Right Trigger not working correctly

Discus and support Right Trigger not working correctly in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve already submitted feedback but wanted to see if y’all were experiencing the same thing. I’m playing Reach on my iPad Pro and when I hold down the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/B-Young804, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Right Trigger not working correctly

I’ve already submitted feedback but wanted to see if y’all were experiencing the same thing. I’m playing Reach on my iPad Pro and when I hold down the trigger to shoot sometimes it only shoots on bullet. I then have to click it a couple times for it to go full auto.

submitted by /u/B-Young804
    [link] [comments]

/u/B-Young804, Feb 12, 2020
  2. xGHOST RANGERx Win User

Elite controller left stick

I want to understand you correctly, you said your left stick is linked to your right trigger or that there is a bug that is causing this situation?
  3. BobMcFly247 Win User

Multiple Xbox One Consoles, One Router, Open and Moderate NAT

As said above: you are supposed to ONLY enable UPnp. No triggering, no forwarding, no static IPs or ip reservations as all these prevent UPnp from working correctly.
  4. odoro87 Win User

elite controller trigger swap

Hmm I've changed my triggers to the back paddles now and it works, do you mean making right trigger do left trigger things and vice versa?
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Bad Right Trigger

Hey Hard Candy 831,

You can order a replacement at
    http://myservice.xbox.com
    and go to Replace an Accessory. As you're under warranty it should be $0 to do so.
  6. gds1972 Win User

Right trigger malfunctioning

If the controller is still under guarantee and has has not been dropped or damaged you could send it for repair.

If not under guarantee you can request and exchange/repair of your current controller but the price difference between this and a new controller you could just purchase a new one and keep this one for a spare or when you have friends around.
Thema:

Right Trigger not working correctly

1. Right Trigger not working correctly - Similar Threads - Right Trigger working

2. Project xCloud Right Trigger Repeat Rate Too Sensitive

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud Right Trigger Repeat Rate Too Sensitive: While playing Sea of Thieves and viewing the ship's map table, pressing the right/left triggers to zoom in/out results in a near immediate full zoom in/out rather than a controlled zoom as it does...
  3. Problem with the Right Trigger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with the Right Trigger: So I'm having a problem with a button on my Xbox controller, specifically the Right Trigger (RT). The problem is that in a few games I play, I'll press RT, and whatever action RT is assigned to...
  4. Xbox Elite Controller 2 Right Trigger Squeaking when the hair trigger is set to lowest setting.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 Right Trigger Squeaking when the hair trigger is set to lowest setting.: I am having squeaking issues with my new Elite controller 2. The right trigger, which is used the most, squeaks when pushing it when it is set on the lowest setting. If I put it on the middle or...
  5. Xbox one elite controller right trigger problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one elite controller right trigger problem: Hello, i bought an elite controller back in august and the first one i bought had a problem with the right trigger, it would get stuck when pressed it down, and it would make this very weird sound...
  6. Elite Contoller left stick is also activating right trigger?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Contoller left stick is also activating right trigger?: A couple of days ago while I was playing Rainbow Six siege I noticed sometimes when I tried to sprint my gun would fire. It would happen maybe once a match but nothing too bad. Since then, this...
  7. Xbox one controller right stick and trigger are too sensitive on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one controller right stick and trigger are too sensitive on PC: On a Xbox one controller my right stick is very sensitive when I move it downwards and to the left, I barely touch it and it accelerates like crazy the same with the right trigger, any one has a...
  8. Right trigger & right bumper will not work during fights ONLY..ideas?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Right trigger & right bumper will not work during fights ONLY..ideas?!: Just like the title says; My right trigger and right bumper will not work in fights, but they work in the KI menus and in every other game by perfectly fine. I have done all firmware updates,...
  9. Right trigger randomly stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right trigger randomly stopped working: I was using a Mini Pro Ex wired 360 controller. It was working just fine. I last played Bayonetta before playing another console for a while. When I went back to 360 to try to play Halo, I...
  10. Right trigger won't work in metal gear solid 5 only..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right trigger won't work in metal gear solid 5 only..: I'm having this type of issue in metal gear solid ground zero, the game works fine just the right trigger won't work period in game, in the main menu it works and all other games fine.. but once...