Ricochet DLC MatchMaking

Discus and support Ricochet DLC MatchMaking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is the Ricochet map still available in Halo 4 war games? 29e2b49d-1392-454d-bab2-737694ff34f6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AppointedBean81, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Ricochet DLC MatchMaking

Is the Ricochet map still available in Halo 4 war games?

:)

AppointedBean81, Jun 2, 2014
  2. Ricochet Achievements

Hello. I am looking to get the rest of the achievements I need for the ricochet DLC. Shoot me a message if you are too.

President Plum, Jun 2, 2014
  3. Spud 72
    Spud 72 Guest
    Team killing and the 6 min probation unhappy

[quote user="Zombie Harvest"]

The hardcore game mode. I mean why hasn't it been adjusted to include ricochet? Didn't treyarch start ricochet in Waw?

[/quote]Probably because Ricochet is kinda lame and no, Ricochet was not in WaW.

Spud 72, Jun 2, 2014
  4. Spud 72 Win User

Team killing and the 6 min probation unhappy

[quote user="Zombie Harvest"]

The hardcore game mode. I mean why hasn't it been adjusted to include ricochet? Didn't treyarch start ricochet in Waw?

[/quote]Probably because Ricochet is kinda lame and no, Ricochet was not in WaW.
  5. a tired old guy Win User

Kicking - are these people for real??

cod4 = infinity ward = no ricochet

mw2 = infinity ward = ricochet s&d (which I can kind of understand ) and hq only

Agree ....... they appear to be following that trend since mw3 was all ricochet
  6. chemicalsora Win User

Hardcore NEEDS Ricochet

Again, you WON'T see Ricochet in a TREYARCH-MADE CALL OF DUTY. Ricochet is synonymous with IW-made CoDs.
  7. rej07 Win User

MW3=Worst Hardcore Modes EVER!

ricochet sucks @@@.hate it,i know some people that have quit playing because of the stupid ricochet crap
  8. CODukes4 Win User

**** shield rant

I think it's impossible to ricochet bullets directly at the person shooting...so the only person who dies from ricochet bullets is the teammate of the riot shielder who is standing to close. I've seen set ups of teammates ricocheting bullets together.
Thema:

Ricochet DLC MatchMaking

1. Ricochet DLC MatchMaking - Similar Threads - Ricochet DLC MatchMaking

2. DLC won't appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC won't appear: I have just bought multiple DLC's for Fallout New Vegas on my xbox one, which are all working but one, honest hearts to be exact. I have attempted everything from uninstalling the game itself to...
  3. DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC: i buy DLC for game (car mechanic sym) and i cant install it. Cant find it in order history. Cash from my acc bank have been taken. Any advise? 2c08556b-f1aa-438b-af05-eb05dca69c79
  4. Cannot install two tiny bits of DLC, 'Installation Stopped' for over two weeks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install two tiny bits of DLC, 'Installation Stopped' for over two weeks.: Hi all, as above. Trying to play the Witcher 3 (I have a digital copy) and there are two bits of DLC that keep getting 'installation stopped'. I have tried; installing on both internal and...
  5. Operation Flashpoint: Red River Valley of Death DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Operation Flashpoint: Red River Valley of Death DLC: Hi, I'm looking for a digital download for Operation Flashpoint: Red River Valley of Death DLC. I know the game's old but always enjoyed it and never got the chance to play the DLC content....
  6. For a moment I though It was the "DLC ready to install" feature... then I realized it was...

in XboX Insiders
    For a moment I though It was the "DLC ready to install" feature... then I realized it was...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  7. Game Pass is messing with the DLC of a game I own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass is messing with the DLC of a game I own: Hello, I own both discs of "Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate edition", which is the original game on one disc, plus all DLC on the other. Ever since FNV went on Game Pass, I can't use the DLC, even...
  8. I cant use my DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant use my DLC: Hello, I just recently bought a bunch of DLC's for the Halloween sale from dead by daylight. All of them worked except the most expensive one, the Stranger Things DLC. It shows I bought it but I...
  9. Grid 2 DLC content (All in pack) is not working anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grid 2 DLC content (All in pack) is not working anymore: Hi there, the problem was discussed already here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/grid-2-dlc-content-all-in-pack-is-not-working/65fb031e-8285-4978-86a5-3512703f9668?auth=1...
  10. Ricochet game mode not showing up in war games playlists

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ricochet game mode not showing up in war games playlists: I recently purchased the "Bullseye" map pack and after downloading found that in custom games I was able to play the maps, but the game type in war games was not present. Is this a real problem or...