Right Click Xbox app Message

Discus and support Right Click Xbox app Message in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I just messaged one of my friends thru the Xbox app in Windows 10 but the text looks kind of transparent so I sent another one, but that one is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by L Mttrs, Apr 15, 2019.

1. L Mttrs
    L Mttrs Guest

Hello,

I just messaged one of my friends thru the Xbox app in Windows 10 but the text looks kind of transparent so I sent another one, but that one is the same thing, so I right clicked it and there was a little button in the pop up menu saying "Something went
    wrong", I clicked it and nothing happened. Anyways, anyone know how to fixed the messages not sending? Thanks!

:)

L Mttrs, Apr 15, 2019
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there L Mttrs thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

We apologize for this inconvenience this has caused but rest assured we are here to help. We suggest

signing out of the Xbox App
    , power cycling the console and signing back in to troubleshoot the account. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes!
  3. mrmatthew Win User

Hey there! Have you tried reinstalling the app? Could you also share a screenshot if possible?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Requested a $25 visa card through my rewards on june 15th but never got the email redemption

If possible could you specify where the message is coming from? At the top right corner it accesses the Xbox messages, not sure if this is different to what I'm supposed to be clicking on since this is the forum website.
    The Xbox messages is where the message would be going to. So the messages on the top right corner would be correct or you can access them through your messages on the console or Xbox app.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Where is Xbox Message Centre? (Minecraft with Xbox Live)

It's the messages you receive over Live. You can check them on the console, through the Xbox app, or by clicking your name in the top right of this page and going to messages. The code for that offer should be sent by July 31.
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox App Sign in problem

1. Please try to update the xbox app by going to Start > Microsoft Store > click the 3 dots icon at the top right > My Library > see if there is an arrow beside the xbox app. If you don't see the xbox app click "Show all" on the right to see them all.

2. Please click Start, type "Apps & features" select that, Find "Xbox" and click it, Click "Advanced Options", Click "Reset" you see there. Restart the app and try to sign in again.

3. Please click Start > type Troubleshoot and click it > go to the bottom and click Troubleshoot Windows Store Apps > see if it fixes any problems for the xbox app or shows an error that wasn't fixed.

4. Please press the Win+R keys to open the Run dialog. Type WSReset.exe and click on OK. The Store and a command prompt will now open without any message. The command prompt will automatically close when the store cache has been reset. Try the app after
    that.

5. Go to the Windows Store and find Xbox (beta) and download that and see if that app works.

Other solutions involve making sure windows updates are up to date and resetting the whole windows store via a powershell command.
Thema:

1. Right Click Xbox app Message - Similar Threads - Right Click app

2. Remedy now owns the publishing rights to Alan Wake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remedy now owns the publishing rights to Alan Wake: never played it.. but its great to hear they have the rights back in house!!! a6b48288-978e-43c2-bca0-708137504d52
  3. I need help like right now

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help like right now: So my [Mod Removed] decides to try to use 120hz but guess what now I get no signal on my screen and I need help to fix it so I can play my game so if anyone has any legit way to help then well...
  4. Elite controller right thumbstick clicks on its own.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller right thumbstick clicks on its own.: Hello, I’ve been having this issue for years now but its been getting worse. When playing Black Ops 4 the right thumbstick click action happens by itself. In other words, without me physically...
  5. Lost app by clicking diagonal double arrows at top right of screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost app by clicking diagonal double arrows at top right of screen: When going to close Microsoft Ultimate Word Games I accidentally clicked the diagonal double arrows below the X. Now when I click to open the app, it starts to, then abruptly closes. The same...
  6. Why does it say my email is wrong? I clicked the link for my account and my info is right.

in XBoX Rewards
    Why does it say my email is wrong? I clicked the link for my account and my info is right.: Why does it say my email is wrong? I clicked the link for my account and my info is right from the number of ppl posting about the same problem it looks like the problem is on your end so plz get...
  7. Right stick click not showing info

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Right stick click not showing info: Trying out Netflix on my new Xbox One S, and wanted to check the resolution I am getting. Read that clicking the right stick does this, however that doesn't seem to work for me, can anyone help?...
  8. GAME WILL NOT LOAD ANYMORE AND RIGHT-CLICKING DOES NOT HAVE UNINSTALL OPTION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAME WILL NOT LOAD ANYMORE AND RIGHT-CLICKING DOES NOT HAVE UNINSTALL OPTION: NEITHER DOES THE STORE HAVE AN UNINSTALL OPTION. WHEN I HAVE TRIED SOME "POWERSHELL" SOLUTIONS MY POWERSHELL DOES NOT LET ME CHOOSE "RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR" cbdd8d2e-15df-42b0-8013-51a7ed09e842
  9. Right thumbstick clicking sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right thumbstick clicking sound: I had problems with my elite controller in under a month where the left stick would click when pushed down and then forward. Like I pulled the cap up into position when pushed forward. It was...
  10. LEFT STICK BREAKING (clicking in while holding right) You cant deny it any longer!!!!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    LEFT STICK BREAKING (clicking in while holding right) You cant deny it any longer!!!!!!!!!!!!: My fourth controller has just broken due to clicking in and pressing to the right (left thumb stick). Its happening to thousands of players of FIFA and NHL. I have taken the controllers apart and...