Rise of the Tomb Raider leaderboards not working

Discus and support Rise of the Tomb Raider leaderboards not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As anyone who follows achievements knows, Rise of the Tomb Raider had 2 achievements glitch on the One X version of the game. Score attacks that upload... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Emzx99, Mar 26, 2020 at 10:23 AM.

1. Emzx99
    Emzx99 Guest

As anyone who follows achievements knows, Rise of the Tomb Raider had 2 achievements glitch on the One X version of the game. Score attacks that upload to leaderboards. If you play one of them again on a base model or a One S, it retroactively gives them
    to you. My problem is, no matter what score I get or how many runs I do, it doesn't work. My scores are always saved locally but aren't going up on the leaderboards. I've even had some top 20 scores. They all save locally but because they don't go up, the
    achievement doesn't pop. I need as much information as possible or some kind of way for me to diagnose this connection problem. I'm obviously online when I play, I've been in live parties while I've done a few runs. I've even connected to the two player mode
    before hand to see if that would do the trick. Nothing.

I've redownlaoded the game, my profile. Deleted my saves. Everything.

:)

2. Lofty Who Win User

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Update:

It appears Rise of the Tomb Raider will have some sort of competitive play after all, although it's not clear what form this will take.

"Crystal Dynamics are hard at work on Rise of the Tomb Raider and excited to deliver an amazing experience on Nov. 10 (US, 13, Nov. UK)," a Microsoft spokesperson said in a statement.

"In the coming weeks and months, stay tuned for more info on all things Rise of the Tomb Raider - including how players will be able to extend their single-player campaign and compete with their friends."

So what could this relate to? Co-op or some sort of special leaderboard mode? We'll no doubt find out soon.

http://www.shopto.net/news/49650/Rise-of-the-Tomb-Raider-won-t-have-multiplayer-update-or-will-it
  3. N7 Gh0stz Win User

What is your pick for 2015 Game Of The Year?

Lei rise of the tomb raider has a FREE demo on the store and the first tomb raider is free with gold. rise of the tomb raider wont b free for a long time
  4. playgirlkayls Win User

Backlog

Shadow of the tomb raider and rise if the tomb raider for me
  5. Lofty Who Win User

Rise of the Tomb Raider

6. Lofty Who Win User

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Thema:

1. Rise of the Tomb Raider leaderboards not working - Similar Threads - Rise Tomb Raider

2. Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration Deals with Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration Deals with Gold: Yesterday Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration was listed at $4.49. Now it has increased to $8.99. This is disappointing since i was unable to purchase it yesterday for personal reasons....
  3. Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Game Pass Freezing on Startup

in XBoX on Windows
    Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Game Pass Freezing on Startup: I've recently installed Rise of the Tomb Raider via Game Pass but when I go to start the game it appears to freeze on the first screen showing the development studios before reaching the title...
  4. Rise of the Tomb Raider。遊戲無法啟動

in XBoX on Windows
    Rise of the Tomb Raider。遊戲無法啟動: 當日下午下載完後可以啟動遊玩 但晚上要登入即出現錯誤訊息 "您的帳戶目前無法使用 Rise of the Tomb Raider。以下是錯誤碼: 0x803F8001 (如果您需要的話)。" 目前帳號xbox game pass ultimate 為2020/07/01才到期且查過遊戲庫此遊戲仍在其中。 af480e14-e67c-43af-9206-4b1deb2470fb
  5. 无法下载Rise of the Tomb Raider

in XBoX on Windows
    无法下载Rise of the Tomb Raider: 法下载Rise of the Tomb Raider,显示错误代 : 0x803F8001,我已 入Xbox Game Pass for PC [img] 976755fc-377c-47aa-a4f4-2aeb796fe7aa
  6. Rise of the tomb raider Xbox 360 bug idioma[Translation-Rise of the tomb raider Xbox 360...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider Xbox 360 bug idioma[Translation-Rise of the tomb raider Xbox 360...: Então eu criei uma conta xbox live americana e fui comprar alguns jogos eu comprei o rise of the tomb raider e vi que tinha suporte ao português brasileiro eu baixei o jogo fiz atualização e...
  7. Can Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Yeare Celebration be played without Xbox Love Gold if I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Yeare Celebration be played without Xbox Love Gold if I...: Can Rise of the Tomb Raider:20 Yeares Celebration be played by myself without joining Xbox Live Gold? Thank you 9ebb94d2-bb20-4c4a-b6d9-32a055fc39e7
  8. Rise of the tomb raider not starting, game pass for pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Rise of the tomb raider not starting, game pass for pc.: so i got the game pass 2 days ago, i downloaded rise of the tomb raider, i tried starting it but it didnt start, the window with the game picture appears and stays for like a min or so then its...
  9. Rise of tomb raider, is not working in Xbox(Beta).

in XBoX on Windows
    Rise of tomb raider, is not working in Xbox(Beta).: [img] Rise of tomb raider, is not working, despite I have Xbox(beta) game pass Ultimate. The massage that appears is "A valid licence of rise of tomb raider could not be retrieve."...
  10. I CAN NOT GET COINS in Rise of the Tomb Raider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CAN NOT GET COINS in Rise of the Tomb Raider: i can not get the 3 coins in FLOODED ARCHIVES Now i can not get it for perfect collection 100% pls help me 20a34eac-8e86-43be-bb40-3bef292c479c