Rise of the Tomb Raider Achievement didn't unlock

Discus and support Rise of the Tomb Raider Achievement didn't unlock in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I just finished Rise of the Tomb Raider on the ''Survivor'' difficulty and was disappointed to see that I didn't unlock the ''Ultimate... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SamuelRichard2, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Rise of the Tomb Raider Achievement didn't unlock

Hello! I just finished Rise of the Tomb Raider on the ''Survivor'' difficulty and was disappointed to see that I didn't unlock the ''Ultimate Survivor'' achievement that you get when you beat the game on survivor. I then noticed that I wasn't connected
    to the internet, so I decided to connect. Unfortunately, it was too late and I did not get the achievement.

:)

SamuelRichard2, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

Rise of the Tomb Raider Achievement didn't unlock

1. Rise of the Tomb Raider Achievement didn't unlock - Similar Threads - Rise Tomb Raider

2. 无法下载Rise of the Tomb Raider

in XBoX on Windows
    无法下载Rise of the Tomb Raider: 法下载Rise of the Tomb Raider,显示错误代 : 0x803F8001,我已 入Xbox Game Pass for PC [img] 976755fc-377c-47aa-a4f4-2aeb796fe7aa
  3. Rise of the tomb raider Xbox 360 bug idioma[Translation-Rise of the tomb raider Xbox 360...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider Xbox 360 bug idioma[Translation-Rise of the tomb raider Xbox 360...: Então eu criei uma conta xbox live americana e fui comprar alguns jogos eu comprei o rise of the tomb raider e vi que tinha suporte ao português brasileiro eu baixei o jogo fiz atualização e...
  4. Can Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Yeare Celebration be played without Xbox Love Gold if I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Yeare Celebration be played without Xbox Love Gold if I...: Can Rise of the Tomb Raider:20 Yeares Celebration be played by myself without joining Xbox Live Gold? Thank you 9ebb94d2-bb20-4c4a-b6d9-32a055fc39e7
  5. Rise of the tomb raider not starting, game pass for pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Rise of the tomb raider not starting, game pass for pc.: so i got the game pass 2 days ago, i downloaded rise of the tomb raider, i tried starting it but it didnt start, the window with the game picture appears and stays for like a min or so then its...
  6. Rise of tomb raider, is not working in Xbox(Beta).

in XBoX on Windows
    Rise of tomb raider, is not working in Xbox(Beta).: [img] Rise of tomb raider, is not working, despite I have Xbox(beta) game pass Ultimate. The massage that appears is "A valid licence of rise of tomb raider could not be retrieve."...
  7. I CAN NOT GET COINS in Rise of the Tomb Raider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CAN NOT GET COINS in Rise of the Tomb Raider: i can not get the 3 coins in FLOODED ARCHIVES Now i can not get it for perfect collection 100% pls help me 20a34eac-8e86-43be-bb40-3bef292c479c
  8. Rise of Tomb Raider Crashes on Startup

in XBoX on Windows
    Rise of Tomb Raider Crashes on Startup: Hello, I've installed shadow of the tomb raider via xbox gamepass for pc and every time I launch the game it crashes on the opening screen that displays options. I have worked with multiple techs...
  9. Rise of the tomb raider problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider problem: [img] hello can you guys please help us to update rise of the tomb raider to fix this problem its common in all middle eastern accounts 7a7d15f4-4273-41de-8909-d284425ff1a3
  10. Rise of the Tomb raider Cold darkness DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the Tomb raider Cold darkness DLC: I have purchased the cold darkness DLC and it has turned my Rise of the Tomb Raider game into a trial version.... and it wont let me play any of my saved games. I t keeps telling me i cant make...