Rise of Nations - Rise of Legends

Discus and support Rise of Nations - Rise of Legends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings, I've recently noticed that a remastered version of Rise of Nations : Thrones and Patriots has released for PC. I immediately bought it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DnS DnA, May 28, 2022.

1. DnS DnA
    DnS DnA Guest

Greetings,

I've recently noticed that a remastered version of Rise of Nations : Thrones and Patriots has released for PC. I immediately bought it since I' ve always been a fan of the franchise's game style , atmosphere and aesthetic still play it to this day and wanted to express my love for it! I appreciate the work, however I was saddened when noticed that limited amount of work has been done for the game on that remaster and options for multiplayer like Lan games for example have been removed. The question is, is there any sort of plans on a proper remaster to the epicness of a game that is Rise of Legends?? This game is too good to be unplayable! The promotion on this one was really bad. As a result long time fans as me never got to know about the game in the first place and it feels like it never got completed to the point it could have. But as of gameplay, concept and music I find it really compelling with a perfect mix of all the great features PC RTS games have in 2022 and I would give away any modern RTS to play this one with my friends any day!

:)

DnS DnA, May 28, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello DnS, these issues related to remastering, or intergenerational versions of consoles are developers' decisions.

Although the game is published by Microsoft, if anything like this happens, it will come from Big Huge Games & SkyBox Labs.

You can also follow the latest related news through Xbox News.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/
  3. MoeZArts Win User

Best PC games that come with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

Age of Empires I & II, Rise of Nations, Gears 5 and Rise of the Tomb Raider.
  4. ChainSmokingBob Win User

help finding a game

What you're after will be Rise of Nations at that point, Gamefreak : )
  5. skywarn27 Win User

Rise of nations

They are finally aware of this after i had to spend an hour+ with support.
  6. Jay O. Win User

Rise of Nations

it's nice game, but you contacted wrong forum. try another mouse.

:)
Thema:

1. Rise of Nations - Rise of Legends - Similar Threads - Rise Nations Rise

2. Rise of Nations Extended Edition game crashes when using the chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of Nations Extended Edition game crashes when using the chat: Hi, I bought the Rise of Nations: Extended Edition on Xbox store in April 2021 and it was running fine for a few weeks but since the last few days, whenever I start a new game and try to type...
  3. RISE OF NATIONS EXTENDED EDITION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RISE OF NATIONS EXTENDED EDITION: Cant connect to multiplayer i downloaded from xbox game pass ultimate " Unable to connect to online services" been doing this for days now previously was fine reinstalled but still the same...
  4. Rise of nations

in XBoX on Windows
    Rise of nations: I've just installed "Rise Of Nations: Extended Edition" on Windows 10 from GamePass and I cannot connect to the servers. It shows "Unable to connect to online services, please try later". On...
  5. Rise of nation will not load.

in XBoX on Windows
    Rise of nation will not load.: I have game pass ultimate with a fully updated windows 10. I downloaded and loaded Rise of Nations Extended Edition and played it once. When I tried to load it later it would not load. I have...
  6. Rise of nations music bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of nations music bug: I recently bought rise of nations on steam and i am having an issue where the music restarts from the beginning every time i hit freepause it will not continue where it last left of on and it is...
  7. I cannot download rise of nations extended edition with game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot download rise of nations extended edition with game pass: I purchased game pass ultimate and have been trying to download rise of nations extended edition. it says in the app it is included in game pass but it does not give me the option to install it...
  8. Rise of nations

in XBoX on Windows
    Rise of nations: Yesterday when I tried to launch rise of nations extended edition, it came up with an "This game is not authorized on your account" error, so I uninstalled it, and tried to reinstall it, but the...
  9. Rise of Nations - Extended Edition, Multiplayer not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Rise of Nations - Extended Edition, Multiplayer not working: I'm playing Rise of Nations - Extended Edition on Windows 10 through the Xbox App. The Single player works fine, no problems there. However, whenever I try to play multiplayer, the game tells me...
  10. Rise of Nations

in XBoX on Windows
    Rise of Nations: When I try to play the game Rise of Nations and Rise of Nations Trones & Patriots my mouse does not work any more. I can not play the game. I bought just them just new but it does not help. Give...