rewards

Discus and support rewards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; how do I go to view my rewards from the ambassador program? im not on this site much 8ce1b1a7-15bc-4625-af7d-84bf7035850c Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Verified✔™, Apr 15, 2019.

1. rewards

how do I go to view my rewards from the ambassador program? im not on this site much

:)

Verified✔™, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

A WARNING ABOUT XBOX REWARDS POINTS AFTER YOU CASH THEM IN!

I thought it was the other way around that xbox rewards was turning into Microsoft rewards.

Na, what we using here are called "Live" rewards, the other one is called Xbox rewards/Microsoft rewards(what we bout to switch to).
    Actually this is the Xbox Live Rewards program. What it is being switched to is Microsoft Rewards. There is no Live Rewards.
  3. LawWonder17 Win User

Xbox Live Rewards merging with Microsoft Rewards

I have both XBox live rewards and Microsoft rewards. Will I still get my XB rewards credits converted into MS rewards points on my existing MS rewards?
  4. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Quest Progress not Updating

Rewards support can only assist with Rewards program offers. Since quests are not part of the rewards program, rewards support will not be able to assist.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
Thema:

rewards

1. rewards - Similar Threads - rewards

2. Ms Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ms Rewards: Boa noite... comprei 12 meses de Xbix Live Gold com Ms Rewards... Porém, não recebi... e meus pontos foram subtraídos... O q eu faço? 961ca484-26df-4e27-bf75-1004f99ebc70
  3. Reward punch card GONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reward punch card GONE: So the other I noticed a punch card for World of Warships Legends for xbox. To complete the punch card I had to log into the game and also purchase a minium of 1250 (I think) doubloons. I was...
  4. Xbox rewards quest achievements aren’t counting Xbox 360 games properly.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards quest achievements aren’t counting Xbox 360 games properly.: It seems that whenever I acquire an achievement from the backwards compatible games they rarely count, causing me to just waste my time achievement hunting for rewards points. Now it happens so...
  5. Microsoft Rewards in Russia

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards in Russia: Has someone information about starting Microsoft Rewards in more countries, like Russia, than at current time? 5fea879d-0085-42bc-a0e6-3fdfdd2c750c
  6. Can I redeem Mixpot rewards if I do not own an Xbox console

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I redeem Mixpot rewards if I do not own an Xbox console: I got a notification saying I had received Gems of War Dwarven Avatar Pack a World of Warships Legends E3 2019 Combat Pack and a Trove E3 2019 pack. I do not own a Xbox console but am I able to...
  7. I watched the entire E3 conference live on MIXER. Are we supposed to receive rewards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I watched the entire E3 conference live on MIXER. Are we supposed to receive rewards?: I read that if we watched on MIXER we would receive rewards like last year. I haven't had anything through yet. What gives? Am I mistaken? d312f68d-d226-4348-9c95-860ed67c283f
  8. Microsoft rewards program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards program: What does it mean complete a daily [img] d4caf0fa-8119-4e29-9849-e33167365de4
  9. Returning a game/MS rewards question.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Returning a game/MS rewards question.: I bought Metro Exodus on Friday June 7th and now as of June 9th it's on Gamepass. I'm going to request a refund as I didnt even play it. I've earned MS rewards for it so what happens now if I...
  10. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards: Bom dia , estou aqui novamente para tentar contato com o suporte da Microsoft , pois novamente estou tendo problemas com o Microsoft Rewards , esse mês 1 tarefa não foi contabilizada , e na outra...