Right Analogue Stick Problem

Discus and support Right Analogue Stick Problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everybody, as the subject says, I have a problem with two of my controllers. When I turn righ or left, the camera goes super slow or it even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ДжерриХДС, May 8, 2014.

1. Right Analogue Stick Problem

Hello everybody, as the subject says, I have a problem with two of my controllers. When I turn righ or left, the camera goes super slow or it even stops, its kinda frustrating because all my games are shooters, or where I need to turn the camera. I cannot
    play halo, or even minecraft. The controllers are almost new, and another problem, i dont have money to buy new ones(LOL)

Someone had experienced this before? And how it can be fixed?

:)

ДжерриХДС, May 8, 2014
  2. Black Ops 2

R3 so click in your right analogue stick

The Viral Cyrix, May 8, 2014
  3. Ayransk
    Ayransk Guest
    Analogue stick defect on xbox one controller

Hello,

The right analogue stick on my xbox one controller is defect. It is stuck so that in a game it always point forward. Very anoying.

Can the controller be repaired so that I have a working right analogue stick?

Greetings

Peter Emmerink

Ayransk, May 8, 2014
  4. Right Analogue Stick Problem

You may be sweating allot try cleaning your thumbsticks With Compressed Air As you probably sweat allot and gunk gets stuck in your thimbsticks so they loose grip between the metal bars allowing them to hold together inside so clean the controllers with
    compressed air it should work

OJb-AC5E0B79-7810-47AA-AD30-CAB25FC6F4F8, May 8, 2014
  5. OJb-AC5E0B79-7810-47 Win User

You may be sweating allot try cleaning your thumbsticks With Compressed Air As you probably sweat allot and gunk gets stuck in your thimbsticks so they loose grip between the metal bars allowing them to hold together inside so clean the controllers with
    compressed air it should work
  6. Widget1979 Win User

KILLER INSTINCT Definitive Edition - Does not recognize buttons

Hey Jedi,

Have you gone into the button/controller configuration to see if maybe your right analogue stick is enabled to use commands? I think in this game, the right analogue stick can also be used to trigger commands, so maybe go in and disable right analogue stick
    in the button configuration. Hope you get it sorted mate.
  7. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Black Ops 2

R3 so click in your right analogue stick
  8. JediDarkSide Win User

KILLER INSTINCT Definitive Edition - Does not recognize buttons

Hey Jedi,

Have you gone into the button/controller configuration to see if maybe your right analogue stick is enabled to use commands? I think in this game, the right analogue stick can also be used to trigger commands, so maybe go in and disable right analogue stick
    in the button configuration. Hope you get it sorted mate.
    uUnfortunately it also does not work disable or enable the analog.

I believe it to be the most bizarre mistake. Because there are no change or support options. And I still do not know just my game is having this problem.

Thanks for the tip, Widget
  9. noboundz Win User

Analogy drifting

Analogue sticks? My right stick does the same... my HUD will pan slowly to the right and come to a stop without me touching it.
Thema:

1. Right Analogue Stick Problem - Similar Threads - Right Analogue Stick

2. Help with Digital Rights Management

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Digital Rights Management: I was wondering if someone can help with an issue I'm having with DRM and an Xbox 360 console I recently bought. Our old Xbox 360 was showing the Red Ring of Death and I decided to buy a second...
  3. Xbox One Elite Controller Right Bumper Malfunction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Right Bumper Malfunction: I am currently on my second elite controller and all was wall, until a day ago the right bumper started to continuously press even when not touching the controller. My warranty on the controller...
  4. Battlefield V no rights

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V no rights: I tried launching battlefeild V for the first time in i believe 3 months. Only issue is when i start it, it says that i don’t own the rights to play the game whenever i clearly have the disk in...
  5. the status page says xbox only.... so pc and mobile should be up right?

in XBoX on Windows
    the status page says xbox only.... so pc and mobile should be up right?: cant seem to connect to any games on the pc but the store seems fine? 168764c6-8c7f-430f-b778-1b81044fed89
  6. is xbox live down right now ?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    is xbox live down right now ?: is xbox live down right now ? Hey Smiley Thank you so much for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to...
  7. Xbox Live is currently experiencing issues right now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live is currently experiencing issues right now.: I noticed Xbox Live is experiencing issue at the moment, so I figured I'd make a post about it to hopefully cut down on the inevitable topics asking about what is going on. There is currently a...
  8. Right analogue stick sensitivity - intermittent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right analogue stick sensitivity - intermittent: Last night my Xbox One pad developed an intermittent fault on the right analogue stick. About once every 10 minutes pressing the right stick all the way to the right results in very low...
  9. Xbox 360 wireless controller's right analogue stick squeaks (2 weeks old)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wireless controller's right analogue stick squeaks (2 weeks old): Hello I've had this controller for two weeks and its right analogue stick started squeaking VERY loudly. To the point of not being able to immerse myself into the game. It sounds like a dying...
  10. Xbox one controller right analogue stick drifting up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller right analogue stick drifting up: This is now happening to me, what a joke the XB1 is.. I have only played it for like 2 hours since I got it, using the controller on PC was its only use and now that is failing. Xbox = fail...