Roblox Chat

Discus and support Roblox Chat in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why when you know Roblox players want to chat on xbox, you refuse to bring it back? We don't worry about toxicity because every xbox party at this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MindsAreFragileWavy, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Roblox Chat

Why when you know Roblox players want to chat on xbox, you refuse to bring it back? We don't worry about toxicity because every xbox party at this point is full of racism and poor language. So it shouldn't be an excuse to not add it back. Y'all are actually losing players over this and over 150 people have shown that they want it back. Do we have to riot or something? We make your salaries that pay your bills and your meals. Give us what we want so we can enjoy our experience.

:)

MindsAreFragileWavy, Sep 17, 2021
  2. landonlee2 Win User

Text chat on Xbox

Yea a Wille back roblox developers took off text chat to roblox thank you
  3. Siriusdish Win User

plz add a feture that allows you to speak in roblox on Xbox

Roblox should be the one you're talking to, not Microsoft. Roblox took out the chat feature to comply with Microsoft's TOS, but they have voice chat on the Xbox version of Roblox. So if you connect a headset to your controller and another person in your
    game also does, then (if you both have it enabled) you will be able to chat. The only problem with that is it's only with other people on Xbox.
  4. landonlee2 Win User

Text chat on Xbox

Sir that we can have both voice chat and text chat on roblox please
  5. bowski477 Win User

Roblox Chat on Xbox

Xbox uses voice chat (party chat). There is no text chat in Roblox on Xbox One. It was removed awhile back.
  6. AlecMartinez Win User

Roblox Chat on Xbox

Xbox uses voice chat (party chat). There is no text chat in Roblox on Xbox One. It was removed awhile back.
    You guys know that people want chat back in roblox but wont bring it back? Im sure you guys know that less people have been playing since making that dumb decision
Thema:

Roblox Chat

1. Roblox Chat - Similar Threads - Roblox Chat

2. Roblox text chat still isn't available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox text chat still isn't available?: Its been a while since chat was removed on the Xbox version of roblox. The game is also now rated E10+. From what I've read its because at first it was rated E for everyone so they had to remove...
  3. Chat Restrictions For Roblox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat Restrictions For Roblox: I've been playing Roblox a lot lately, specifically an RP and realized I couldn't chat even though I see that mobile and PC players can. I was wondering if Xbox was working on this or if there...
  4. Removal of Dedicated Text Chat Systems from the Roblox platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Removal of Dedicated Text Chat Systems from the Roblox platform: So this is a problem that first became apparent around the December of 2019, and a problem that has considerably impacted the player base of Roblox not just those accessing the platform through...
  5. I cannot chat on roblox and why?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot chat on roblox and why?!: So recently, I have brought an new Xbox for my 15th birthday. However, I was excited to play ROBLOX with my new Xbox and I couldn't wait to tell all of my friends! So, I connected my Xbox and...
  6. Roblox Chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Chat: Hello, i was wondering why the roblox chat has been disabled on xbox? I normally love communicating with a vast amount of users on roblox using my mobile but i cannot find anything on xbox that...
  7. Game Bar. Voice Chat, Roblox in Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar. Voice Chat, Roblox in Xbox.: I have been having problems with the voice chat and the Xbox Game Bar. When I send invitations of voice chat to Xbox Players that are using a console, they don't receive it. I have tried with...
  8. Roblox chat issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox chat issues: I know im not the only person who noticed this issue for roblox chat on xbox.first off all I can't make friends from a different platform,I can't do roleplays anymore which is a disappoint.Also...
  9. Roblox chat issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox chat issues: I Know I'm not the only person who cares about chat for roblox on Xbox.i can't even talk to my friends from a different platform.If PlayStation have roblox in the future they wouldn't be doing...
  10. Roblox chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox chat: Please tell me why Xbox removed chat from roblox.And please bring it back.This is the only thing I play on Xbox, so does all my friends I'm disappointed because this is the biggest reason why I'm...