RIG700HX headset no sound

Discus and support RIG700HX headset no sound in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently purchased the RIG700HX xbox one headset from Walmart. After charging and hooking up everything properly and installing the app on my xbox,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Daniel Bjornstrid Bentley, Oct 17, 2020.

1. RIG700HX headset no sound

I recently purchased the RIG700HX xbox one headset from Walmart. After charging and hooking up everything properly and installing the app on my xbox, no sound is coming through the headset. The headset is paired with the receiver but the receiver does
    not have a xbox/pc switch on the back. All the troubleshooting guides I've saw say that it should have one. Instead there is an optical port. Technical support wont respond to my emails either. The only way I've been able to get sound (other than the connection/volume
    notifications from the RIG itself) is by using the optical cable from my Steelseries arctis pro ps4 headset. I dont think the correct receiver was packaged. Any suggestions?

:)

Daniel Bjornstrid Bentley, Oct 17, 2020
  2. skys7 Win User

Quick question about the 360 bluetooth wireless headset.

^

Yes it is.

The standard wireless xbox headset sound is better then the standard xbox cable headset sound
  3. Shadow Chief 3 Win User

Will there be a fully wireless surround sound headset for Xbox One?

THANK YOU FOR AN ANSWER!

So from the sounds of it the best bet is a headset that has the desired sound specs that likely plugs into the xbox but then broadcasts to the headset (game/system sound wireless) but chat sound/chat capabilities is direct from the controller (headset adapter)?

If that is correct the A50s sound like the logical choice correct? Or is there another option?
  4. Gimp is Herbert Win User

No sound to headset

Is This like a turtle beach ?

Or is this a regular on eared xbox one mic?
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

No Headset Sound?!!??

Hey there Luke!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with his issue trying tog et your headset to show up.

Now, I would say to try the steps outlined in our Xbox One Chat Headset troubleshooting article if you haven't yet. You said that you recently
    took the controller apart, if there was some sort of problem with the jack port, then I would say you may want to try and bypass that with the Xbox One stereo headset adapter and see if that helps.

Thanks for reading !
  6. Koods Win User

No Headset Sound?!!??

Have you tried updating the firmware on the controller as I believe doing that is clearing a number of the issues being presented. Also while the wiring may be good, the jack socket itself may have given up the ghost which would also lead to it not working.
Thema:

RIG700HX headset no sound

1. RIG700HX headset no sound - Similar Threads - RIG700HX headset sound

2. Faulty XBox Headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Faulty XBox Headset: I have a faulty XBox headset so I contacted Microsoft after a whole morning of going round in circles online I finally spoke to someone to report the issue and got a case number. They said someone...
  3. Can I use USB Headset on the Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use USB Headset on the Xbox one: Hello I bought last week a Usb Headset. But it doesn.t work on the xbox one Thanks eaf0cf3a-4ef1-4cfb-878e-d2132430c28f
  4. Headset issues.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset issues.: Its a steath 600 gen2 it wont turn off or connect and the volume just shut off 0a8affbb-9457-4baa-99b2-2477283ab362
  5. Cannot hear anyone on xbox party chat with headsets conected to controller but they can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot hear anyone on xbox party chat with headsets conected to controller but they can...: My issue is that from 1 week past from now I cannot hear anyone in the xbox party voice chat and ingame, but when the headset is nlt connected to my controller on my tv I can hear the people...
  6. Headset options

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset options: I just bought a new headset (Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2) and I cannot for the absolute life of me find anything on an option to prevent my headset from turning my console on and/or preventing...
  7. Can't have game audio go through headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't have game audio go through headset: So all I want to do is have game audio go through my headset, but the slider is greyed out and I cannot select it, if I try it just skips past it, how do I fix this? Image below shows what I mean...
  8. USB Audio (Mic and Headsets) on Xbox One or Xbox Series

in XboX Insiders
    USB Audio (Mic and Headsets) on Xbox One or Xbox Series: Are they any plans for USB Audio support on the Xbox One or Xbox Series of consoles in the future? submitted by /u/CTheStandard [link] [comments]
  9. headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    headset: why can i hear through my headset but not talk in party chats i ordered a new mic but i still cant talk 32739545-62c4-41b1-9501-b6d57c6b16e4
  10. Game audio not coming through headset

in XboX Insiders
    Game audio not coming through headset: Plugging in headphones I can hear the party but no game audio, mixing settings are half, anyone else? submitted by /u/a-last-of-us-2-fan [link] [comments]