rewards

Discus and support rewards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; how do I go to view my rewards from the ambassador program? im not on this site much 8ce1b1a7-15bc-4625-af7d-84bf7035850c Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Verified✔™, Apr 15, 2019.

1. rewards

how do I go to view my rewards from the ambassador program? im not on this site much

:)

Verified✔™, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

A WARNING ABOUT XBOX REWARDS POINTS AFTER YOU CASH THEM IN!

I thought it was the other way around that xbox rewards was turning into Microsoft rewards.

Na, what we using here are called "Live" rewards, the other one is called Xbox rewards/Microsoft rewards(what we bout to switch to).
    Actually this is the Xbox Live Rewards program. What it is being switched to is Microsoft Rewards. There is no Live Rewards.
  3. LawWonder17 Win User

Xbox Live Rewards merging with Microsoft Rewards

I have both XBox live rewards and Microsoft rewards. Will I still get my XB rewards credits converted into MS rewards points on my existing MS rewards?
  4. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Quest Progress not Updating

Rewards support can only assist with Rewards program offers. Since quests are not part of the rewards program, rewards support will not be able to assist.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
Thema:

rewards

1. rewards - Similar Threads - rewards

2. App Microsoft Rewards com problema? (Microsoft Rewards App with problem?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App Microsoft Rewards com problema? (Microsoft Rewards App with problem?): Estou fazendo as solicitções do app da Microsoft Rewards no meu Xbox One X, mas tem conquistas que não estão sendo contabilizadas e assim não ganho os pontos, mesmo fazendo o que esta sendo...
  3. Are they ever going to fix the MS rewards app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are they ever going to fix the MS rewards app?: I've tried everything from reinstalling the app to a complete factory reset of my xbox one s and the app still has alternating issues, one day it's fine, one day it'll just open the splash screen...
  4. Rewards won't open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rewards won't open: Every time I try to open the Microsoft Rewards app on my Xbox 1X it says I need to update my location and language and won't open the app. I've tried to do as it says (even though I haven't...
  5. que pasa si uso vpn para obtener microsoft rewards (what happens if I use VPN to get...

in XBoX on Consoles
    que pasa si uso vpn para obtener microsoft rewards (what happens if I use VPN to get...: quiero saber si me banearan por usarlo para conseguir 1000 puntos Translation: I want to know if I get banned for using it to get 1000 points 191f524b-e4c1-43e5-ab2c-1681bfa1da44
  6. Microsoft Rewards Xbox App not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Xbox App not working: Today when I tried accessing the Microsoft Rewards app, it kept telling me that I needed to update my current location before I could use it. The problem is that my location has never changed so...
  7. Microsoft Rewards App (Error Location Update)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards App (Error Location Update): Hi after the recent update every time i try to load the microsoft rewards app on my xbox 1 it sits for awhile then a black screen that says update your location comes up . I have gone under...
  8. Problème xbox Microsoft rewards [Translate] Microsoft rewards Xbox problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème xbox Microsoft rewards [Translate] Microsoft rewards Xbox problem: Bonjours jai un probleme avec ma xbox je narrive pas a aller dans l'application microsoft rewards des que je lance l'application le chargement et assez long et sa me sort de l'application...
  9. Xbox Rewards App fails to run: update your console's location

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Rewards App fails to run: update your console's location: Yesterday the Xbox rewards app on my Xbox One console failed to start and was just hanging. Today I get this error: "Update your console's location". The location is fine, reinstalling didn't fix...
  10. Microsoft rewards e game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards e game pass: Olá estou com um problema e uma dúvida, quando tento entrar no app MICROSOFT REWARDS on xbox, ele me retorna uma mensagem pedindo para atualizar as opções de localidade para o lugar onde estou...