RIG 700 mic doesn't work in game chat. Xbox x series

Discus and support RIG 700 mic doesn't work in game chat. Xbox x series in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; No matter what I try, the only way to communicate in game with this headset is to join a party with friends. Regular in game chat no longer works. It... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by KirkPerez, May 12, 2022.

1. KirkPerez
    KirkPerez Guest

No matter what I try, the only way to communicate in game with this headset is to join a party with friends. Regular in game chat no longer works. It used to. No matter how reboots...resets...change settings...hard restarts...nothing.

:)

KirkPerez, May 12, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi KirkPerez, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Check that your privacy settings allow communication with everyone. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Privacy & online safety > Xbox Live privacy. Select View details & customize > Communication & multiplayer, and then make your changes.

If everything is on "Allow" or set to "Everyone" kindly block all of them then power cycle your console and "Allow" and set it to "Everyone" again. This is to refresh your account setting.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  3. Noefosho3 Win User

Crackling noise coming from speakers

X box I just spent 700 dollars on this and now it doesn't work. Typical of you lately
  4. Killa xBx Win User

Mic not working with Xbox One Stereo Headset

Mine is possessed game sound works fine mic works but I can't hear chat, other times can hear chat but mic doesn't work. Very frustrating.
  5. RezidentMeme Win User

WTF... Game Clip voice recording - Why is this not possible?

When I record a game clip on the Xbox One X my voice is not recorded even though all my mic settings are set to on. I'm totally confounded as to why this is so, since my mic is working with other apps and game chat. Supposedly this feature is built into
    the Xbox One X capture system.
  6. MLange73 Win User

The Division no Mic in game play

Hi @MarineA112!

Is it just the Division that your mic doesn't work in? Does it work in other games or in Party chat?
Thema:

1. RIG 700 mic doesn't work in game chat. Xbox x series - Similar Threads - RIG 700 mic

2. Rig 800 headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rig 800 headset: So my rig 800 headset volume is stuck on high. If I dial the volume down it barely lowers and just shoots back up. I've got the standard xbox one and was wondering if this is fixable or if I...
  3. I have the RIG 800 that won't turn off

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the RIG 800 that won't turn off: I think they are the **** for Xbox One and Win 10 PC. They have worked perfectly from Christmas 2020 but last night went to turn them off and will no power off message, the switch has been in the...
  4. RIG 100HX Possible Bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    RIG 100HX Possible Bug: Hi all, All of my xbox controllers have stop recognizing the RIG 100HX headsets. I have two elite controllers, 1 regular xbox controller and (4) RIG 100HX headsets. I had the RIG 100HX Headset...
  5. RIG 800lx not playing audio after newest Xbox One Console Update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    RIG 800lx not playing audio after newest Xbox One Console Update.: Earlier today I was listening to music on Spotify for Xbox using my RIG 800lx and all the sudden my Xbox took me to the screen that said "Update Time", so I updated my Xbox and now the RIG 800lx...
  6. Series X Controller Audio Issue with Wired RIG 400HX 3D Audio Gaming Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controller Audio Issue with Wired RIG 400HX 3D Audio Gaming Headset: I have an audio issue with connecting my RIG 400HX 3D Audio Gaming Headset for Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One - Black to the Xbox Series X Controller. The sound from my group are very tinny and the...
  7. Ok, Xbox one s, rig 400 headset, no adapter. Party chat works perfect, but recently I can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ok, Xbox one s, rig 400 headset, no adapter. Party chat works perfect, but recently I can...: If I am in a party everyone can hear one another. If I am not i can still hear but cant chat myself. Nat states that it is open. Privacy setting are custom to everyone. Everything is where it...
  8. RIG 700HX Not connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    RIG 700HX Not connecting: Ive got a RIG700HX, every time I start up the xbox need to unplug and replug the receiver unit. Is there a way to fix this? 2a03fb48-c2d3-4911-aa99-6bf7bb25516d
  9. RIG 800 HX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RIG 800 HX: My question is about the RIG 800 headset and receiver. My original receiver was broken and I purchase another. The headset is still good. The replacement receiver will not pare with the head set....
  10. Plantronics Rig Headphones require resetting up Atmos for Stereo every time it's disconnected

in XboX Insiders
    Plantronics Rig Headphones require resetting up Atmos for Stereo every time it's disconnected: I use the Plantronics Rig 800LX SE headphones with the xbox one x. There are two bugs/annoyances to note (one more important than the other). #1. I have to disconnect the hub from the xbox each...