Rise in Xbox monthly subscription is it right?

Discus and support Rise in Xbox monthly subscription is it right? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; One of the good thing's xbox had going for it was the price of the gold subscription but if they are going to match PlayStation then should you just... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Prophet#, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Prophet#
    Prophet# Guest

One of the good thing's xbox had going for it was the price of the gold subscription but if they are going to match PlayStation then should you just get a PlayStation?

:)

Prophet#, Apr 8, 2019
  2. Galaxy Golden Win User

If that's happening, I'll just use some of my microsoft rewards points to get a subscription.
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

I think it's only for persons in england that the price goes up due to the brexit
  4. Koods Win User

Playstation for me is a significantly weaker format - both in terms of games I routinely play & the hardware, while I have both I'm active on Xbox Live, my Playstation however hasn't been switched on in 2019 so far! The value in Xbox Live is better (4
    games v 2 every month) and ultimately I'm not going to stop anyone going elsewhere, but look at it this way, Xbox has had ONE price rise in 16 years, Playstation has essentially had two in five - while PS+ was around in PS3 times, it wasn't required until
    PS4. I think in the grand scheme of things we've had it good the last 16 years, in that time a can of Coke has risen by over 100%, a ticket to a football match for me has risen 50%, average concert tickets have gone up by 100% as well.
  5. xNikolex Win User

It's to keep the prices the same world wide. I dont like the rise but I understamd why it needs to be done. Its definitely not a deterrent to xbox for me.
  6. {Parity} Win User

If you are looking to get a PS you will find any reason you can to make the jump. A few more dollars a year is not, IMO, a reason to go to the other platform but to each his own. Happy gaming on whatever decision you make.
Thema:

1. Rise in Xbox monthly subscription is it right? - Similar Threads - Rise monthly subscription

2. price rises for next gen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    price rises for next gen: so whats everybodies take on 2k being the first to raise next gen game prices to $70 and then possibly other companies doing the same eventually. 9d4ea2ec-7ea9-4815-9974-0bdabae4954f
  3. I cannot download rise of nations extended edition with game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot download rise of nations extended edition with game pass: I purchased game pass ultimate and have been trying to download rise of nations extended edition. it says in the app it is included in game pass but it does not give me the option to install it...
  4. Rise of nations

in XBoX on Windows
    Rise of nations: Yesterday when I tried to launch rise of nations extended edition, it came up with an "This game is not authorized on your account" error, so I uninstalled it, and tried to reinstall it, but the...
  5. Rise of Nations - Extended Edition, Multiplayer not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Rise of Nations - Extended Edition, Multiplayer not working: I'm playing Rise of Nations - Extended Edition on Windows 10 through the Xbox App. The Single player works fine, no problems there. However, whenever I try to play multiplayer, the game tells me...
  6. Ping Rising for no Reason at all!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ping Rising for no Reason at all!!: My ping a couple of months ago was about 30 on my Xbox One S. Over since then my ping has been rising rapidly and is never under 50. Any suggestions on how to reset my console or how to fix this?...
  7. Dead Rising 3 SmartGlass app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 3 SmartGlass app: I found this thread earlier this year: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/dead-rising-3-no-smartglass-app-xbox/35ddb26e-5bed-4186-a73b-a66a908cee02 and was wondering how valid that...
  8. Dead Rising 3 Day One DLC Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 3 Day One DLC Missing: Hi. I'm a long-time member of the Dead Rising 3 community. However, I noticed that when I reinstalled my Dead Rising 3, and all of it's DLC. My Day-One DLC Pack had went missing. I have tried...
  9. Dead Rising 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 4: I bought today a gift code for dead rising 4 for my son on his xbox email account, he downloaded the game and entered the code, but the game doesen't appear to be installed on the xbox, we cannot...
  10. What happened to Rise of Legends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to Rise of Legends?: What happened to Rise of Legends? As far as I know, the license still lies with Microsoft. Why does it not get published e.g. in the XBox Game Pass, like its predecessor Rose of Nations? Its such...