Right can someone explain this problem? And how it can be fixed

Discus and support Right can someone explain this problem? And how it can be fixed in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Why cant I get onto xbox insider to update my minecraft from the beta( for my cousin btw), cos when I try go onto insider it says I haft to be 18 or... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kianmac2257, Mar 26, 2020 at 12:12 PM.

1. Right can someone explain this problem? And how it can be fixed

Why cant I get onto xbox insider to update my minecraft from the beta( for my cousin btw), cos when I try go onto insider it says I haft to be 18 or over and I'm 19 and I cant get on at all and its really annoying... pls help

submitted by /u/kianmac2257
    [link] [comments]

/u/kianmac2257, Mar 26, 2020 at 12:12 PM
  2. Zero Divided Win User

Can someone explain?

oooooh the deals thing, sorry i missed that, i haven't been sleeping well lately.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

Can someone explain?

thanks guys. im up to speed now. Sounds Great!
  4. Zero Divided Win User

Can someone explain?

we get top shelf games now, but you lose them if you goes back to a silver account.

wipe away "PSN+" logo, draw on "Xbox".
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

Can someone explain?

Would be funny,if during E3 Playstation press conference,Sony announce that now,PSN members will own their free games and won't have to rent them anymore....
  6. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

Can someone explain?

With "deals with gold" Microsoft will offer discounts each month on games. The first titles offered in June will be Forza 5 and Ryse: Son of Rome (no mention of how much of a discount). Also "in the coming months" Xbox Live
    Gold members will see "up to 50-75 percent off certain titles". Microsoft will also launch a "virtual VIP room" exclusive to Xbox Live Gold members which will feature "free games, monthly deals and other great benefits"

Looks like good things to come for gold members :)
Thema:

Right can someone explain this problem? And how it can be fixed

1. Right can someone explain this problem? And how it can be fixed - Similar Threads - Right someone explain

2. how to true left and right mike inputs

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to true left and right mike inputs: I like to mix sound for my frinds inparty chat would love to give them true stereo not just a mono feed from the mixer any idas aba4a47f-da33-40ac-9ba1-a5e53a2118b9
  3. Ok my account is real broken right now....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ok my account is real broken right now....: I redownloaded my account twice, reset my internet 3 times. I cant earn any Gamepass quest points for the last 3 days. Also my achievement list wont update either. This problem has been stuck on...
  4. bumper derecho del control inhalambrico no funciona [Mod Translation - right wireless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bumper derecho del control inhalambrico no funciona [Mod Translation - right wireless...: buen dia al presionar el bumper derecho no funciona con ningun juego, el control lo adquirí en diciembre 2019 agradecere me pueda apoyar para conocer que le pasa [Mod Translation - good day when...
  5. As a parent do I have the right to listen on a mic when my child is being cussed at and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    As a parent do I have the right to listen on a mic when my child is being cussed at and...: If account is in my name as an adult if my child is being cussed at and bullied do i have the right to listen on mic and say something if they r friend of his from his school especially if there...
  6. I am getting this error code. 104 - Something isn't quite right with the Daily Challenges....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am getting this error code. 104 - Something isn't quite right with the Daily Challenges....: This began yesterday and continues today. It claims I am not connected to the internet, but all other MS games are online and my computer shows I am connected and have a very good signal....
  7. How do i send in a video to show that someone was not playing a game the right way

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i send in a video to show that someone was not playing a game the right way: I have a video to add with a report on xbox one,was I playing "players unknown battleground" had a team mate kill me for no reason then when I asked why he told me to go f$$k myself, so I would...
  8. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.: ok so i downloaded destiny the taken king 2 days ago for $20 on the marketplace over the $60 pre order package that apparently comes with the base game for it... not knowing that the taken king...
  9. Controller for someone missing most of their right thumb.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller for someone missing most of their right thumb.: My dad is a firefighter in California and he recently lost most of his thumb and part of his index finger. I live on the opposite side of the country and xbox is my only real tie to him these days...
  10. Someone is on my account right now purchasing stuff with my credit card! HELP PLEASE!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone is on my account right now purchasing stuff with my credit card! HELP PLEASE!: Someone hacked my xbox ive account and is buying stuff on my account with my credit cards!! PLEASE HELP ME ! 481a2cb0-6b93-466a-b23f-08805cf47f3f