rewards

Discus and support rewards in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can not sign in to my rewards dash board, it says it is not avaliable in my country,, but i am in the uk!! I have not changed any thing.on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by sarahjacques, May 28, 2019.

1. sarahjacques
    sarahjacques Guest

rewards

I can not sign in to my rewards dash board, it says it is not avaliable in my country,, but i am in the uk!! I have not changed any thing.on my devices,, I am not able to play the daily sets,,, tank you

:)

sarahjacques, May 28, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

A WARNING ABOUT XBOX REWARDS POINTS AFTER YOU CASH THEM IN!

I thought it was the other way around that xbox rewards was turning into Microsoft rewards.

Na, what we using here are called "Live" rewards, the other one is called Xbox rewards/Microsoft rewards(what we bout to switch to).
    Actually this is the Xbox Live Rewards program. What it is being switched to is Microsoft Rewards. There is no Live Rewards.
  3. LawWonder17 Win User

Xbox Live Rewards merging with Microsoft Rewards

I have both XBox live rewards and Microsoft rewards. Will I still get my XB rewards credits converted into MS rewards points on my existing MS rewards?
  4. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  5. UnpopularCord6 Win User

Xbox Gold Quest - October

Microsoft rewards told me to talk to xboz rewards but i cant sice xbox rewards is now part of Microsoft rewards
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Quest Progress not Updating

Rewards support can only assist with Rewards program offers. Since quests are not part of the rewards program, rewards support will not be able to assist.
Thema:

rewards

1. rewards - Similar Threads - rewards

2. Not getting Xbox Live Rewards and deals

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting Xbox Live Rewards and deals: I have had Xbox Live on auto-renew for the yearly subscription for countless years. I still seem to have Xbox Live Gold right now, but It is not showing up when I go to the store to get the free...
  3. Reward cod mw

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reward cod mw: Bonjour, je fait parti du microsoft reward niveau 2. J’ai acheté le jeux call of duty modern warfare operator edition. 1- je nai pas recu mes points (20x/1$) et 2- j’ai activer la punch card sur...
  4. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: New to the microsoft rewards program, I really like the Cosmic Rescue Missions that are active right now, are events like these common throughout the year or is this the first time something like...
  5. rewards sweepstake inquires

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    rewards sweepstake inquires: So there hasn't been any rewards sweepstake winners posted for a long time. I'd entered a few draws back in May, I am unable to view the rules pages for the sweepstakes I entered, the link that is...
  6. Outer Wilds MixPot reward no longer launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outer Wilds MixPot reward no longer launching: I got Outer "Wilds" (not Outer "Worlds" to avoid confusion) from a Mixer Mixpot for E3 2018, played it on Sept. 24th with no issue then suddenly on Sept 25th it says I'm too early and to check the...
  7. hello for the reward in switzerland

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello for the reward in switzerland: here is the best year I wait for xbox reward in switzerland. I would like to add the country because I will use it often. it will be nice for you to work as much as you can when buying games or...
  8. Found major bug Xbox One looking for reward

in XBoX on Consoles
    Found major bug Xbox One looking for reward: Last year I found a major bug on the Xbox console, live chat couldn't help, they wanted the information for free! This bug is costing Xbox Millions£€$, I know it. Still works, just went into...
  9. Gift a microsoft reward to a friend

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift a microsoft reward to a friend: I got a free reward from Microsoft rewards for a free month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and don't want it since i have virtually all the games on there that i would want so im wanting to gift it to...
  10. Xbox Live Gold for 1 year from Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold for 1 year from Rewards: Hi ! This end of august I bought a Xbox Live Gold for 1 year with my rewards points earned during the months before. Since then I did racked up a good amount of points and when I went to check how...