Riverbond stuck in loading screen (Game Pass Issue)

Discus and support Riverbond stuck in loading screen (Game Pass Issue) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i have the following issue. I bought the gamepass for PC and wanted to play Riverbond. Everytime I start the game I get stuck in the splash... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ge2theZ, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Ge2theZ
    Ge2theZ Guest

Hello,

i have the following issue. I bought the gamepass for PC and wanted to play Riverbond. Everytime I start the game I get stuck in the splash screen. The only different behavior I could archieve is when im not logged in into XBOX Live. In that specific case
    after the splash screen a window pops up that says that I have to restart and log into XBOX.

Ive tried a lot kf things such as:

Relog from Store and Xbox

Redownload the game

Update windows

Disable Windows Defender

Reset the cache from the Game/Store/Xbox

Install the new Xbox App

Try on a different device

None if this helped. Does someone know a fix ?

:)

Ge2theZ, Mar 26, 2020
  2. MrTrashBags Win User

I also have the same problem and have been unable to resolve the issue. :(
  3. xmuitas Win User

hey guys,

me and 2 of my friends are getting the exact same problem on PC aswell. Hope they fix this because this was one of the games that I was looking forward to play in the game pass
  4. Ge2theZ Win User

Hey ThreeCakes,

this fixed the issue! Thanks to everyone who tried to help!
  5. Frances20345 Win User

I am also having the same issue.
  6. KyleG5 Win User

It is irritating how bad xBox is on PC. Literally 50% or more of the games are horrible bugged or cannot even be played!

I played this months ago no problemo, now I'm with you guys.

Stuck at what appears to be 99-100% loaded. Left it for up to 30 minutes, never gets passed. It happened on 2 of my PCs now. Can't get it to run anywhere.

REVERT UPDATE MICROSOFT!! lol
Thema:

1. Riverbond stuck in loading screen (Game Pass Issue) - Similar Threads - Riverbond stuck loading

2. How to fix Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Stuck Checking for Updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Stuck Checking for Updates: How to fix Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Stuck Checking for Updates Downloading Updates is taking forever, never finishes. ------------------------------------------------------------- Find...
  3. Minecraft on iOS (latest version) stuck on “locating server”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on iOS (latest version) stuck on “locating server”: I’ve been olaying Minecraft on my iPad with my friends for some time now, but recently it wouldn’t let me join the world we have been working on. When I try to load in the game, it gets stuck on...
  4. Stuck locating server when joining my friends minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck locating server when joining my friends minecraft world: When i go and join his game it loads all the way until the locating server font comes up then it just load infinitly not allowing me to join. On my friends perspective it says ive joined and my...
  5. Please help me get my Xbox setup I’m stuck!!

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me get my Xbox setup I’m stuck!!: I bought it for my niece and it’s having me setup using the Xbox app, but it wants me to use this network and won’t give me the option to choose another. I of course don’t know the pw for this...
  6. Xbox Series X got stuck during game loading or gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X got stuck during game loading or gameplay: Hi guys. I just got my Xbox Series X back from Microsoft Service Center last week, and tried to reinstall my games this week. When I am trying to reinstall and play the Watchdogs: Legion and Red...
  7. Fortnite Stuck on Load Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Stuck on Load Screen: Ever since i got a new interent service provider i have no longer been able to play fortnite. All other games work just fine. I have done all diagnoses that were given to me by fortnite and xbxo;...
  8. Minecraft is stuck on "Locating server" screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft is stuck on "Locating server" screen.: So my Minecraft Windows 10 edition is stuck on the "Locating server" screen, my friends can join the world I am trying to join, but I can't. I already uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft, I also...
  9. XBox controller stuck in UPS Frankfurt depot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox controller stuck in UPS Frankfurt depot?: I have sent my controller back under warranty but it is HELD IN WAREHOUSE for weeks! I sent it on 4th January and it still shows it hasn't reached destination. e184d9d3-c6a2-4882-8933-71d12355ed98
  10. End of headset stuck in there. Can anyone help me get it out? Controller:elite series 1

in XboX Insiders
    End of headset stuck in there. Can anyone help me get it out? Controller:elite series 1: [IMG] submitted by /u/xriverdragon [link] [comments]

Users found this page by searching for:

1. No Mans Sky stuck on loading screen Xbox