Riverbond stuck in loading screen (Game Pass Issue)

Discus and support Riverbond stuck in loading screen (Game Pass Issue) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i have the following issue. I bought the gamepass for PC and wanted to play Riverbond. Everytime I start the game I get stuck in the splash... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ge2theZ, Mar 26, 2020 at 11:03 AM.

1. Ge2theZ
    Ge2theZ Guest

Hello,

i have the following issue. I bought the gamepass for PC and wanted to play Riverbond. Everytime I start the game I get stuck in the splash screen. The only different behavior I could archieve is when im not logged in into XBOX Live. In that specific case
    after the splash screen a window pops up that says that I have to restart and log into XBOX.

Ive tried a lot kf things such as:

Relog from Store and Xbox

Redownload the game

Update windows

Disable Windows Defender

Reset the cache from the Game/Store/Xbox

Install the new Xbox App

Try on a different device

None if this helped. Does someone know a fix ?

:)

2. xmuitas Win User

hey guys,

me and 2 of my friends are getting the exact same problem on PC aswell. Hope they fix this because this was one of the games that I was looking forward to play in the game pass
  3. Ge2theZ Win User

Does also not work with disabled firewall. Internet Connection is fine and disk space is plenty available.
  4. Whitey Black Win User

you check you're disk space internet connection and check you're firewall setting
  5. Ge2theZ Win User

Hey Napalm,

yes, I'm currently on the latest 1909 build and I have also tried to run it as administrator.
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

Have you tried to run it as Administrator?

Which version of Windows 10 have you installed? Latest 1909? You can check it buy Press Windows key + R, type in winver and press run.
Thema:

1. Riverbond stuck in loading screen (Game Pass Issue) - Similar Threads - Riverbond stuck loading

2. Destiny 1 stuck in trial mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 1 stuck in trial mode: I have been attempting to get my retail disc to work for several months. It's quite frustrating to keep getting notifications about purchasing a game that I have been playing since day one. When...
  3. Xbox stuck loading (Green screen of death)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck loading (Green screen of death): I have the day one Xbox one, and i know its old however its never had an issue like this before. The issue I have is that its stuck turning on with the screen saying Xbox one with the green screen...
  4. Sunset Overdrive stuck in menu

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset Overdrive stuck in menu: Hello guys, I just bought the Xbox game pass for PC and installed the game Sunset Overdrive. The game starts perfectly fine but when i want to start playing i dont get past the loading screen....
  5. A Plague Tale: Innocence - Game Stuck at CH 7 - The Path Before Us

in XBoX on Windows
    A Plague Tale: Innocence - Game Stuck at CH 7 - The Path Before Us: Amicia goes ahead up the tower. She then has to move the fire on the inner track by using the steering wheel on top of the tower. I press (E) on the keyboard (PC) and nothing happens. I've...
  6. Minecraft (bedrock) is stuck on the “syncing user data” screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (bedrock) is stuck on the “syncing user data” screen: Been trying to load up minecraft on my xbox one but keep getting stuck on the same loading screen. Plz help c41a1cf4-45b3-4f40-ad7f-71c0e1e1e6b8
  7. The Elder Scrolls Online getting stuck before Character Select

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Elder Scrolls Online getting stuck before Character Select: GUYS, I have a problem I was able to log in to the Elder Scrolls Online after the big game fix and got the Doom Eternal mud crab pet, but after that, I can’t get in the game! I’ve been trying to...
  8. I changed my gamertag on Xbox and got stuck with numbers at the end

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed my gamertag on Xbox and got stuck with numbers at the end: Hey, I changed my gamer tag and then it added numbers to the end that I didn't want. So I wasted a free gamer tag name change and stuck with a name I don't like. Is there any way I can fix it for...
  9. Modern warfare update stuck on updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare update stuck on updating: So I downloaded the modern warfare update and it finished downloading completley 100% but has frozen on updating and the game will not launch although it said ready to launch [img]...
  10. **XBOX ONE FACTORY RESET PREP STUCK AT 50%**

in XBoX on Consoles
    **XBOX ONE FACTORY RESET PREP STUCK AT 50%**: Hey all, I originally had an issue where I was stuck on the green start-up screen and ended up doing some research and was told that doing a factory reset would help with issue and would only...