rma instructions

Discus and support rma instructions in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello, i submitted an rma application for my controller on sunday, i should get the rma instructions via email, i haven't received any email yet! When... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ڲқצըҿէ™Defending System, Mar 20, 2020.

1. rma instructions

hello, i submitted an rma application for my controller on sunday, i should get the rma instructions via email, i haven't received any email yet!

When do I get the instructions by email?

:)

ڲқצըҿէ™Defending System, Mar 20, 2020
  2. ڲқצըҿէ™Defen Win User

rma instructions

I waited six hours the day before yesterday for chat support and nobody answered!

And now I'm only offered support in the forum.
  3. WPAK Win User

rma instructions

Hi there,

be sure to double check any spam folders.

I believe it can take up to 24 hours to be sent. If it wasn't sent/received by that time then I suggest contacting Xbox Support via Phone (or Chat) so they can help you get the instructions via email.

Let us know the results
  4. StingiestPond8 Win User

RMA issues

Hell I would settle for one that spoke something resembling english. Friendlier? Forget it. As I post this I still have not heard anything from Microsoft about my XBOX. So I will take what I have to the Better Business Bureau and let them sort it out.

I Have gone well over a month with no XBOX and that will simply not do.
  5. BrianGunter Win User

RMA issues

Have you tried checking the status of the repair here?

myservice.xbox.com/.../Welcome.aspx

You also should have received an e-mail with a tracking number when they shipped it back to you.
  6. LOWxONxHealth Win User

RMA issues

I remember a time when service reps were much friendlier and helpful.I would love to go back to those days
Thema:

rma instructions

1. rma instructions - Similar Threads - rma instructions

2. Can't console stream, I don't know what to do and I followed instructions

in XboX Insiders
    Can't console stream, I don't know what to do and I followed instructions: I can't use console streaming on my Android. I enabled streaming on my Xbox, connection is fine, cloud streaming works. But I'm stuck on this screen and I don't know what to do. submitted by...
  3. Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different...: I got 14 day xbox live gold trial with my xbox one s console and every time i try to redeem it either on the xbox or the website this message appears “check the instructions that came with your...
  4. Charge and Play Kit, can't apply for RMA or check warranty status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charge and Play Kit, can't apply for RMA or check warranty status: I just got delivered a charge and play kit from Amazon with a highly discounted price. I got bad luck and its not working from factory. According to european law, its my choice to return or else...
  5. "Please check the instructions that came with your code"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Please check the instructions that came with your code": So I just redeemed 3 months of game pass ultimate with reward points. I did as the email instructed to redeem the code but it tells me to "check the instructions, you may need to redeem on a...
  6. Need a RMA for a Xbox One controler (french suport if it possible)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a RMA for a Xbox One controler (french suport if it possible): I want to Make a RMA for a Xbox One controler but I have no Xbox One… please help. 0035bb83-8f14-40ce-b2c6-9e330953e546
  7. Defective Xbox Elite pad received after RMA

in XBoX on Consoles
    Defective Xbox Elite pad received after RMA: I'm extremely dissatisfied with the support (or lack thereof) I've received from your phone operator. Last year I sent for an RMA my Elite pad because one of the rubber grips came off. The pad...
  8. Defective Xbox Elite pad received after RMA

in XBoX on Consoles
    Defective Xbox Elite pad received after RMA: I'm extremely dissatisfied with the support (or lack thereof) I've received from your phone operator. Last year I sent for an RMA my Elite pad because one of the rubber grips came off. The pad...
  9. Controller fail, support fail, RMA fail, escalation fail, just wow.......

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller fail, support fail, RMA fail, escalation fail, just wow.......: Ok I'm just making sure I get this posted somewhere because the ineptitude of xbox during this process has been mind-boggingly painful. TL;DR, xbox support doesn't know how to resolve an...
  10. Xbox One Power Brick RMA

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Power Brick RMA: My Xbox One power brick started warbling and chirping back in late March. Sounded like the something in the fan assembly went loose, and the fan was spinning at odd angles. Submitted the SR on...