RK (Radical Killa) clan (still recruiting, need 4 or 5 members 18+)

Discus and support RK (Radical Killa) clan (still recruiting, need 4 or 5 members 18+) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I guess this is my first time making a post tho it's been a while but here goes... again hi I'm the leader of the radical killa clan, me and my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RK Fury, Jun 8, 2014.

1. RK Fury
    RK Fury Guest

Hi I guess this is my first time making a post tho it's been a while but here goes...

again hi I'm the leader of the radical killa clan, me and my mate started the clan in the late 2013 back when we were a Zeus clan but not any more...

this clan is a balanced clan, we play any type of games we see fit...

also I play black ops 2, modern warfare 2 and 3, gears of war series, GTA V, halo 3 and reach, wwe games, ssf4 and mvc3, saints row 2 and 3. I too have Xbox one, mostly the game I play is killer instinct and I have Titanfall too that is all and not to forget
    indie games i have castleminer z and the original.

I'm looking for recruiters who shows loyalty and is worth the effort, sound and mature, achievement hunters, fun players and competitives too...oh and a editor for various reasons.

That's all but another thing, I also have a few clan members but hasn't been active much due to being lazy and showing a lack of support towards this clan and I start to grow weary of it, and so I was told by friend to look for 4 or 5 who will be willing
    to join.

so if your down send us a request and I'll get to you instant, ehe see I'm online 24/7 so yh and this is where I have to be a decent leader...ok challenge accepted!

peace!

:)

RK Fury, Jun 8, 2014
  2. JokerzJester
    JokerzJester Guest
    FSRacing Clan Recruiting

FSRacing is recruiting for our clan on ghosts, we play all game modes for clan wars. Won the first clan war with only 3 members playing in Platinum Division. 18+ age preferred so join up and bring your buddies we need to expand

JokerzJester, Jun 8, 2014
  3. Crackiiie
    Crackiiie Guest
    OhFace Gaming is Recruiting (BlackOps, MW2)

Still movin guys, we are a mature, adult clan. That means all members are 18+ years of age, no whining kids here. We're still heavily recruiting so hit up our website at www.ohfacegaming.com

Crackiiie, Jun 8, 2014
  4. Crackiiie Win User

OhFace Gaming is Recruiting (BlackOps, MW2)

Still movin guys, we are a mature, adult clan. That means all members are 18+ years of age, no whining kids here. We're still heavily recruiting so hit up our website at www.ohfacegaming.com
  5. CrazyFox271 Win User

Tired of Drama? Looking to Improve? Look no Further DeadEchoDivision

More info -

We are a growing brand new clan looking for new members that is 18 years or older and is mature. we will soon be buying our own domain name and also will be getting sponsored. We offer weekend training sessions, clan vs clan battles a facebook group
    page and more coming soon. We are a drama free clan and looking for people thats looking to have fun and to help our clan grow. the following is what we are looking for.

what we are looking for.

1. 4 High council command members. these members are responsble for reviewing Divisions training and wining and losses progress reports and organizing a battle with other plans, keeping peace in the clan and forming new Divisions when one needs to be formed.
    and promotions.

2. officers. these officers are responsble for organizing meetings for there Generals and help recruit members for that Divisions and attend meetings.

3. members. we are looking for members that are 18 years or older and mature and drama free. these members should be able to attend training sessions and follow their Generals rules but also at the same time have fun and respect every one.

Recruitment requirments.

1. 18 years or older.

2. no clan battle experiance required

3. drama free

4. must sign up on website indestructables.webs.com

If your want to know more about the clan before joining contact me at EZisu on xbox
  6. I Lushy WxM I Win User

****WolfCave - Recruting (w00f)**** | XBOXONE | COD - Ghosts |

still recruiting :) merged with Legit Gamers World Wide LGwW 24 members currently! if you need a clan on the xbox360/xboxone give me a message on xbox live,
  7. DennisVNA Win User

Want Gold Clan Tag? Custom Titles? Double XP? Join now!

Clan is recruiting for Premium/Founder Elite members. We need people to participate in Clan Ops.

we are level 12 by tonight and our members now enjoy Quad Xp (Double XP + Double XP from the Clan).

Peace. :)
  8. whyayemincepie Win User

PBndJ Recruiting for Black Op's 2 and Defiance

Clan PBndJ is recruiting mature 18+ active members, there are over 25 members as we speak. We hit the maximum level 50 in Modern Warfare 3 and we are currently level 33 in Black Ops 2. Message Teddymouse or Lone Dreamer86 for more info on how to join, alternatively
    head over to pbnj.enjin.com for further clan info and details.
Thema:

1. RK (Radical Killa) clan (still recruiting, need 4 or 5 members 18+) - Similar Threads - Radical Killa clan

2. Who would be the leader of my clan, if there’s no admins?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who would be the leader of my clan, if there’s no admins?: Hi everyone, hope you’re doing well. The problem I'm having is I'm in a okay size gaming clan but the leader left without putting anyone in charge. That's okay but I tried reaching out to people...
  3. Clan Finder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clan Finder: Looking for a clan/gaming community or even recruiting for your clan/community then check out Clan Finder we are a new recruitment [img] w 70746f60-204e-4c8b-9567-1e2c8bba00a9
  4. The Division 2 - Level 22 Clan - Baseball Cap Unlock.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 - Level 22 Clan - Baseball Cap Unlock.: In The Division 2 once your clan reaches level 22 you will unlock the baseball cap posted below. What makes this item super cool is that the colors of the hat change according to the colors on the...
  5. If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back.: If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back. Clan is currently full but you may add me: GT: and I will gladly help. Happy Saturday All. [img]...
  6. To all Ambassadors - The Division 2: Clan (XBA) The Ambassadors is Full - But we will make...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To all Ambassadors - The Division 2: Clan (XBA) The Ambassadors is Full - But we will make...: Out (XBA) The Ambassadors Clan has received great reception and has now filled up with 50 slots. However we will give Xbox Ambassadors Priority Status in the Clan and Space can be made for you...
  7. The Division 2 - Clan - (XBA) The Ambassadors is recruiting agents. Only 5 spots left in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 - Clan - (XBA) The Ambassadors is recruiting agents. Only 5 spots left in...: Join Clan XBA - The Ambassadors. [img] d91583de-c444-4056-ac0c-db50357416d2
  8. MyVIP Percentage Towards Next Star Is Radically Incorrect

in XBoX Rewards
    MyVIP Percentage Towards Next Star Is Radically Incorrect: Hi. So I spent about $200 a few weeks back during the BC sale., which would have me AT LEAST at 66% towards my next star, but I'm only at 41%, when I was at 20something% before my BC sale...
  9. A clan called TSB booted me offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    A clan called TSB booted me offline: Theirs a clan called TSB. They boot people offline, take accounts and sell them, that type of stuff. I was playing with some of my friends and 2 members [Mod Removed] joined my party and started...
  10. Clan forums

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clan forums: Does anybody know where the clan forums went? 7634e95d-4fee-4ce3-9d13-5e17acdfe2b5