Roblox audio on Xbox one

Discus and support Roblox audio on Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My roblox audio doesn't work and my other games audio do I have even power cycled it and it doesn't work. 198e76a6-2cf6-42d8-a0df-bcf69845a112 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IannProudfit, Sep 15, 2021.

1. IannProudfit
    IannProudfit Guest

Roblox audio on Xbox one

My roblox audio doesn't work and my other games audio do I have even power cycled it and it doesn't work.

:)

IannProudfit, Sep 15, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Roblox audio on Xbox one

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

Before we try any different solutions, please uninstall and install the game again, as you said it is the only game with this problem. If you have already done the uninstall proceed with the solution below.

Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.

Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.

Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.

Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.

*If the alternative above doesn't work, I recommend that you contact the game's support, as it may be a problem with them, considering that it is the only game with this problem. To contact them use the link below.

https://www.roblox.com/support

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, it will always be a pleasure to help.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Roblox audio not working on xbox

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

Before we try any different solutions, please uninstall and install the game again, as you said it is the only game with this problem. If you have already done the uninstall proceed with the solution below.

Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.

Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.

Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.

Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.

*If the alternative above doesn't work, I recommend that you contact the game's support, as it may be a problem with them, considering that it is the only game with this problem. To contact them use the link below.

https://www.roblox.com/support

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, it will always be a pleasure to help.
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Roblox Error code 901 on Xbox One

The fact that you're only having issues with this one game would lead us to believe that it's an issue with the Roblox servers.

(click on link for Roblox support)

Support - Roblox

Let us know how it goes!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. denis97g Win User

Brovser updates on xbox360

You can't download chrome on xbox, and roblox is only available on xbox one.
  6. d4rk plezus Win User

Achivements not unlocking

the achivement unlock xbox one game roblox and laserlife my gt
Thema:

Roblox audio on Xbox one

1. Roblox audio on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Roblox audio

2. Roblox Chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Chat: Why when you know Roblox players want to chat on xbox, you refuse to bring it back? We don't worry about toxicity because every xbox party at this point is full of racism and poor language. So it...
  3. Roblox on console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox on console: So my question is how do I fix the no sound glitch on Xbox roblox. I’ve been playing roblox recently playing funky Friday and it’s a music rhythm game and this morning I got on and I don’t hear...
  4. Roblox Xbox Editon audio error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Xbox Editon audio error: Whenever I get on Roblox, it never plays the background music nor the sound when hovering over games. I checked to see if I had the volume down, so I joined a game and the volume was at max level....
  5. Roblox Volume Issue on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Volume Issue on Xbox?: I was playing roblox but noticed that the audio didn't work whatsoever. All the other games' audio work except roblox. Can somebody tell me what to do as I have tried shutting it off and turning...
  6. Roblox sound not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox sound not working: I'm unable to get any sort of sound in Roblox, it was working fine the other day, now it's just gone, my TV volume is on, all other games work fine, I've restarted, unplugged, uninstalled,...
  7. Roblox has no sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox has no sound: I just launched the game after watch something in YouTube, but the game for some reason has no sound, and every other game or app this problem don't appear, just in Roblox the sound doesn't work....
  8. Roblox audio not working on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox audio not working on xbox: So I saw a similar thread to this already but I was play Roblox with a friend and my audio stopped working when I restarted my game, so I restarted my Xbox and that didn’t work, I unplugged it and...
  9. Roblox game on Xbox one has no sound.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox game on Xbox one has no sound.: We've restarted, check settings, everything I could think to do. It's the only game that has no sound . 359c0337-dfe9-47d4-bccd-63a7c02ec743
  10. Forgotten Roblox password- but no email or phone no attached to account. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgotten Roblox password- but no email or phone no attached to account. Help!: Can anyone help? My son has somehow logged out of Roblox and cannot remember his password to log back in. He never linked his account to an email or phone number so we can't reset it that way....