rewards.

Discus and support rewards. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I receive the reward e-mails, but not the marketing e-mails. Does this mean I've missed out on the Year One bonuses? If so I really don't feel this is... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ryan brazier, Nov 24, 2014.

1. ryan brazier
    ryan brazier Guest

rewards.

I receive the reward e-mails, but not the marketing e-mails. Does this mean I've missed out on the Year One bonuses? If so I really don't feel this is fair.

:)

ryan brazier, Nov 24, 2014
  2. chipopotamus
    chipopotamus Guest
    Score Streaks

I keep one low points score streak reward, one mid-points score streak reward, and one high points score streak reward at all times, even though I routinely switch them up. The care package is one of my favorite lower points rewards, because sometimes you'll luck up and get a high points reward from it.

chipopotamus, Nov 24, 2014
  3. WoodsMonk
    WoodsMonk Guest
    Controller chargers?

Received mine today not bad for 70p*!

*I had £9.30 in reward points. rewards. :p

WoodsMonk, Nov 24, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

rewards.

If you were not set up to receive Marketing emails before November 11 then I'm afraid you will not be eligible to receive the Year One emails. You can check to see if you were set up at this link

live.xbox.com/.../ContactPreferences

onyxishere, Nov 24, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

A WARNING ABOUT XBOX REWARDS POINTS AFTER YOU CASH THEM IN!

I thought it was the other way around that xbox rewards was turning into Microsoft rewards.

Na, what we using here are called "Live" rewards, the other one is called Xbox rewards/Microsoft rewards(what we bout to switch to).
    Actually this is the Xbox Live Rewards program. What it is being switched to is Microsoft Rewards. There is no Live Rewards.
  6. LawWonder17 Win User

Xbox Live Rewards merging with Microsoft Rewards

I have both XBox live rewards and Microsoft rewards. Will I still get my XB rewards credits converted into MS rewards points on my existing MS rewards?
  7. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Quest Progress not Updating

Rewards support can only assist with Rewards program offers. Since quests are not part of the rewards program, rewards support will not be able to assist.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
Thema:

rewards.

1. rewards. - Similar Threads - rewards

2. Rewards quest for 10,000 gamerscore. Is this for games you own or gamepass members?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rewards quest for 10,000 gamerscore. Is this for games you own or gamepass members?: I have started the quest for the 10,000 reward points. Can you please confirm if this is for games you own only or for members of gamepass? I can see the list of 17 games only. I have obtained 25...
  3. Rewards Not Tracking Progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rewards Not Tracking Progress: Hi Just wanting to know if there is a reason why the latest Rewards Challenge for 10,000 points isn't tracking the points. I've been playing a qualifying game for hours. Scored ok. But so far...
  4. Xbox Ambassador Season 14 Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador Season 14 Rewards: Hello, I have been an ambassador since March, I got Platinum in S14 and was supposed to be contacted and sent the Xbox Ambassadors Beach Towel. However, I was never contacted and have yet to...
  5. Anybody else micrrosoft rewards crashes? (alpha skip ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Anybody else micrrosoft rewards crashes? (alpha skip ahead): I tried to login to the rewards app on my xbox i got the loading screen and after a while it closed on itself not given any error code or i took to long to start the app message so i'm wondering...
  6. rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rewards: Hello . To get Rewards in the said rewards app buy the game and get 6000 points / Now my question is whether the game should be purchased directly from the account itself or the redeem code so...
  7. Bought gamepass with reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought gamepass with reward points: I bought 1 month of gamepass with 6800 reward points and even though my points have been deducted it still isn't letting me access gamepass features, I've restarted my Xbox and waited half an hour...
  8. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards: Posso ganhar pontos do Microsoft rewards fazendo pesquisa no bingo estando no Brasil? Fiz várias pesquisas mas não caiu pontos na minha conta. ab7b311c-46e7-4760-9fb9-cc9cb2481fe3
  9. Rewards for pre-order game purchase not available????

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards for pre-order game purchase not available????: I pre-ordered "Borderlands 3" and obviously could not play it until September 13 - in effect equal to a September 13 purchase. WHY exclude loyal customers from the Microsoft Rewards 6,000 point...
  10. Xbox Notifications (MS Rewards) everytime I use Bing on my desktop

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Notifications (MS Rewards) everytime I use Bing on my desktop: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]