Roblox (Age of Heroes)

Discus and support Roblox (Age of Heroes) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The thing is that really wanted to play age of Heroes on my Xbox but this error thing is getting on my nerves I'm 18 yr about to turn 19 but can't play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DlanBoyd, Aug 1, 2020.

1. DlanBoyd
    DlanBoyd Guest

Roblox (Age of Heroes)

The thing is that really wanted to play age of Heroes on my Xbox but this error thing is getting on my nerves I'm 18 yr about to turn 19 but can't play a single game with this keeps happening so I'm you guys if you can fix it please and thank you

:)

DlanBoyd, Aug 1, 2020
  2. sleep is HxC Win User

Roblox: Error code 103

I don't believe you can change the age of an account on Roblox.

A DOB would have been entered when 1st playing Roblox, and it would be going off of that for content restrictions.

I know you said you've already contacted Roblox to no avail, but they will be the ones that can help you.

There's always the option to make a new Roblox account with an older DOB as well.
  3. DrGreenThumb NZ Win User

What PC games would you like to see on xbox?

Company of heroes 1 and 2 !!!!!!!!

Best RTS since Age II (wouldnt mind that either)
  4. DavidX418 Win User

Roblox

Hello!

Sorry to hear you're having troubles linking your Roblox account to Xbox.

This error is likely caused by the birth date you imputed on your Xbox account.

Roblox states that "Roblox is available for ages 10 and up on Xbox One" so it's possible a number may have been mistyped when setting up your Xbox account.

Follow these steps to fix your birthday on the account.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12411/microsoft-account-change-birthdate
  5. blueamcat Win User

Unavailable roblox games

6. DerVaddi Win User

error code 103 Xbox

Thema:

Roblox (Age of Heroes)

1. Roblox (Age of Heroes) - Similar Threads - Roblox Age Heroes

2. Roblox on Xbox - error 116 won't recognise the Xbox live setting to see and share content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox on Xbox - error 116 won't recognise the Xbox live setting to see and share content: Hi, My 9 year old daughter is very frustrated as am I having spent hours trying to fix this. She is not able to play games in Roblox getting error 116. it says that the Xbox Live settings are not...
  3. Need Roblox Purchase Receipt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Roblox Purchase Receipt: Hello, Several years ago I purchased Roblox for my son on our Xbox One console. In order to play Roblox you have to set up your own personal gamer tag account. That is how each player has a name...
  4. Family setting with roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family setting with roblox: I have family settings turned on for my six-year-old daughter who plays Roblox on the Xbox she can launch the game but she can’t get into certain worlds that say they are user created I’ve had no...
  5. Son spent money on Roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son spent money on Roblox: I noticed that my 7-year-old son spent £203 on Robux (digital currency for the game Roblox). He was able to do this because I activated a £1 six-month game pass that came with his XBOX ONE, in...
  6. £1 Six month game pass (COST ME OVER £200), Son spent £203 on Roblox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    £1 Six month game pass (COST ME OVER £200), Son spent £203 on Roblox: I noticed that my 7-year-old son spent £203 on Robux (digital currency for the game Roblox). He was able to do this because I activated a £1 six-month game pass that came with his XBOX ONE, in...
  7. Roblox chat issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox chat issues: I know im not the only person who noticed this issue for roblox chat on xbox.first off all I can't make friends from a different platform,I can't do roleplays anymore which is a disappoint.Also...
  8. Roblox chat issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox chat issues: I Know I'm not the only person who cares about chat for roblox on Xbox.i can't even talk to my friends from a different platform.If PlayStation have roblox in the future they wouldn't be doing...
  9. Trouble With Roblox (Xbox One X S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble With Roblox (Xbox One X S): So recently, ive noticed that I've been getting this message everytime i try to play Roblox: [img] However, there are 3 huge problems. I cannot afford Xbox Live Gold due to financial, Roblox...
  10. Roblox age restriction issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox age restriction issue: My 11yr old had his Roblox account linked to my account. We set up his own gamertag and he is sharing my Xbox Live account. When he tried signing into Roblox, it gave us an error about it being...