Riptor's accesories discussion and sugestions

Discus and support Riptor's accesories discussion and sugestions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi gus, I decided to open this topic to help or inspire Iron Galaxy to choose some "accesorie models" for Riptor. DH did take some inspiration from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Akairos, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Akairos
    Akairos Guest

Hi gus, I decided to open this topic to help or inspire Iron Galaxy to choose some "accesorie models" for Riptor. DH did take some inspiration from Ultron to do C.Jago's accesories and the turned out well, so I'm expecting the same from these two
    ideas that come from T.V. shows from the 90's & 80's.

I do hope Iron galaxy or Michael reads this and let's keep helping them into create second season.

My first suggestion comes from the T.V. show "T-rex" or "Adventures of T -Rex" as known in other places:

[View:]

The things they can use for riptor are the helmet, arms and feet (maybe its tail) and if they make them white, it would be one of the few accesories that would combine with every Riptor's color IG may add (maybe, I'm not Tim Gunn in any way)

The other T.V. Show (let's keep that nostalgia flowing! Embrace it!) would be "Dinosaucers"

Now this one would be harder and complex to take inspiration of, since they don't have a pre-set uniform for all of their members.[View:]

Like I said before, this topic is to help Iron Galaxy with Riptor accesories, wether they see it or not, I want to listen to your opinion on this, and if you like it then we can jump into other characters and use other things like inspirations or original
    ideas (those ones would need to be viewable, descriptions would be hard understand) And show them to IG.

As far as I know, DH did a great job at listening to people, I know IG won't let us down on one of their biggest project, so let's not allow that and help into create a second season even better than the first one!

:)

Akairos, Jun 15, 2014
  2. retrosonic90
    retrosonic90 Guest
    sugestions

alright, so i will be getting some Microsoft points, when ever they decide to give me my new code, but i have no clue what to get. any suggestions?

retrosonic90, Jun 15, 2014
  3. Letha1 Force
    Letha1 Force Guest
    sugestions

i have a suggestion i think they should add an ability to ad something for your avatar. there should be a different kind of prob that just stays in your hand like for me i have my guy looking like a soldier i think it would be cool if he could just weild
    it all the time so that it looks really cool

Letha1 Force, Jun 15, 2014
  4. Dragonps
    Dragonps Guest

They could always realistic dinosaur and have some feather accessories

Dragonps, Jun 16, 2014
  5. My suggestions could be this for Riptor.

Accessories 1: Mecha Riptor

Head: Mecha head

Torso: Mecha Arms and Torso

Legs: Metal Legs and Tail

Accesories 2: Dragon (This one changes with colors)

Head: Dragon Horns

Torso: Wings

Legs: Spaded Tail

Accessories 3: Snake

Head: Cobra Hood

Torso: Snake Bracelets

Legs: Rattle snake Tail

Classic

Accessories 1: Mutant X

Head: Bloody mouth

Torso: Bloody claws with chains on shacjkes

Legs: Bloody foot claws with chains on shackles and blood on the tail tip

Accessories 2: T-rex

Head: T-rex Fingers

Torso: Control Collar

Legs: T-rex Feet

Accessories 3: Life Support

Head: Pipes that run into the mouth

Torso: Cybernetic Vest

Legs: Cybernetic left foot

justathereptile, Jun 16, 2014
  6. Stefraki
    Stefraki Guest
    I think my biggest issue with this forum is that we've been given no indication that Iron Galaxy are monitoring it.

At the DH forum, we knew for a fact that DH read it every day, and often participated as well. Here for all we know we are just throwing our suggestions down the bin.

IG either need to start their own KI forum - or give us some indication that they are here.

Stefraki, Jun 17, 2014
  7. @sterfaki

I get your concern but I'm sure if you make a topic on that it may help.

Anyway does anyone else have an idea for Riptor's Accessories?.

justathereptile, Jun 18, 2014
  8. JEFFRON27
    JEFFRON27 Guest

@Justatheretile

I love these ideas! I also think it'd be awesome to have a gentlemen's hat and monocle lol

JEFFRON27, Jun 24, 2014
  9. @Jeffron27

that would be very hilarious.

justathereptile, Jun 24, 2014
  10. The gentlemen hat would be hilarious.

justathereptile, Jun 24, 2014
  11. Does anyone else have anything in mind for Riptor as well? I want to hear your opinions.

justathereptile, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

1. Riptor's accesories discussion and sugestions - Similar Threads - Riptor's accesories discussion

2. Xbox Accesories Xbox elite series 2 0x800708CA

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accesories Xbox elite series 2 0x800708CA: Здравствуйте! Приобрел геймпад xbox elite series 2. Установил последние обновления windows 10 pro. Установил приложение Xbox Accesories. При попытке настроить появляется ошибка 0x800708CA,...
  3. XBOX accesories Windows 10 app wont let me configure.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX accesories Windows 10 app wont let me configure.: I just bought an Elite 2 Xbox controller and the Windows 10 accessory app will not let me configure. The word configure is on the app but I can not press or highlight it. Below it states I...
  4. Xbox Accesories Isn’t Working Correctly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accesories Isn’t Working Correctly: So, I had to use the Xbox Accesories app to configure my controls to adapt to my broken controller and the games I play. After configuring the controls for only a day, it keeps automatically...
  5. XBox Accesories App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Accesories App: I have an Xbox Elite controller. I have already downloaded the app and have used it thi MAP BUTTONS etc, etc. ( The past 3 days the App WILL NOT LOAD) What do I do when I buy a $150 controller and...
  6. Accesories

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accesories: What is the best brand of steering wheel and pedals for FH3? 7e14c3b7-ea40-4d1a-a41e-45ef09f17a12
  7. Xbox accesories not working, post created after communication with microsoft support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox accesories not working, post created after communication with microsoft support: OKAY SO LET'S DO THIS ! (i'm going to give you as most detail as i can) Seriously, i bought the xbox elite controller for my PC ( by the way amazing package and amazing product (even if you can't...
  8. All characters except Riptor unplayable offline as of recent patch w/ General RAAM (XB1 and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All characters except Riptor unplayable offline as of recent patch w/ General RAAM (XB1 and ...: After I got the update that included General Raam, I lost my ability to play the game offline with all characters except Riptor. It looks to be a bug - and I'm not ruling out user error on my...
  9. Riptor Thread

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Riptor Thread: @justathereptile Yeah Cinder is an obvious choice for an air dash, but as he also one of the few characters in the cast that suits zoning to a tee (pyrotechnics etc) the air dash does not really...
  10. Courier collected Xbox One console with accesories but returned without Accessories

in XBoX on Consoles
    Courier collected Xbox One console with accesories but returned without Accessories: The Courier collected ny Xbox One on 2 May and said he needed to take the Accesories with as well. He returned the Console today. But without any Accessories namely. Controller HDMI cable and...