Right Bumper Not Working

Discus and support Right Bumper Not Working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My right bumper isn't working to good can I bring it into the Microsoft store to get looked at? d25e5d88-2a2b-4de5-9412-778a361c40a9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BradenFix, Oct 16, 2020.

1. BradenFix
    BradenFix Guest

Right Bumper Not Working

My right bumper isn't working to good can I bring it into the Microsoft store to get looked at?

:)

BradenFix, Oct 16, 2020
  2. T0mandante Win User

Error code

it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks a lot guys!!!!!

................................................................................

"Go to System Settings and choose storage.

On your controller, press the following button sequence:

Press the left bumper.

Press the right bumper.

Press the X button.

Press the left bumper.

Press the right bumper.

Press the X button."

.....................................................................................
  3. TheOldDirtyBean Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues

There are quite a few but the most common are: right bumper not working, a button not working, stick drift, and the rubber gets loose.

In my case it's only the right bumper not working, but I just have it for like 6 months so who knows how long this is going to last.
  4. STORMDRAYNE69 Win User

Unable To Download The New XBOX Live Update

Press the left bumper.

Press the right bumper.

Press the X button.

Press the left bumper.

Press the right bumper.

Press the X button.
  5. Mythic xSagex Win User

Uninstall and reinstall system update

System settings>memeroy> Press left bumper, right bumper, X, left bumper, right bumper, X,> Yes and then your console will restart
  6. Ravenhood777 Win User

Factory reset

Greensleeves94

This works as of so far. Go to console settings, then go to system info.

Do this series of keys to reset it.

Left trigger, right trigger

X,Y

Left bumper, right bumper

X, X

Up on d-pad, down on d-pad

Hope this works
Thema:

Right Bumper Not Working

1. Right Bumper Not Working - Similar Threads - Right Bumper Working

2. Right Bumper on Xbox one S controller not working properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right Bumper on Xbox one S controller not working properly: Hello, I have an issue with my Xbox one S controller. The Right Bumper is not responding properly at the moment when I light clicked it. Only when I heavily pressed then it responded. This is...
  3. Unresponsive right bumper on my xbox one controller model 1708

in XBoX on Windows
    Unresponsive right bumper on my xbox one controller model 1708: I noticed recently that my right bumper on my Xbox one controller model 1708 is being unresponsive. Its still working but I need to press the center of the bumper firmly for a response which is...
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Right Bumper no longer works.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Right Bumper no longer works.: I've owned the series 2 controller since December 13th, 2019 and have had no issues with the controller. As of today the right bumper became noticeably less responsive. It doesn't register an...
  5. RB (Right Bumper) unresponsive on pro controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    RB (Right Bumper) unresponsive on pro controller series 2: I have had my pro controller series two for almost 6 months but I keep really good care of it. Nothing else it broken besides the right bumper which lately has been unresponsive. Its not actually...
  6. Elite 2 Controller Right Bumper NOT WORKING!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller Right Bumper NOT WORKING!: How to start this rant.... The first word that comes to mind is disgust. I love Xbox, bought it when the first one just released. I was the only one of my friends who had one since they all...
  7. I take care of my Elite 2 but it needs to be RMA'd due to a common Right Bumper issue these...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I take care of my Elite 2 but it needs to be RMA'd due to a common Right Bumper issue these...: So, I take really good care of this controller and there's no way I'm paying $100 for an issue that seems to be on Microsoft since many people have this issue as well after a quick google search....
  8. Xbox One Controller Right Bumper Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Right Bumper Not Working: I need help requesting a replacement as my controller is not working properly. I tried contacting through web chat and they said that they are having technical issues and ended the chat. When i...
  9. Right trigger & right bumper will not work during fights ONLY..ideas?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Right trigger & right bumper will not work during fights ONLY..ideas?!: Just like the title says; My right trigger and right bumper will not work in fights, but they work in the KI menus and in every other game by perfectly fine. I have done all firmware updates,...
  10. Xbox One Controller's Right Bumper Has Stopped Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller's Right Bumper Has Stopped Working: So I bought a new game today, booted it up and while I was playing I noticed anything I tried to do with the right bumper would not work. Left one is working fine. Right bumper doesnt feel loose...