Rise in Xbox monthly subscription is it right?

Discus and support Rise in Xbox monthly subscription is it right? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; One of the good thing's xbox had going for it was the price of the gold subscription but if they are going to match PlayStation then should you just... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Prophet#, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Prophet#
    Prophet# Guest

One of the good thing's xbox had going for it was the price of the gold subscription but if they are going to match PlayStation then should you just get a PlayStation?

:)

Prophet#, Apr 8, 2019
  2. Galaxy Golden Win User

If that's happening, I'll just use some of my microsoft rewards points to get a subscription.
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

I think it's only for persons in england that the price goes up due to the brexit
  4. Koods Win User

Playstation for me is a significantly weaker format - both in terms of games I routinely play & the hardware, while I have both I'm active on Xbox Live, my Playstation however hasn't been switched on in 2019 so far! The value in Xbox Live is better (4
    games v 2 every month) and ultimately I'm not going to stop anyone going elsewhere, but look at it this way, Xbox has had ONE price rise in 16 years, Playstation has essentially had two in five - while PS+ was around in PS3 times, it wasn't required until
    PS4. I think in the grand scheme of things we've had it good the last 16 years, in that time a can of Coke has risen by over 100%, a ticket to a football match for me has risen 50%, average concert tickets have gone up by 100% as well.
  5. xNikolex Win User

It's to keep the prices the same world wide. I dont like the rise but I understamd why it needs to be done. Its definitely not a deterrent to xbox for me.
  6. {Parity} Win User

If you are looking to get a PS you will find any reason you can to make the jump. A few more dollars a year is not, IMO, a reason to go to the other platform but to each his own. Happy gaming on whatever decision you make.
Thema:

1. Rise in Xbox monthly subscription is it right? - Similar Threads - Rise monthly subscription

2. I CAN NOT GET COINS in Rise of the Tomb Raider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CAN NOT GET COINS in Rise of the Tomb Raider: i can not get the 3 coins in FLOODED ARCHIVES Now i can not get it for perfect collection 100% pls help me 20a34eac-8e86-43be-bb40-3bef292c479c
  3. can the game Incredibles Rise of the Underminer be backwards compatible

in XboX Insiders
    can the game Incredibles Rise of the Underminer be backwards compatible: submitted by /u/exiledmantis [link] [comments]
  4. Dead Rising is Dead to playing

in XboX Insiders
    Dead Rising is Dead to playing: Not sure if this is where to post, as I don’t know if it’s Insider related. Have been trying to play Dead Rising 4 a couple of days now. First, it would let me choose to continue the story, then...
  5. Rise of Tomb Raider Crashes on Startup

in XBoX on Windows
    Rise of Tomb Raider Crashes on Startup: Hello, I've installed shadow of the tomb raider via xbox gamepass for pc and every time I launch the game it crashes on the opening screen that displays options. I have worked with multiple techs...
  6. Rise of the tomb raider problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider problem: [img] hello can you guys please help us to update rise of the tomb raider to fix this problem its common in all middle eastern accounts 7a7d15f4-4273-41de-8909-d284425ff1a3
  7. Rise Of Nations: Extented Edition multiplayer not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Rise Of Nations: Extented Edition multiplayer not working: Hi, I and my child have bought the game Rise of Nations: Extended edition. I am able to play in multiplayer mode. But my child cannot. When he clicks the Multiplayer Game it gives an error: "You...
  8. AI problem with the game 'Rise of nations'

in XBoX on Windows
    AI problem with the game 'Rise of nations': I had bought this game the other day. And I played this game for the first time last night. Graphics and sound are good. But while I was playing single mode, I felt something strange. The computer...
  9. Dead Rising 4 revalidation - Cant Play the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Dead Rising 4 revalidation - Cant Play the game: DEAR 'DEAD RISING 4' PLAYER The game was unable to launch because it could not establish a connection to the revalidation servers. Please enable your internet connection and then restart the...
  10. Dead rising 4 stuck in spanish please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead rising 4 stuck in spanish please help: Hey there fellow xbox gamers, i downloaded dead rising 4 with the game pass, its stuck in spanish and i cannot turn it to english. I have unistalled 3 times and re installed. I have reset my xbox...