Rise of the tomb raider problem

Discus and support Rise of the tomb raider problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] hello can you guys please help us to update rise of the tomb raider to fix this problem its common in all middle eastern accounts... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marwan699, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Marwan699
    Marwan699 Guest

Rise of the tomb raider problem [​IMG]

hello

can you guys please help us to update rise of the tomb raider to fix this problem

its common in all middle eastern accounts

:)

Marwan699, Aug 19, 2019
  2. N7 Gh0stz Win User

What is your pick for 2015 Game Of The Year?

Lei rise of the tomb raider has a FREE demo on the store and the first tomb raider is free with gold. rise of the tomb raider wont b free for a long time
  3. playgirlkayls Win User

Backlog

Shadow of the tomb raider and rise if the tomb raider for me
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Rise of the Tomb Raider

5. Lofty Who Win User

Rise of the Tomb Raider

6. o0 WOMP 0o Win User

Windows 10 Achievements not popping/unlocking/showing.

Bump, I'm having this problem too for Rise of the Tomb Raider
Thema:

1. Rise of the tomb raider problem - Similar Threads - Rise tomb raider

2. 无法下载Rise of the Tomb Raider

in XBoX on Windows
    无法下载Rise of the Tomb Raider: 法下载Rise of the Tomb Raider,显示错误代 : 0x803F8001,我已 入Xbox Game Pass for PC [img] 976755fc-377c-47aa-a4f4-2aeb796fe7aa
  3. Rise of the tomb raider Xbox 360 bug idioma[Translation-Rise of the tomb raider Xbox 360...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider Xbox 360 bug idioma[Translation-Rise of the tomb raider Xbox 360...: Então eu criei uma conta xbox live americana e fui comprar alguns jogos eu comprei o rise of the tomb raider e vi que tinha suporte ao português brasileiro eu baixei o jogo fiz atualização e...
  4. Can Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Yeare Celebration be played without Xbox Love Gold if I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Yeare Celebration be played without Xbox Love Gold if I...: Can Rise of the Tomb Raider:20 Yeares Celebration be played by myself without joining Xbox Live Gold? Thank you 9ebb94d2-bb20-4c4a-b6d9-32a055fc39e7
  5. Rise of the tomb raider not starting, game pass for pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Rise of the tomb raider not starting, game pass for pc.: so i got the game pass 2 days ago, i downloaded rise of the tomb raider, i tried starting it but it didnt start, the window with the game picture appears and stays for like a min or so then its...
  6. Rise of tomb raider, is not working in Xbox(Beta).

in XBoX on Windows
    Rise of tomb raider, is not working in Xbox(Beta).: [img] Rise of tomb raider, is not working, despite I have Xbox(beta) game pass Ultimate. The massage that appears is "A valid licence of rise of tomb raider could not be retrieve."...
  7. I CAN NOT GET COINS in Rise of the Tomb Raider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CAN NOT GET COINS in Rise of the Tomb Raider: i can not get the 3 coins in FLOODED ARCHIVES Now i can not get it for perfect collection 100% pls help me 20a34eac-8e86-43be-bb40-3bef292c479c
  8. Rise of Tomb Raider Crashes on Startup

in XBoX on Windows
    Rise of Tomb Raider Crashes on Startup: Hello, I've installed shadow of the tomb raider via xbox gamepass for pc and every time I launch the game it crashes on the opening screen that displays options. I have worked with multiple techs...
  9. Rise of the Tomb raider Cold darkness DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the Tomb raider Cold darkness DLC: I have purchased the cold darkness DLC and it has turned my Rise of the Tomb Raider game into a trial version.... and it wont let me play any of my saved games. I t keeps telling me i cant make...
  10. Rise of tomb Raider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of tomb Raider: Sto cercando di rompere il ghiaccio che blocca la seconda catapulta per permettermi di accedere alla seconda porta della citt . Dopo un primo tentativo fallito non riesco più a riempire il secchio...