Ripped off roblox

Discus and support Ripped off roblox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I think microsoft is very aware that its unauthorized transactions can happen ...it seems to be trending with roblox...microsoft basically refunded 1... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IMMA GIRL HAHA, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Ripped off roblox

I think microsoft is very aware that its unauthorized transactions can happen ...it seems to be trending with roblox...microsoft basically refunded 1 of many transactions 8/30...most of my rent money gone....all I can do is cry it hurts im out of almost
    $300.

THANKS MICROSOFT

U are more guilty than these children

:)

IMMA GIRL HAHA, Sep 4, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Ripped off roblox

Hi IMMA GIRL HAHA,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this situation. It can truly be frustrating when unauthorized charges appear at any time on an account. Regarding refunds for unauthorized purchases, in this case, did you send a separate request for
    each unauthorized purchase or (as recommended in our
    Request an Xbox digital product refund
    support article) one request with each transaction listed within it? If so, then it is likely that is why only 1 transaction was refunded due to refund policy. You also have the option to reply directly to any of the
    denial emails you received to request that the refund team reconsider. Sadly, we here on the forums lack the necessary tools to assist more directly with refunds or billing issues.

To prevent any further unauthorized charges, I recommend
    contacting Xbox Support by requesting a call back or chat
    so that they may remove your payment instrument (credit/debit card) if possible to keep this from happening again. Should you wish the card to remain (due to any subscription associations), then
    I would alternatively recommend
    setting up a passkey for purchases
    to prevent this in future.

If you'd prefer to not have a credit/debit card listed in the account at all, then you do have the option of purchasing pre-paid subscription cards, as well as Microsoft/Xbox account credit denominations, to use lieu of a card, which is highly recommended
    if your child/children have child type accounts on the console.

Here are some support articles that can help you to prevent any further unauthorized charges & information about child accounts:

Prevent unauthorized purchases on Xbox One

Create an Xbox One passkey

Parental consent and Microsoft child accounts

Add members to your family group

I hope that this information proves to be helpful for you.
  3. BizarroMantis Win User

Marketplace Rip Off!

you will only be ripped off if you allow yourself to be ripped off.
  4. BlackSilverAce Win User

Today's e-mail: and yet another microsoft rip-off

It's obviously a rip-off, but it isn't like this is a rip-off you need to participate in....
  5. ngocphi Win User

rip off

you never could for good reason

1 you need a renewable payment option for a subscription common sense no?

2 it is clearly stated on the card

Cannot be used for subscriptions

Why in heavens name would you attempt something that is clearly stated you can't fo?
  6. Miss Diggz Win User

Ripped off

Hey there muztam31,

This thread is very old and the OP hasn't posted back in a while, so I would suggest creating a new thread detailing what you're experiencing and any troubleshooting steps you've already tried. That way we can cater our support specifically to you! Thanks!
Thema:

Ripped off roblox

1. Ripped off roblox - Similar Threads - Ripped off roblox

2. Did I just get ripped off by Microsoft for madden??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did I just get ripped off by Microsoft for madden??: I pre ordered the regular madden because i thought i could play 3 days early. Found out it was only if you bought upgraded version. Called microsoft and asked them if they could change my order to...
  3. Ripped off by Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ripped off by Microsoft: Can anyone please advise.I bought my son 'skins' on Fortnite for £20. There was a delay and it looked like the sale hadn't gone through so after 5 minutes we did it again. A week later I noticed...
  4. xbox ultimate exchange rip off

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox ultimate exchange rip off: Yesterday I was about to renew my gamepass sub. but the only thing xbox pop up was ultimate. I leaned more about it such as your current subs get updated to ultimate. the exchange value from 1...
  5. Past Due Rip Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Past Due Rip Off: This is really annoying me. So i havent any money in my bank account and on the 21st of march my gamepass ran out. I had no access to it or the games i had downloaded. Now im selling my xbox...
  6. Being ripped off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being ripped off: Had an issue with my original xbone where it wasnt reading discs particularly 360 discs. So i bought a x less than a year ago and go figure now it refuses to play 360 discs that i literally...
  7. Got ripped off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got ripped off: I bought a xbox gift card at the store, the code was activated, and no i didnt get scammed. The gift card was legit and it was $50. I tried redeeming the code Saturday 2am when the services were...
  8. Just got Ripped off over 600 bucks from unauthorised Microsoft purchases.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just got Ripped off over 600 bucks from unauthorised Microsoft purchases.: I'm sharing this experiance to all Microsoft account users, to caution you about loading and storing any credit card details on your Microsoft account. Ive just been stung over 600 dollars...
  9. Can't redeem card-Code ripped off from xbox game card no kinect camera

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem card-Code ripped off from xbox game card no kinect camera: Hi, RE;XBOX card Peeling off the tape resulted in ripping the 25 digit code. What is the procedure to get your card redeemed at this point? I have no Kinect camera. Thank you in advance. Rob...
  10. Microsoft New Zealand ripping us off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft New Zealand ripping us off: Why are you always ripping us off here in New Zealand. The deal price on Monster Hunter is 25 USD which equates to 37 NZD and so you are pocketing a further 8 dollars. This happens on a lot of...