rewards

Discus and support rewards in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can not sign in to my rewards dash board, it says it is not avaliable in my country,, but i am in the uk!! I have not changed any thing.on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by sarahjacques, May 28, 2019.

1. sarahjacques
    sarahjacques Guest

rewards

I can not sign in to my rewards dash board, it says it is not avaliable in my country,, but i am in the uk!! I have not changed any thing.on my devices,, I am not able to play the daily sets,,, tank you

:)

sarahjacques, May 28, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

A WARNING ABOUT XBOX REWARDS POINTS AFTER YOU CASH THEM IN!

I thought it was the other way around that xbox rewards was turning into Microsoft rewards.

Na, what we using here are called "Live" rewards, the other one is called Xbox rewards/Microsoft rewards(what we bout to switch to).
    Actually this is the Xbox Live Rewards program. What it is being switched to is Microsoft Rewards. There is no Live Rewards.
  3. LawWonder17 Win User

Xbox Live Rewards merging with Microsoft Rewards

I have both XBox live rewards and Microsoft rewards. Will I still get my XB rewards credits converted into MS rewards points on my existing MS rewards?
  4. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  5. UnpopularCord6 Win User

Xbox Gold Quest - October

Microsoft rewards told me to talk to xboz rewards but i cant sice xbox rewards is now part of Microsoft rewards
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Quest Progress not Updating

Rewards support can only assist with Rewards program offers. Since quests are not part of the rewards program, rewards support will not be able to assist.
Thema:

rewards

1. rewards - Similar Threads - rewards

2. Punch card within the rewards app not working for

in XboX Insiders
    Punch card within the rewards app not working for: The punch cards for Darksiders and Bayonetta/vanquish will not activate within the rewards app just returns to the main screen submitted by /u/thing_uk [link] [comments]
  3. I cannot redeem Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot redeem Microsoft reward points: I have Microsoft reward points that I want to use to buy Xbox gift cards. Every time I try to redeem those points I get this: " There's an issue with your account or order Please contact...
  4. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards: For some reason on the Rewards App & the official website there is no longer a choice of using points towards a $5 or $10 gift card. It wont budge either. It lets you do $1.25, $3, then it jumps...
  5. Microsoft reward points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft reward points?: Simple question. Did the rewards point value go down in the last week or so? 18000 points worth 7 dollars for example. 910c2341-4e2e-4eb0-8492-050a857c016c
  6. AMD 3 MONTH REWARD

in XBoX on Windows
    AMD 3 MONTH REWARD: I recently just purchased a new pc and part of the deal with certain graphics cards is 3 months game pass, i have signed up to amd rewards and activated the code, but aint recieved any code to...
  7. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards: Market not supported how can I get it fixed bbb40e35-fdaf-422f-a351-a14bb2fb29fd
  8. Microsoft Rewards app on Xbox is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards app on Xbox is not working: I had tried to launch the Microsoft Rewards app on the Xbox One tonight and it kept failing. It had the blue screen with the medal in the middle, like it normally does when launching, but after a...
  9. How do i redeem my spotify rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do i redeem my spotify rewards: I brought the Xbox ultimate pass but after the new update i cant redeem the spotify premium reward 331dd7f5-d331-49bf-8a50-ad7acc065ff8
  10. How do I find the Xbox Ambassadors rewards thread

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do I find the Xbox Ambassadors rewards thread: I got a reward from being an ambassador and i don't know how to find it. e156bb4c-83de-49ad-a130-6afd97d18842