Rise of the Tomb Raider saving problems

Discus and support Rise of the Tomb Raider saving problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Have completed 37%of the game and it has stopped saving my progress , it plays fine just doesnt save. Any ideas? 7b732caa-fbec-4875-90dd-8f33496fa6ca Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by shinyvalley43, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Rise of the Tomb Raider saving problems

Have completed 37%of the game and it has stopped saving my progress , it plays fine just doesnt save. Any ideas?

:)

shinyvalley43, Sep 2, 2018
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Sep 2, 2018
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Sep 2, 2018
  4. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest

SLB4EVERPT, Sep 13, 2018
  5. Great that worked thank you.

shinyvalley43, Nov 3, 2018
  6. N7 Gh0stz Win User

What is your pick for 2015 Game Of The Year?

Lei rise of the tomb raider has a FREE demo on the store and the first tomb raider is free with gold. rise of the tomb raider wont b free for a long time
  7. SilasLimaXb Win User

Game Suggestions

Tomb Raider 2013, Rise Of tomb Raider e Shadow Of Tomba Raider
  8. Lofty Who Win User

Rise of the Tomb Raider

9. Lofty Who Win User

Rise of the Tomb Raider

10. o0 WOMP 0o Win User

Windows 10 Achievements not popping/unlocking/showing.

Bump, I'm having this problem too for Rise of the Tomb Raider
Thema:

1. Rise of the Tomb Raider saving problems - Similar Threads - Rise Tomb Raider

2. Rise of Tomb Raider Crashes on Startup

in XBoX on Windows
    Rise of Tomb Raider Crashes on Startup: Hello, I've installed shadow of the tomb raider via xbox gamepass for pc and every time I launch the game it crashes on the opening screen that displays options. I have worked with multiple techs...
  3. Rise of the tomb raider problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider problem: [img] hello can you guys please help us to update rise of the tomb raider to fix this problem its common in all middle eastern accounts 7a7d15f4-4273-41de-8909-d284425ff1a3
  4. Rise of the Tomb raider Cold darkness DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the Tomb raider Cold darkness DLC: I have purchased the cold darkness DLC and it has turned my Rise of the Tomb Raider game into a trial version.... and it wont let me play any of my saved games. I t keeps telling me i cant make...
  5. Rise of tomb Raider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of tomb Raider: Sto cercando di rompere il ghiaccio che blocca la seconda catapulta per permettermi di accedere alla seconda porta della citt . Dopo un primo tentativo fallito non riesco più a riempire il secchio...
  6. Rise of the Tomb Raider by gamepass not working for middle estern accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the Tomb Raider by gamepass not working for middle estern accounts: hello i had downloaded rise of the tomb raider from gamepass but i found this message and the game not work .. the only way to play it is to change the reigon to USA .. but the problem is when i...
  7. Rise of Tomb Raider Glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of Tomb Raider Glitch: [img] To Lara’s left should be a post allowing her to create a zipline with the post across from her. I cannot get it to load. I’ve restarted the game, my xbox, reloaded the last checkpoint. I...
  8. Rise of the Tomb Raider Achievement didn't unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the Tomb Raider Achievement didn't unlock: Hello! I just finished Rise of the Tomb Raider on the ''Survivor'' difficulty and was disappointed to see that I didn't unlock the ''Ultimate Survivor'' achievement that you get when you beat the...
  9. 古墓丽影崛起 [Edit - Translation] - Tomb Raider Rise

in XBoX Games and Apps
    古墓丽影崛起 [Edit - Translation] - Tomb Raider Rise: [img] 亲请问这是什么原 麻烦告知解决办法 [Edit - Translation] - Pro, please ask what is the reason, trouble telling the solution ec6ff02a-13ee-42fa-ad3c-865103fd5d28
  10. Question about Croft Manor in Rise of the Tomb Raider game, only 98% Complete and Relics 53/54 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Croft Manor in Rise of the Tomb Raider game, only 98% Complete and Relics 53/54 ...: I seem to be missing either an item or its a bug, I got 98% Complete Relics 53/54 Documents 40/40 Murals 2/2 it seems like either I am missing an Relics in the Rise of the Tomb Raider game...