Rival Rounds

Discus and support Rival Rounds in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How are they created? from the career playing done tracking the best of each challenge? Or are they created when you play free play rounds? or when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JOKERZ12, Jan 25, 2014.

1. JOKERZ12
    JOKERZ12 Guest

Rival Rounds

How are they created? from the career playing done tracking the best of each challenge? Or are they created when you play free play rounds? or when responding to rival challenges?

:)

JOKERZ12, Jan 25, 2014
  2. Rivals not working?

Actually, everytime I finish a round in FREE PLAY, it says my round is available to others in rival mode to challenge it.

That's how rounds are generated to be challenged in rivals mode.

Rich Cashster, Jan 25, 2014
  3. Rivals not working?

Figured it out. I didn't realize Rivals was it's own separate mode. It doesn't post replays of other rounds. Only rounds you and your friends have played IN Rivals mode. Once you play a round in Rivals, then THAT replay becomes available for others to challenge.
    Not rounds from other modes. That's where I got confused.

Bryant theGiant, Jan 25, 2014
  4. WildZeo
    WildZeo Guest

Rival Rounds

Rival rounds are only recorded from free play or local multiplayer rounds and every shot you take is saved.

I guess career events were left out because some of them have only 3 holes or special hole orders, and some have gear restictions.

WildZeo, Jan 25, 2014
  5. Rich Cashster Win User

Rivals not working?

Actually, everytime I finish a round in FREE PLAY, it says my round is available to others in rival mode to challenge it.

That's how rounds are generated to be challenged in rivals mode.
  6. WildZeo Win User

Rival Rounds

Rival rounds are only recorded from free play or local multiplayer rounds and every shot you take is saved.

I guess career events were left out because some of them have only 3 holes or special hole orders, and some have gear restictions.
  7. Bryant theGiant Win User

Rivals not working?

Figured it out. I didn't realize Rivals was it's own separate mode. It doesn't post replays of other rounds. Only rounds you and your friends have played IN Rivals mode. Once you play a round in Rivals, then THAT replay becomes available for others to challenge.
    Not rounds from other modes. That's where I got confused.
  8. J Cauthen Win User

Save Your money

I don't own an XBox One, but I'm watching the reaction to this game. I'm curious how the so-called "Rivals" mode plays out. If you opt to play a Rivals round, do you have the option to play out a turn-based round using golf's "order of play" rules against
    your Rival's character (wichever of the six available they've chosen)? Further, if you play a Rivals round, do you know what the final score is of the Rival before you play the round? That would take too much of the mystery and drama out of it, IMO, if that's
    the case.
  9. Deadly Silent74 Win User

Rivals not working?

Any round in free play is available in rivals mode. I confirmed this by creating a 2nd profile, and checking available rounds. It says I have 25 games available.
Thema:

Rival Rounds

1. Rival Rounds - Similar Threads - Rival Rounds

2. XBOX1 RockBand 4 with Rivals VERY slow load time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX1 RockBand 4 with Rivals VERY slow load time: When starting RockBand 4 I am experiencing very very long load times recently (Oct?). The game loads very slow 30 minutes, then goes to the main menu and says "checking downloaded content" This...
  3. Need For Speed Rivals

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need For Speed Rivals: Bom dia, o jogo não inicia ele trava na tela inicial "procurando um jogo para participar" e depois fecha o jogo sozinho, o unico jeito de jogar é abrir e tirar o cabo da internet ai ele entra, só...
  4. I cannot buy Kinect Sports Rivals DLCs ever again due to an error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot buy Kinect Sports Rivals DLCs ever again due to an error.: [img] Based on the outcome, I cannot buy DLCs for Kinect Sports Rivals anymore. Everytime I try to accept the purchase, the Microsoft Store is intentionally refusing to take it because it knows I...
  5. NFS rivals crashes as its finding a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS rivals crashes as its finding a game: I bought the game digitally a couple of days ago in a bundle with NFS 2015 (which works perfectly) and I was able to play NFS rivals on the day that i bought it but the day after i bought it , it...
  6. Sea of Thieves Twitch Rivals Obsidian Ship Liveries Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Twitch Rivals Obsidian Ship Liveries Rewards: Hello, I had linked both my Sea of Thieves account with my Twitch account and proceeded to watch the Twitch Rivals stream to receive the promotional rewards of the Obsidian Ship liveries set on...
  7. Rivals of Aether and EDF 2017 are both available now through the Games with Gold program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rivals of Aether and EDF 2017 are both available now through the Games with Gold program: Just letting people know the next Games with Gold titles for June are available now:...
  8. Avatar reset in Kinect Sport Rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar reset in Kinect Sport Rivals: Yesterday one of my kids characters reset in Kinect Sport Rivals and he had to go through the creation process again for the avatar. He lost all progress when it comes to shop purchases (such as...
  9. Need for speed rivals doesnt work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed rivals doesnt work.: i bought the game a long time ago. But now, each time i try to play, the game do a weird sound and close by itself. i tried to uninstall the game and redownload it, but it's still doing the same...
  10. Need for speed rivals freezes during startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed rivals freezes during startup: How do I get my game to load? Its been working for for months on 360 then suddenly it stopped when I installed it to xbox 1s 3a890e95-60e7-411a-9a0b-b12d4fd65823