Rewards

Discus and support Rewards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Why is it that most of the countries have the rewards available but here in south Africa it's not its funny because I'm a huge fan of xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Zanderpoley, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Zanderpoley
    Zanderpoley Guest

Rewards

Why is it that most of the countries have the rewards available but here in south Africa it's not its funny because I'm a huge fan of xbox

:)

Zanderpoley, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

A WARNING ABOUT XBOX REWARDS POINTS AFTER YOU CASH THEM IN!

I thought it was the other way around that xbox rewards was turning into Microsoft rewards.

Na, what we using here are called "Live" rewards, the other one is called Xbox rewards/Microsoft rewards(what we bout to switch to).
    Actually this is the Xbox Live Rewards program. What it is being switched to is Microsoft Rewards. There is no Live Rewards.
  3. LawWonder17 Win User

Xbox Live Rewards merging with Microsoft Rewards

I have both XBox live rewards and Microsoft rewards. Will I still get my XB rewards credits converted into MS rewards points on my existing MS rewards?
  4. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Quest Progress not Updating

Rewards support can only assist with Rewards program offers. Since quests are not part of the rewards program, rewards support will not be able to assist.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
Thema:

Rewards

1. Rewards - Similar Threads - Rewards

2. Unable to access MS Rewards Cosmic Rescue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access MS Rewards Cosmic Rescue: My kids have a link for this activity, but they don't have phones to complete searches and the like. However, I don't have a link on the Rewards website for my account. Any reason why this would...
  3. app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.): J'ai un probleme avec l'application Microsoft Reward sur xbox. L'app n'a pas fonctionner hier durant toute la journée. l'app ne fonctionne pas non plus aujourd'hui. Je c pas quesque qui se passe....
  4. Rewards app on console not working...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards app on console not working...: It seems to be bugged. Yesterday I went to take the monthly survey like always but when I clicked on it, it said page not found but it still gave me 150 points. No other points will work for...
  5. Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards: I have 2 separate $1.25 rewards but it will only let me use one and not both on a purchase why is that? Ive been holding on to them to buy the ghost busters game one pre order now i cant what's up...
  6. One year live gold reward via points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One year live gold reward via points?: What happened to the one year live gold reward in points? It was there earlier this year and I was working toward this year and not it is not. 7ecc7ff6-b98d-4449-9fb6-d9b8844a2e2f
  7. 12 Months Xbox Live Subscription on Microsoft Rewards (Bing Points)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    12 Months Xbox Live Subscription on Microsoft Rewards (Bing Points): Hi, This is my 1st post so please go easy,ha. I use the fantastic service which is the Bing Points and I use this a lot. I have noticed that the 12 Months Xbox Live Reward has not been available...
  8. Xbox MS Rewards App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox MS Rewards App: The Mixer Quest is not working. Anyone else having this problem? acba033f-c343-4672-bd4c-a1ede798c006
  9. Reward

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reward: hi i need to know if i can use all my reward for Xbox live. in one shot i have 13000 and i want to try it for 2 month d5962d81-c26a-4de9-b444-5576c00dedd9
  10. Microsoft rewards; Bug point quête GEARS5 [Microsoft rewards; GearS5 Quest Point Bug]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards; Bug point quête GEARS5 [Microsoft rewards; GearS5 Quest Point Bug]: Bonjour, J'ai repli la quête Gears 5 mais je n'ai pas reçu mes points rewards. Pouvez-vous regarder je vous prie? Cordialement. [Translation-Hello I folded the Gears 5 quest but didn't get my...