Ridge Racer Unbounded for 4.99$ on xbox site, when in purchase screen it turns into 7.49$

Discus and support Ridge Racer Unbounded for 4.99$ on xbox site, when in purchase screen it turns into 7.49$ in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Please fix this deal! :) Found this deal on majornelson, says 75% off original price which is 4.99$ (and it says this on the xbox site). When I go to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Rventu, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Rventu
    Rventu Guest

Ridge Racer Unbounded for 4.99$ on xbox site, when in purchase screen it turns into 7.49$

Please fix this deal! Ridge Racer Unbounded for 4.99$ on xbox site, when in purchase screen it turns into 7.49$ :) Found this deal on majornelson, says 75% off original price which is 4.99$ (and it says this on the xbox site).

When I go to pay for it, it switches to 7.49$ (both on the website and on my xbox360 purchase screen).

Ridge Racer™ Unbounded

:)

Rventu, Dec 27, 2014
  2. What are you guys playing?

Ridge Racer Unbounded. So much fun.

BizarroMantis, Dec 27, 2014
  3. Your recently bought games thread

Ridge Racer unbounded and Slinter Cell ( For the GRAW Beta lol) Yet to sit down and have a mash as kids are hogging the xbox................Sweets won't even bribe them off it.

Maccadooooooooo, Dec 27, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

When I clicked on your link it does show the US price of $19.99 less 75% to be $4.99.

However, if I click the link provided in Major Nelson's post it takes me to the page I have for my gamertag's region which is Canada. The price that shows there is $29.99 less 75% which is $7.49. This suggests that perhaps your gamertag is set for a different
    region than where you live and that may be why the price is showing up different for you.

onyxishere, Dec 28, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

When I clicked on your link it does show the US price of $19.99 less 75% to be $4.99.

However, if I click the link provided in Major Nelson's post it takes me to the page I have for my gamertag's region which is Canada. The price that shows there is $29.99 less 75% which is $7.49. This suggests that perhaps your gamertag is set for a different
    region than where you live and that may be why the price is showing up different for you.
  6. BizarroMantis Win User

What are you guys playing?

Ridge Racer Unbounded. So much fun.
  7. pesty13 Win User

Your recently bought games thread

Ive also just purchased Resi ORC and like Ridge Racer Unbounded it's not brilliant but fairly fun online.
  8. pesty13 Win User

Your recently bought games thread

Ridge Racer Unbounded not the greatest of games but I'm enjoying it at the moment.
  9. SKIN-EEA5905B-8063-4 Win User

Ridge Racer Unbounded - Anyone Picking This Up???

Brilliant game. Why is there no official Ridge Racer Unbounded forum on xbox.com!?
Thema:

1. Ridge Racer Unbounded for 4.99$ on xbox site, when in purchase screen it turns into 7.49$ - Similar Threads - Ridge Racer Unbounded

2. Spintires Ridge DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spintires Ridge DLC: Just thought I'd share in case some people didn't know. If anyone either owns Spintires: Mudrunner, or plays it through Game Pass, I discovered yesterday through an app on my pone that the Ridge...
  3. Trustmaster TS-XW Racer Sparco P310 & T3PA - BRAKE DON'T WORK on Forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trustmaster TS-XW Racer Sparco P310 & T3PA - BRAKE DON'T WORK on Forza horizon 4: Hi, I buy Forza horizon 4 Ultimate version and until 29.09.2018 my wheel and pedal work normally. From 30.09.2018 the break pedal DON'T WORK. It still work fine on Motorsport 7 and Horizon 2,3...
  4. RIDGE RACER 6 FoR WINDOWS7XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RIDGE RACER 6 FoR WINDOWS7XBOX ONE: REQUEST FOR BACKGROUND GAME XBOX ONE OR PC RIDGE RACER 6 play anyware Hello everyone, someone who knows the developers of xbox 360 games backward compatible for xbox one or better yet for...
  5. Looking for Clean/Endurance Racers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Clean/Endurance Racers: Hi all! I've been playing Forza for years, and always preferred clean racing, with some endurance racing added into the mix! Seems to be a bit of a niche, but I'm looking for other racers who...
  6. looking for racers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for racers: hi, just wondering if anyone out there runs any Forza Leagues for Simulation racing. might look into starting one, just checking to see if any already exist as I would rather join one haha Thank...
  7. Any rally/track racers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any rally/track racers?: HIya, My dad loves Rally games and hes just got back into playing his xbox 360, hes after some good rally or track driving games, hes got grid and forza and f1 games, I only really play forza so...
  8. I received lower compensation than sellin price for on-demand game of Ridge racer 6 from ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I received lower compensation than sellin price for on-demand game of Ridge racer 6 from ...: Hello. I have a problem about execution of a on-demand game of Ridge racer 6 as a Korean user. I asked the problem to Korean X-Box service center on 26th Dec. 2013 for the first time then I...
  9. ATTN RACERS : F1 2015 Is $15 This Week!

in XBoX on Consoles
    ATTN RACERS : F1 2015 Is $15 This Week!: So I actually don't know if this is any good but I just now saw that F1 2015 Formula One Racing is only $15 on this week's DEALS WITH GOLD. I just recently purchased the NASCAR addon for Forza 6...
  10. Coffin Dodgers is a Kart Racer Featuring Old People on Mobility Scooters

in XBoX on Consoles
    Coffin Dodgers is a Kart Racer Featuring Old People on Mobility Scooters: Infinity Runner dev Wales Interactive has announced that it's publishing Coffin Dodgers for Xbox One and PS4 early next year, bringing the "dark comedic racer" to consoles. Developer by...