Rich presence

Discus and support Rich presence in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is it possible for me to show rich presence from my xbox 360 to Discord? submitted by /u/When_Cyclical [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/When_Cyclical, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Rich presence

Is it possible for me to show rich presence from my xbox 360 to Discord?

submitted by /u/When_Cyclical
    [link] [comments]

/u/When_Cyclical, Sep 14, 2019
  2. Galactic Geek Win User

For the Rich Gamers

I imagine golden shoes would probably weigh you down - if you get any, I don't recommend going swimming in them. ;)
  3. XsobervisionX Win User

suddenly rich

There are known issues with modded or hacked players joining your game. They can cause missions to activate that shouldn't as well as the game to freeze. I suggest keeping your games private till they can sort thisout and lay down the banhammer. Its coming
    very soon.
  4. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

suddenly rich

The level 50 glitched, hacked, or cheated to get to that level. When they do that the other people around them get an insane amount of money instantly. This just happened to 2 of my friends this week when a level 50 joined our game. I posted about it
    here. forums.xbox.com/.../343602.aspx
  5. tiamot73 Win User

For the Rich Gamers

I'm surprise nobody has come out and said (hey look, ps4 has 6 extra grams of 9 karat gold then xbox one, Ps4 wins again). Lol
  6. NonSportsGirl Win User

For the Rich Gamers

Sometimes ZTROOPER16 people just like to have pretty feet.
Thema:

Rich presence

1. Rich presence - Similar Threads - Rich presence

2. Xbox rewards now give to the rich and take from the poor

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox rewards now give to the rich and take from the poor: why are xbox live rewards so unfair?I understand you want us to spend money but what's the point if we are forced to spend so much money a year just to keep our ranks....and another thing.....why...
  3. Discord Rich Presence with Xbox App/Windows 10 Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Discord Rich Presence with Xbox App/Windows 10 Games: Playing and sending invites in many games on the Windows platform is an absolute nightmare (Sea of Thieves, especially) How about instead of just relying on in-game invites and open lobbies, you...
  4. Online presence feature not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online presence feature not working: Recently i had noticed when my friend is playing a PC game such as Call of duty world at war everyone can see that hes playing that game on XBL. When I am playing the same game or any other...
  5. Is there a list of supported PC Games that show online presence and currently supported PC Dvr ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a list of supported PC Games that show online presence and currently supported PC Dvr ...: So it's all in my title so is their a list that show the pc game's you are playing next to your name ? and a list of pc games that i can share to xbox live ? i have the new xbox beta app update...
  6. GTA V crew The Rich Rebels now recruiting!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V crew The Rich Rebels now recruiting!!!: Looking for a laid back, Active, and fun crew? Join the Rich Rebels to make the most of you GTA online experience! The Rich Rebels Focus on making sure "no man left behind" and everyone's got...
  7. Looking for Players To Join our Ranks in the Rich Rebels on GTAO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Players To Join our Ranks in the Rich Rebels on GTAO: Looking for a laid back, Active, and fun crew? Join the Rich Rebels to make the most of you GTA online experience! The Rich Rebels Focus on making sure "no man left behind" and everyone's got...
  8. For the Rich Gamers

in XBoX on Consoles
    For the Rich Gamers: Look at these systems PS4, Xbox One made of gold will set you back more than $13K 4b5de06b-c350-4e45-875e-6fa962e2a3b4