought it was the other way around that xbox rewards was turning into Microsoft rewards.

Na, what we using here are called "Live" rewards, the other one is called Xbox rewards/Microsoft rewards(what we bout to switch to).
    Actually this is the Xbox Live Rewards program. What it is being switched to is Microsoft Rewards. There is no Live Rewards.
  6. LawWonder17 Win User

Xbox Live Rewards merging with Microsoft Rewards

I have both XBox live rewards and Microsoft rewards. Will I still get my XB rewards credits converted into MS rewards points on my existing MS rewards?
  7. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Quest Progress not Updating

Rewards support can only assist with Rewards program offers. Since quests are not part of the rewards program, rewards support will not be able to assist.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
Thema:

rewards

1. rewards - Similar Threads - rewards

2. Found major bug Xbox One looking for reward

in XBoX on Consoles
    Found major bug Xbox One looking for reward: Last year I found a major bug on the Xbox console, live chat couldn't help, they wanted the information for free! This bug is costing Xbox Millions£€$, I know it. Still works, just went into...
  3. Gift a microsoft reward to a friend

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift a microsoft reward to a friend: I got a free reward from Microsoft rewards for a free month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and don't want it since i have virtually all the games on there that i would want so im wanting to gift it to...
  4. Xbox Live Gold for 1 year from Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold for 1 year from Rewards: Hi ! This end of august I bought a Xbox Live Gold for 1 year with my rewards points earned during the months before. Since then I did racked up a good amount of points and when I went to check how...
  5. Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set: My achievement hunt should be done but it's not regeristing my achievements 58a7552c-0173-473d-a8b3-eba32b0514a8
  6. Microsoft Rewards no disponible para la comunidad Xbox Colombia[Translation-Microsoft...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards no disponible para la comunidad Xbox Colombia[Translation-Microsoft...: ¿Porque razón la comunidad de Xbox Colombia no puede acceder a Microsoft Rewards? o cuando podría estar disponible en esa región?. No veo por que Colombia y otros países no puedan ser parte de...
  7. Microsoft Store And Microsoft Rewards Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store And Microsoft Rewards Apps: Hello- Of course it would fall during the month that we're tasked with the Cosmic Relief Challenge - but is anyone else having issues updating the Store and Rewards apps? I stopped them both,...
  8. Gift Cards in Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift Cards in Microsoft Rewards: Recently Microsoft rewards started doing this thing where if I buy a gift card, it automatically goes into my account, instead of giving me the code. But what if I want to actually give it as a...
  9. Unable to access MS Rewards Cosmic Rescue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access MS Rewards Cosmic Rescue: My kids have a link for this activity, but they don't have phones to complete searches and the like. However, I don't have a link on the Rewards website for my account. Any reason why this would...
  10. Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards: Why is it that most of the countries have the rewards available but here in south Africa it's not its funny because I'm a huge fan of xbox 4b5e508d-3bf9-4d77-ae0e-aacd7643c619